PDA

View Full Version : Dunefest......Bombsquad

Thump_It
07-08-2005, 08:01 PM
The Bombsquad is gonna be putting on a show at Dunefest on the Winchester Bay sand dunes. Everyone should come out to see these guys throw down some sick tricks......:devil:

z400roosteR
07-11-2005, 12:39 AM
Is that a fact?...........If so that sucks cause i was just down there and got back today. I cant make it back down there by the end of july.

HondaMan222
07-12-2005, 10:31 AM
ya its gonna be real good this year with fullbore and everything. To bad its about sold out...:grr:

z400roosteR
07-12-2005, 01:00 PM
a Show on the public dunes is soldout...you have to pay for it?

QuadJunkies
07-13-2005, 12:01 AM
yup.its True....

And I believe there is some parts of that ,that will be in an upcoming video as well....:cool:

Sure wish I could make it :(

07-13-2005, 11:47 AM
I wanna go!

z400roosteR
07-13-2005, 02:48 PM
****, wish i would have known of this earlier i would have tried to get tickets those guys are sick.

HondaMan222
07-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by z400roosteR
a Show on the public dunes is soldout...you have to pay for it?

I don't know if i would call that weekend public dunes or not...I went 2 years ago, and it was $85 to park the motorhome, and another $25 per person, Then to race or anything it was like $25. Its very costly!! You can still go for the day, they have day passes but i think its like $35-40 for a day pass, and you better have a good 4x4, beaucse with everyone out in the sand it gets pretty rutted up and soft! Its just not worth going to us, would rather go on a normal weekend and have just as much fun or more!!

Raptorchick
07-15-2005, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

And I believe there is some parts of that ,that will be in an upcoming video as well....:cool:

The X-Factor film crew will be with us for Dunefest. Should get some awesome video for the DVD.
I'll also be doing some coverage for ATVriders of all the events going on. I can't wait, this is going to be soooo fun! :D

I believe that camping and hotels in the area are pretty much booked up. Last time I checked, there were still a few sand camping spots in section E.

Too bad you can't make it out here Tina, you guys would have a blast.

QuadJunkies
07-15-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by raptorchick
The X-Factor film crew will be with us for Dunefest. Should get some awesome video for the DVD.
I'll also be doing some coverage for ATVriders of all the events going on. I can't wait, this is going to be soooo fun! :D

I believe that camping and hotels in the area are pretty much booked up. Last time I checked, there were still a few sand camping spots in section E.

Too bad you can't make it out here Tina, you guys would have a blast.

I sure wish I could come! :( Would be a good excuse to come and visit where I used to live .

tator
07-16-2005, 12:08 AM
They don't sale out. You have to pay.