PDA

View Full Version : ATVriders.com Graphics kits

Pappy
07-08-2005, 12:39 PM
Finally, we will have graphics kits for all models of sport quads that will show your support for Atvriders.com!

The first prototypes will be on thier way in the next week, but ofcourse we want and value your input!

www.goforitgraphics.com will be handling the orders and shipment of the kits so please check them out and maybe get a few ideas on what you think will make for an awesome design.

FasstMidnightZ
07-08-2005, 01:01 PM
u say every model. 250ex too ?

Pappy
07-08-2005, 01:07 PM
to be honest, i dont know if a 250x is considerd a sport quad, but the guys at the graphics company sure seem willing to help so i dont see why we couldnt get some for it:confused:

so if there are any designers in the house that want to try your hand at helping design what will become the staple for the site graphics, by all means fire away!

trailer graphics and more will be available also....and im pretty sure numberplate backgrounds!

insaneracin2003
07-08-2005, 01:09 PM
when can we start prdering? do we need to wait to have a design made or is it already there.....GO ATVRiders.Com:macho :macho :macho

300exOH
07-08-2005, 01:09 PM
Sounds awesome. Any estimate on pricing? Also how about kits for the popular mini quads? I like the flame designs on their site but I didn't care for the comet design. Will there be more than one color choice also?

Thanks
Scott

Pappy
07-08-2005, 01:13 PM
pricing was $99 but Harlen decided he would rather not charge the suggested price to our members! so im geussing it will be below the $99

the first 10 sets will be here in a week just to get a feel for the kits, service and quality. we arent going to dump something on the site we dont feel is worth your money. once we have cleared the kits for the site, and a final design is established, you will be able to order directly from the goforitgraphics.com website.

as far as colors, you will be able to customize the colors!

mini quads....you know i would love it myself, and after talking with this company i think they just might be willing to do it!

insaneracin2003
07-08-2005, 01:16 PM
i want dibs on a set,i will be the official test dummie :macho count me in on that for sure.....all i need is graffix and im set,well a couple other things too but graffix are great start to my finish

300exOH
07-08-2005, 01:19 PM
Sweet! I like the price so far. :devil: Can't wait to check em out

FasstMidnightZ
07-08-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
to be honest, i dont know if a 250x is considerd a sport quad, but the guys at the graphics company sure seem willing to help so i dont see why we couldnt get some for it:confused:

so if there are any designers in the house that want to try your hand at helping design what will become the staple for the site graphics, by all means fire away!

trailer graphics and more will be available also....and im pretty sure numberplate backgrounds! You mean 250ex ? :ermm: I would really like it if they could. I need graphics anyways.

Mxjunkie
07-08-2005, 01:33 PM
Banshee's :confused:

insaneracin2003
07-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
is that considered a sport quad?....im just playin,ya rode that thing yet??

Pappy
07-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69

lol..you and that dang banshee:blah: wouldnt you prefer maybe a coaster set so you could put your soda on it in the living room:devil: (didnt think i knew about that eh? lol)

not sure but i will find out!

Mxjunkie
07-08-2005, 01:39 PM
I did have to use it for a chair to eat dinner in the living room for a week lmfao, but its out and at the shop getting some other stuff done to it it needs a graphics kit the poor man vp sticker isnt cutting it lol..

I'll be at rausch end of july with it if you want to ride with us pappy. Me and a couple members& d-6 racers :cool:

theTman
07-08-2005, 01:44 PM
ill get a set! as long as i get to pick the colors...nothing will match my EX now that its orange:eek2:

Pappy
07-08-2005, 01:52 PM
the color options to me was huge. with a site this large, offering 5 choices just isnt going to cut it. with the ability to customize your kits to flow with your quad is way cool.

i was pretty ruff on these guys and explained i didnt want junk. they assured me that they are decent quality and will handle the normal abuse we tend to throw down on our rides. the 450R tank sides are perforated also so thats a good thing.

theTman
07-08-2005, 01:55 PM
sweet...i cant wait till they come out...good work pappy!

Pappy
07-08-2005, 01:56 PM
the kits are just a start....

wait till you see some of the things we will be coming out with:devil:

insaneracin2003
07-08-2005, 01:57 PM
"looks in his crystal ball" hhmmmm if it is from papster,must be good:blah:

Pappy
07-08-2005, 02:02 PM
all i can take credit for is the daily 7 am calls to harlen and getting the ball rolling. they just let me look, i dont get to touch..lmao!

Quad18star
07-08-2005, 02:11 PM
the kits are just a start....

wait till you see some of the things we will be coming out with:devil:

Ok ... you better tell me what else you guys got planned , before I go out and buy more stuff . Before my accident all I had was Hipers and Nerfs ... things have changed a bit in less than a year .. so tell me , tell me , tell me , tell me before I spend more money on something you guys might come out with . :blah: :devil:

insaneracin2003
07-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Ok ... you better tell me what else you guys got planned , before I go out and buy more stuff . Before my accident all I had was Hipers and Nerfs ... things have changed a bit in less than a year .. so tell me , tell me , tell me , tell me before I spend more money on something you guys might come out with . :blah: :devil:
come on pappy,inquiring minds want to know

Pappy
07-08-2005, 02:35 PM
i really wish i could tell you. there is alot being worked on..alot! we are going to have some cool stuff that will alllow you to support the site and have a functional part or two or three or four:devil: that will add to the way your quad handles:huh runs:eek: looks:D and even protects:eek2:

i figuire if i kill harlen in the process then thats just a casualty im willing to risk:eek: :devil: :blah: he thinks he is busy now....you just wait:macho

TheFontMaster
07-08-2005, 02:47 PM
i really wish i could tell you. there is alot being worked on..alot! we are going to have some cool stuff that will alllow you to support the site and have a functional part or two or three or four:devil: that will add to the way your quad handles:huh runs:eek: looks:D and even protects:eek2:

i figuire if i kill harlen in the process then thats just a casualty im willing to risk:eek: :devil: :blah: he thinks he is busy now....you just wait:macho

Well you guys better hurry, theres only a few more parts I need for the 250, some atvriders.com stuff on it would be nice.

Quad18star
07-08-2005, 02:48 PM

HAHAHA ... Poor Harlen . You are gunna kill him , between running this site , traveling all the time , doing race coverage and now all these new things ... the man is gunna need a break sooner or later or he'll keal over .

Side note ... Pappy , you gunna be at the Unadilla MX race at the end of the month? If so I might have to try and get the info about the parts out of you if I see you . :devil: :blah:

Pappy
07-08-2005, 02:50 PM
i threw out my calander/schedule book, it wasnt working anyway:p

ill see what i can do, but remeber, you push me too hard for info and i will kick you in the leg:devil:

Tommy 17
07-08-2005, 02:52 PM
finally i can get green graphics!!!

hardkoratvmxr
07-08-2005, 02:57 PM
i am in

YFZ450Ridr
07-08-2005, 03:07 PM
when these come out i am deffently going to get one! i guess thier isnt a set date as to when we can buy them?

Admin
07-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by hondaexrider
u say every model. 250ex too ?

Yes, I have already confirmed that 250EX and 300EX Graphic kits will be available.

raptorman2001
07-08-2005, 03:33 PM
i want a set for my z400 the yosh sticker kit is getting a little worn i think:D

insaneracin2003
07-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Admin
Yes, I have already confirmed that 250EX and 300EX Graphic kits will be available.
ok everybody,BOW to the master....... you da man Harlen

hardkoratvmxr
07-08-2005, 04:33 PM
i ahve been bowing ever since i joined the site

FoxRacing81
07-08-2005, 05:02 PM
*Bow*

God damn, does the dude have a life? I'd probably have a mid-life crisis and have a mental break down every week if I was constantly doing all those things.

FBRacing76
07-08-2005, 06:46 PM
do you have any idea how there gonna look yet pappy with any non specific colors?:chinese:

Pappy
07-08-2005, 06:49 PM
nope, im sure the first ones will be basic in design.

i sure aint no graphics designer, but now that "the man" is on it, something will happen:devil:

FasstMidnightZ
07-08-2005, 08:14 PM
Yes, I have already confirmed that 250EX and 300EX Graphic kits will be available. Phewww thank god ! Cant wait to see them :cool:

300exPat
07-08-2005, 09:12 PM
Pappy since you're such a good guy, i'll let you send me a free graphics kit and i'll risk trying it out on my quad for you, sound good? :devil:

Atkins
07-08-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
HAHAHA ... Poor Harlen . You are gunna kill him , between running this site , traveling all the time , doing race coverage and now all these new things ... the man is gunna need a break sooner or later or he'll keal over .

I honestly wonder if theres enough hours in the day for all of what Harlen does. Sereiously between the site, travelling(there seems to always be a national), and working, its pretty damn amazing if you think about it.

Atkins
07-08-2005, 09:41 PM
Hahaha, well thats a plus considering how many 250ex/300ex owners are on this site.:p

Doober
07-08-2005, 10:56 PM
i might just have to get some since i need orange graphics for next year :D

QuadJunkies
07-09-2005, 12:44 AM
i I was just saying I needed new plastic and graphics!!.... Cant waituntil they are out, I may just have to get Em! :macho

Mofo Racing
07-09-2005, 07:19 AM
just graphics, or seat covers too? because we all know I need both.

Quad18star
07-09-2005, 09:57 AM
i threw out my calander/schedule book, it wasnt working anyway:p

ill see what i can do, but remeber, you push me too hard for info and i will kick you in the leg:devil:

Ohhhh ... don't worry I'll wear shin guards ... I've been told by a few people that they'll kick me in the leg if they see me . :ermm: ;)

QuadRacer041
07-09-2005, 11:49 AM
i want mine for FREE, i still havent recieved my t shirt and stickers that harlen was supposed to send everone who entere the builder of the year contest.
pappy talk to harlen and make it happen for me BRO

LeGaCyGiAnT124
07-09-2005, 03:27 PM
*BOWS*

oh harlen great harlen:devil:

im buying a set for sure:D

Admin
07-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
i want mine for FREE, i still havent recieved my t shirt and stickers that harlen was supposed to send everone who entere the builder of the year contest.

This is the reason that I cancelled by trip to Florida for the Great Outdoor Games because I am trying to catch up.

Pappy
07-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041

give him he!! lou:D

Quadworks
07-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Any new news yet? Pics?