PDA

View Full Version : Test Drove. . .

yfz4life50
07-06-2005, 11:46 PM
My dad called me yesterday morning and told me to wake up he was comin over! So i get up and look out side and there is a blue wrx sittin outside. He said can you drive a stick i was like well i can ride a qaud. I am only sixteen so i can test drive really but he let me drive it cuz the salesman didnt come with him. It was great it wasnt an sTi but it was still fast and the turbo was great. . . awd so when i put it to the floor it didnt loose traction and turned on a dime great car hopefully i will get one in the near future. . .
Anybody on here have a wrx???

nowukno
07-07-2005, 08:56 AM
One of my friends has a WRX STI and it hauls a*ss. It takes curves like nothing else. If i had a car it would be a WRX STI but i need my truck for my quad and other stuff.

enduro400rider
07-07-2005, 10:34 AM
yeah o got one a WRX STI with a $90K turbo. ported and polished. balanced motor. racing tranny, racing suspention, raceing brakes. rims carbon fiber spoiler. and more Oh by the way i only have it in Grand Turismo 4. but they are some sweet cars, the only ones i see around here are wagons. but i guess it would be pretty sweet to have a a wagon the could run with some top of the line sports cars

red2004 TRX450R
07-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Yea my friend had one!!!

It has some **** if you keep the rpm's up but if u lug it around it runs like a 2.0l ...

They are nice cars!!! They like to be jumped and all the stuff! But it gets expensive real fast!!

You can get nice turbo kits for like 2500 3000 $ that makes them run real good. Seeing that u are only 16 in a few years look in to one!!!

U can bust nuts on pavement with one too!!!!!! :D

It’s a good all-round family/sports/race/woods Hopi/ for the money! Cant go wrong!!!

After the warranty is off it take the blow off tube that runs in to the exuse and make it blow off it the engine compartment, it sounds real kool