PDA

View Full Version : Parts that Fit Z400 & 400ex?

JLanphear
07-07-2005, 08:07 AM
I am pretty sure that the Rear rotor from a 400ex would fit on a Z400....I recall hearing this somewhere. Is this correct?

How about the rear sprocket?

Any other parts you can think of off hand?

I'm "restoring" a Z that I just bought, but I'm really on a budget right now so I'm trying to get used parts to use until I can afford new ones. If I can also look for parts from the 400ex in my search, it will be much easier to find things I'm sure.

Thanks for any comments.

-Josh

PeeWee21
07-07-2005, 09:05 AM
What kind of parts are you looking for? I've got stock a-arms, front and rear shocks, stock axle, brake lines, hubs, bars, steering stem and a whole mess of other stuff. If theres anything that you need just let me know.

JLanphear
07-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by PeeWee21
What kind of parts are you looking for? I've got stock a-arms, front and rear shocks, stock axle, brake lines, hubs, bars, steering stem and a whole mess of other stuff. If theres anything that you need just let me know.

Well, the only parts I really need right now are the rear Rotor, and sprocket as I mentioned above. I'm also looking for a tie-rod for the right hand side.

I still have to spend some time going over it, but that is pretty much all that I know right now. I need brake pads and a throttle cable also, but I'm assuming that I might as well go new with those.

I do need bars, but I was going to get some cheap aftermarket ones.