PDA

View Full Version : Summer break chat...

gump
07-06-2005, 07:49 PM
after the team race what will everyone be doing to get racing off their mind ?? here's what me and robinson did today to get racing off our minds, started building a one acre mx track... :D

gump
07-06-2005, 07:50 PM
little rough right now, but will be good to play on and for his girl to ride...

gump
07-06-2005, 07:54 PM
get off my damn honda boy !!!! :D he needs a quad right now, he's trying to take over mine... and put on a helmet..

angelon400ex
07-06-2005, 08:06 PM
Hey Gump!!! I hate you are having to work this weekend. Sure wish you could be there for the six hour race. I believe I saw where you did the one at Rockhouse last December. I could use any advice you have and I have several questions I need answered quick. Haven't heard back from Bonnie yet and know they are probably hectic getting ready for the weekend! Any advice?

holeshot19
07-06-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by angelon400ex
Hey Gump!!! I hate you are having to work this weekend. Sure wish you could be there for the six hour race. I believe I saw where you did the one at Rockhouse last December. I could use any advice you have and I have several questions I need answered quick. Haven't heard back from Bonnie yet and know they are probably hectic getting ready for the weekend! Any advice? whats the questions

robinsonmotors
07-06-2005, 09:11 PM
got a nice little m/x track and nothing to ride ,good thing i rolled my old tractor trying a double!!!!!!

gump
07-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by robinsonmotors
got a nice little m/x track and nothing to ride ,good thing i rolled my old tractor trying a double!!!!!! he aint lying.. he rolled the tractor making a small double... funny as helll ..

gump
07-06-2005, 09:30 PM
angela, me and jeff had a game plan of switching every lap, but i had so much trouble with water drowning my quad jeff had to run more laps, but it's all in how long you can ride a decent pace, for me it's one lap, cause it's rockhouse... drink plenty of liquids, and not beer !!! :D and treat it like a regular race and just have fun plus you know you get to rest ... :D
oh yeah we won too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only 1st place i have...

angelon400ex
07-06-2005, 09:42 PM
That is what we were tentatively planning...switching out each lap. If it is the full 10 mile track that could be anywhere from 30-45 minutes according to track conditions for us. Are you allowed to communicate with team member while they are on the track and assist them if they get in trouble or break down? Is there a certain area to pit and/or switch riders? What kind of start did you all have? Do you keep your four wheeler with you while you are racing? I got to do the 12 hrs of America inaugural race a few years ago and I know it had different rules due to the three hour break between 6 hr runs. I appreciate anything you can answer for me on those. Oh, and do you know if they gave plaques away like usual...minimum five per class? I know most classes had less.
And CONGRATS for the first place finish! I would love for me and Jenna to be able to do the same. We'll see! Angela

gump
07-06-2005, 10:50 PM
you stage at the scoring barrell, you can't leave till your partner is scanned.. as far as assisting, all depends. you can't go ride their quad for them, but guess it's ok to go to fix it our get it unstuck. don't worry just go have fun and you'll finish better, that's what joe derisi told me when i started racing and he's right !! get your quad and yourself ready and go make me proud of ya... :D

muddawg400ex
07-07-2005, 05:38 AM
Angela last time at the start the first rider was standing up on the hill and their partner was standing beside thier quad, when the green flag dropped the first person had to run to the quad start it and then go. There was a staging area at the scanning barrels that the second person waited at until the first person was scanned. At the last race 2 people could ride the same quad if one broke down or they chose to only have one. You could not ride the track at the same time. Alot of the riders choose to switch every two laps but its what you feel comfortable with.

angelon400ex
07-07-2005, 06:59 AM
Really appreciate the help! So, once you have been scanned and your partner takes off can you go back to your pit area? Are you allowed to use radios? Was the track in better condition with no dirt bikes on it first? I am looking forward to having some fun. Looks like it is going to be muddy!! The track will only have one day to dry out from torrential rains with threat of flooding! It seems like it would get really spread out with only 28 quads out there at one time. I know there may be a different amount this time but I doubt there will be anywhere near 100 teams showing up.

muddawg400ex
07-07-2005, 10:14 AM
YES YOU CAN GO BACK TO YOUR PIT, JUST BE AWARE OF HOW LONG IT TAKES YOUR PARTNER TO MAKE A LAP SO YOU CAN BE AT THE STAGING AREA. IM NOT SURE ABOUT COMMUNICATION BETWEEN RIDER AND PITS BUT YOU CAN HAVE PEOPLE ON THE TRACK WATCHING AND COMMUNICATING WITH WALKIE TALKIE.
AS FAR AS TRACK CONDITION ITS ROUGH ALL OVER BIKES OR NO BIKES

muddawg400ex
07-07-2005, 10:15 AM
HEY GUMP YOU GONNA HAVE A RACE ON YOUR NEW MX TRACK

gump
07-07-2005, 10:35 AM
you know it, this rain will slow down construction though.. :(
hollar at ya when it's done, if you don't mind running 1 minute laps.. :D

muddawg400ex
07-07-2005, 10:56 AM
thats good training

Flynbryan19
07-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Thought ya'll were building an xc track Gump?

gump
07-07-2005, 12:25 PM
hard to make an xc track on a acre... well he does have about a 50 yard trail his little girl rides, so i guess it could be an xc track with a mx course on it... :D

Flynbryan19
07-07-2005, 12:27 PM
I wear down the trail. :D I'm not an mxer anymore. lol

Jake99
07-07-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by gump
after the team race what will everyone be doing to get racing off their mind ?? here's what me and robinson did today to get racing off our minds, started building a one acre mx track... :D gumpee mx track dats still racing!!!!!! What about fishing,hunting for women or something.... Hey computer back up.. Had to take back to walmart it throwed a rod..:p Actually I think one of my 14000rpm hard drives menistrated.Oh well????????????????Would run the rockhouse but jj did and couldnt get out of the bed for two days..jody had to bring him a bucket to p in.

gump
07-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Jake99
gumpee mx track dats still racing!!!!!! What about fishing,hunting for women or something.... Hey computer back up.. Had to take back to walmart it throwed a rod..:p Actually I think one of my 14000rpm hard drives menistrated.Oh well????????????????Would run the rockhouse but jj did and couldnt get out of the bed for two days..jody had to bring him a bucket to p in. i,ve been fishing lately, caught my 2nd bass ever the other day.. 4 lbs
i've heard of your pc before, what happened to it, the nuclear reactor that powered it melt down ?? :D
i should show up at rockhouse and defend our championship in the c class, but gotta save my days, might get off alittle early and catch the end of it and sigh autographs for my fans.... :D
ooppss my mom and grandbaby won't be there... :D

angelon400ex
07-07-2005, 08:19 PM
You should show up Gump! Jenna and I are riding c class and I am so excited about the race. Can't wait. Might be a little muddy so we won't be staying girly looking long LOL!!!

gump
07-08-2005, 04:04 AM
You should show up Gump! Jenna and I are riding c class and I am so excited about the race. Can't wait. Might be a little muddy so we won't be staying girly looking long LOL!!! i like dirty girls !!!!! :D

angelon400ex
07-08-2005, 09:19 AM
Maybe we can post some before and after pics :D

Jake99
07-10-2005, 07:15 PM
You should show up Gump! Jenna and I are riding c class and I am so excited about the race. Can't wait. Might be a little muddy so we won't be staying girly looking long LOL!!! angela I was looking at dat long reputa after your name and was wondering, are there polaris bumpers that are NOT pure? Can someone look at one and tell? Oh yeah has your machine lost any teeth on da back?

holeshot19
07-10-2005, 07:26 PM
im in the rebuild mode i have been working on several bike and evenually i will get to mine and jasons,untill now i didnt realize raceing the gncc races and the mideast races how much damage they can cause to your bikes, but every national i race i can honestly learn something that can make my raceing that much better, as i type im leading the vet points in the mideast and 4th in vet a at the nationals my goal for the year was to have fun and win the mideast class and finish in the top 10 in nationals and get a top 100 number:blah:

BROOKS
07-13-2005, 05:50 AM
Hey Gump whens us Statesville boys gonna get an invite to the
R&G Quad-O-Rama MX track??? We need the practice???

Flynbryan19
07-13-2005, 07:21 AM
Gump, I'm gonna try to go to Brown or Brushy this Saturday..... You in? Anyone else thats interested can join too. ;)

gump
07-13-2005, 05:58 PM
just sent my shocks off to gt thunder so i'm down for a week...
the quad o rama track construction has been slowed by the weather and an injury to the owner, "robinson" someone please ask him how it happened.. i promised I wouldn't tell... :devil:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Jake99
07-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey gumpee,SNAKE,i saw santo bean at gatlinburg last weekend and went up to a place on the other side of oakridge,tenn called oliver springs.They have a place there to ride. It looked interesting.It has huge place to park and camp. I saw dune buggies And a lot of our kind of stuff.There is a paved road that goes a long way up and u can ride it and saw alot of up hill trail.Any of youings knows bout it?Lets put togafer a possie sometime and smoke it oer. What u thank nig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally ordered some new hubs for da 1 wheel drive.Guess i need to get it ready.I think my throw aways bout used up now going to haft to qiut messimg around.

Flynbryan19
07-14-2005, 05:06 AM
just sent my shocks off to gt thunder so i'm down for a week...
the quad o rama track construction has been slowed by the weather and an injury to the owner, "robinson" someone please ask him how it happened.. i promised I wouldn't tell... :devil:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You getting your stock shocks reworked Gump? Should be sweet!

How about that suzuki o' yours? You could bring that. ;)

gump
07-14-2005, 03:31 PM
not riding it anymore, don't want to break anything, put all new bearings every where on it.. it's ready to sell, if someone would just buy it... :(

450r35
07-14-2005, 07:15 PM
Looks like yall had fun at the team race would have liked to have teamed up with Eddy and may won the A class. But was get stuff ready for the baby boy. Ended up coming 2 weeks earliy on the 10th at 11:17 pm Here is him on the way home tuesday. Maybe some future compitition.

holeshot19
07-14-2005, 07:26 PM
what yall feeding that child he looks like he is ready to get up and walk

gump
07-14-2005, 09:25 PM
dang nice youngen you got there jason...
thank god he looks like his mama !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

muddawg400ex
07-15-2005, 11:25 AM
hey gump you should try those elkas on the 450r

Bonnie Cook
07-16-2005, 06:50 AM
Originally posted by 450r35
Looks like yall had fun at the team race would have liked to have teamed up with Eddy and may won the A class. But was get stuff ready for the baby boy. Ended up coming 2 weeks earliy on the 10th at 11:17 pm Here is him on the way home tuesday. Maybe some future compitition.

Jason, he is absolutely adorable. Congratulations. If he would have waited just a little longer before coming out, we would share the same birthday! I wish you and your wife a couple of cry-less nights.

gump
07-18-2005, 07:01 PM
this just in, ole Gump is in this months dirtwheels mag. "august" page 18 top pic.. i'm secretly testing the new kfx 450, which happens to look like a black honda. had to look at it several times to make sure it was me, at lorette lynns, here's me taking the checker flag and compare that to the pic in the mag...
I'm famous !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

IOWAracer
07-18-2005, 09:15 PM
hey gump you dont know me but i will introduce mysl;ef i am Broc BRomley I race the Iowa Hare scramble series i saw your picture in dirtwheels and taht sdefinetly you taht is sweet hope you all ahve a good season ttyl B.Bromley #128

gump
07-18-2005, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by IOWAracer
hey gump you dont know me but i will introduce mysl;ef i am Broc BRomley I race the Iowa Hare scramble series i saw your picture in dirtwheels and taht sdefinetly you taht is sweet hope you all ahve a good season ttyl B.Bromley #128 thanks broc, good to meet ya, i'm alan copeland and i hope you finish better the rest of the season than i will !!!!! :D

holeshot19
07-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Bonnie Hamrick
Jason, he is absolutely adorable. Congratulations. If he would have waited just a little longer before coming out, we would share the same birthday! I wish you and your wife a couple of cry-less nights. yall should ask jason what mideast track that baby was consived at or in another words what track that they made that baby at. you would have thought they would have named it after the land owner.:D

gump
07-19-2005, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
yall should ask jason what mideast track that baby was consived at or in another words what track that they made that baby at. you would have thought they would have named it after the land owner.:D it would have been at hickory 04 last race of the season... so his name should be claude !!!
Mr.Wilson is a VERY cool old man and he deserves having your youngun named after him.. he lets us race there you know... :D

mtdewracing
07-20-2005, 04:29 PM
hey GUMP congrats on getting the chance to secretly test the new KFX lol... back to the thread im so ready for summer break to be over and get back to racing. i moved to S.C. from PA a few weeks before the Gaffney race K-BAR-M I raced there did ok havent raced for a few years and decided to get back in the saddle lol.. oh well see everyone at the track id like to meet everyone rick

Jake99
07-21-2005, 06:14 PM
GUMPEEEE,its me super snake,well i lied....... About what happened to 500.Even ordered wrong stuff for it.THE yaxel bearings and carrier was obliterated. It was the chain slipping not hub.Yall bout ready to get back to it? I think its going to be the hot one.I been hanging out with Ralph some, he says hes going to build a huge creek jump with bulldozer this year. I have already cleared out for the little creek jump going backards and a new go-round.I got two computers running now,maybe not silent again.Where is everybody not much jawing going on.

gump
07-21-2005, 07:29 PM
hell ya i'm ready, if it would cool down some.. just bought me a new 2005 f 150 super cab today, snake i'll be styling and profiling pulling into the track now... :D
it allways gets dead during the summer break and off season, i hadn't rode me a fo wheeler in 3 weeks now, i got the itch and nutten to scratch it wif !!!!!!!!!!! got my shocks back from gt thunder today, i'm coming after ya snake !!!!!!!! :macho

Flynbryan19
07-22-2005, 08:22 AM
We're heading out to Brown mtn. not this weekend, but the next Gump if ya wanna come. :)

gump
07-22-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Flynbryan19
We're heading out to Brown mtn. not this weekend, but the next Gump if ya wanna come. :) sounds good to me.. i have to work this weekend any way. plus it's gonna be to cold to ride this weekend.... :D

IOWAracer
07-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Too cold taht would be nice lol I work on a replacment heffer dairy farm where we feed the cows raise them and Breed them and send them back to the dairy and amongst all the barns and sheds today it was a 107 degrees really hot here in NW Missouri.

Broc Bromley #128

Jake99
07-23-2005, 05:59 AM
HEY ANY YALL NIGS INTERESTED IN A THREE LAP RACE THE SUNDAY BEFORE THE RACE?????????????????????????????????? NO CREEK JUMPS,NO RULES,NO MONEY,NO WHINING AND NO CHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEY BEAN,JASON,JASON,ZIG-ZAG,GUMPEE,19,HURT FEELINGS,1-LAP,1.5 LAP,3,2,6,13,41,64,YAMADOG,YAMANERD,&HOLMES IM TALKING TO YALL HAMMERHEADS.ANSWER UP. THE JAKE PAYNE 3 LAPER AT BURNT MILL RALPHOS........................DONT BE SCARED COME ON THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO PRACTISE.LETS GIT HER DONE.....SNAKE...OH YEAH CHEATING TOLARATED.FIRST ONE BACK GETS TO THROW COW PATTIES AT THE SLACKERS.:devil: U2BONNIE BRANG FUJIAMA NEVER SEEN BEAN WEARING A PATTIE{SANTO-BEAN}

gump
07-23-2005, 06:18 PM
huh ?????
i need a translater for that one snake, but i work the weekend before the race and off race weekend, but can ride during the week.. mon or tues....

Jake99
07-24-2005, 07:59 AM
let me make this simple,does anybody want to go to ralphs(burnt mill track) and ride some the sunday before the next race. the track has not been on lock down.the track is not new anymore.i think buren is going to need to do some fixings or changes to get it back to a c rider trail. we used to worry about making thru swamps and getting up hills but there is to many of us now.the 400ex changed all of that.the 450s aint changed chit.except for all that jumping up and down when u trying get down da trail.dats when u need a bumper dats pure.bye now..................ps he moved the cows to a diff. farm some months ago and the patties are dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

SilverFox
07-26-2005, 06:15 PM
I accept.Should be fun.To bad the patties are dry though,nothing like the smell of fresh heffer roost!!!! What time we meeting up?

Jake99
07-26-2005, 09:23 PM
I fart all the time it was prob. me. WAS it a nice one?IM proud of most of em.What kind was it?THERES all kinds you know, did it have a twist on the end or a flare or sbd?????????????????no time at this time or any time perhaps next time I have the time. but for now when everbody gets ready. however it would nice to do it sooner than later due to increasing heat that comes everyday.somebody please let gumpee borry the hillbilly dictionary for this 1. i do think 6 is going bring a few.{19}{-19}i would like to give the bean-mobile a very special invite at this time and every time and perhaps at least a tank of diesmo to get here and back,sincerely the snake...................u&pete allways my hero................ps could get ralpho to bring some less seasoned patties(new) for the photo shoot.allrite,allrite hoo else?ps again............a fart is a conversation piece.........and theres the one thats talked about years later so special can never be duplicated but allways trying must share every one just in case its the ONE(THE BEST) so allways share those moments with someone.I had to stop my car and run in a parts store to have proof of its existance. IT was a mf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no im not drunkl

Z-135
07-27-2005, 11:08 AM
Sunday moring ride at Whitmire anyone?

Flynbryan19
07-27-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm going to be at either Brown or Brushy on Saturday.... Probably Brown if they get any rain.

gump
07-27-2005, 05:50 PM
i'm in for somewhere if it aint to hot.. i'm off this weekend.. :D

Jake99
07-27-2005, 05:58 PM
gump me and jason going to do a bicycle ride sunday cum on.what would happen if some old people got sum luv?fox u?(b ride)

Jake99
07-27-2005, 06:27 PM
gump u there?Who is z135?

gump
07-27-2005, 06:37 PM
don't remember his name but he's cool... been with us for a while.

gump
07-27-2005, 06:38 PM
where is whitmire ??

SilverFox
07-27-2005, 06:44 PM
thanks for the bike invite,but me an little man r headed to resaca,ga for a race with a series called diamond back sports.you can check them out at www.diamondbacksportscenter.com .
A friend of ours-- Marc Obenshain(he races 2-stroke in mid-east(purple 250r)Invited us down.About a 4 hour ride from roebuck, sc according to map quest.Since there aint nothing else to do we figured we try it.If yall are interrseted, check out the web site and get directitions,we will be there sat eve.He said it s a decent trail though wide and fast compared to mid-east races.I dont know anything except whats on thier website about the classes and such. later------------- andy
damn jake---- u farted again?

holeshot19
07-27-2005, 07:53 PM
a mx track from he** but hope yall have fun

Z-135
07-28-2005, 09:56 AM
Eddie is that a good place to race? They look like they only race for an hour. You should have the check today!

chatterbox
07-28-2005, 04:45 PM
hey eddie thats were u can take me riding :D

gump
07-30-2005, 11:54 AM
well here's another toy i've added to my arsenal !!!! 2005 f-150 to haul my black beast... :D

gump
07-30-2005, 11:56 AM
notice the new springs that came with my gt thunder shock job ?? :D :D

gump
07-30-2005, 11:59 AM
mrs gump getting ready to ride wheelies around the house.... :D

Jake99
07-30-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi Mrs. gump,glad to make your acquantance..............snake................Ralp h got a kayak and saw a turtle at the other farm.He said it is big as a tire.We turtle trappers now.He say he going to make creek jump tommorow.I get back off bicycle ride in the morning, take 500 over for test jump.Anybody know about cooking turtails? Anybody coming next sunday for practice at uncle Ralphs? Bet 20.00 nobody can beat me.(no all short cuts) Its bout time to get back to bidness.Yall ready to sit down,shut up, and hold on?Gumpee u got it all holme............woman,4-w,truck,& grass!Hey friend get us a helicopter.

Jake99
07-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by SilverFox
thanks for the bike invite,but me an little man r headed to resaca,ga for a race with a series called diamond back sports.you can check them out at www.diamondbacksportscenter.com .
A friend of ours-- Marc Obenshain(he races 2-stroke in mid-east(purple 250r)Invited us down.About a 4 hour ride from roebuck, sc according to map quest.Since there aint nothing else to do we figured we try it.If yall are interrseted, check out the web site and get directitions,we will be there sat eve.He said it s a decent trail though wide and fast compared to mid-east races.I dont know anything except whats on thier website about the classes and such. later------------- andy
damn jake---- u farted again? im sorry...fart&snore@same time!(mo room out)

gump
07-31-2005, 06:12 PM
can we go wednesday or thursday snake, i gotta work next weekend, but me and jeff could come down ????

Jake99
07-31-2005, 06:32 PM
you cum when i get off work,we go run &play?6:00?hey bring helicopter i want to play with dat a little.do u kno wheier i is?(14&221..intercolide)look for the snake hotel:huh

Jake99
08-01-2005, 07:23 PM
hey yall (19,gump&associates) weds.600pm.@my dump (14&221) we go to ralphos. c what it like a## backards. yeah then again sunday yeah then again sunday

holeshot19
08-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Jake99
hey yall (19,gump&associates) weds.600pm.@my dump (14&221) we go to ralphos. c what it like a## backards. yeah then again sunday yeah then again sunday wed about 5 so are you feeding us to

gump
08-02-2005, 05:46 PM
gotta a projest to do at work wed. thursday ? and i want my steak medium rare !!!

Jake99
08-02-2005, 07:51 PM
19 come on i bet 5.00 u cant get around track without getting off. i can give the thurs. tour too. u need long sleeves(brians)i knock the spidees down today.its rooty tooty groovynot a c trail.some of like national on lap 6. bye now.gumpee steak waiting for u love oh yeah be sure helicopter full of petro.

gump
08-02-2005, 09:51 PM
i bet ya have a steak for me ... :eek:
coming from 85 how do we get there ?

yamadog
08-03-2005, 04:00 AM
Jake, I see that you got your mega/monster computer back up, you are killing the lives of transformers in the county when you boot up. Keep your son off those nasty porn. sights, or it will lock up agin. lol

Are you guys goinig riding this weekend in Laurens or Stump Springs??

Cute baby Jason W., I have one one in the oven as well, still in the first trimester, found out three weeks ago. Very excited.

If we are racing, making bets, I will put my money on Jake, even if he starts dead last and you never see him make a physical pass.

Jake, I give it to you. You are brutally honest.

Now, go ahead and go off on the Yamaha, and the rider. I need some good, nasty demoraliztion to make me get off my lazy ssa to get ready for the next race. I still haven't washed my fourwheeler since the last mideast race.

When is the next race by the way?? lol. See you guys on the staring line.

I talked to our other buddy, Vet rider, Tracy S., he had a talk with Mr. fat pine, last weekend or so, at Stomp Springs. He said he is doing fine now, thought he broke his shoulder or collar bone. result was a few bad sprains. That boys on a mission, he gets faster by the race. I need some of his energy.

Jake99
08-03-2005, 10:53 AM
Im running 2 mega computers now off the same sub station now. Has your lites been dimming uptown jj?........................gump85-26toward columbia.....then exit44(hwy49)to Laurens..............left at red light(hwy221)go about5miles .............watch for the red snake trailer on your left or go to Walmart and get an atlas and figure out where Laurens is and find the place where 221&14 cum together.oh yeah bring the big helicopter , i wanta drop a load patties on a house just up da street, it sounds like somebody done hit a home run there.

gump
08-03-2005, 07:30 PM
jake i see ya on here, pm me your number. if jeff gets his quad back tomarrow we might come down..

gump
08-03-2005, 10:13 PM
today was the first anal, i mean annual open practice at the robinsonmotors mx facility, here is just a taste of all the great riding we have to offer at the robinsonmotors mx track and camp ground . nestled on a acre of land in the greater connely springs community.... :D

yamadog
08-04-2005, 02:01 AM
So, Sunday or Saturday in Laurens???

gump
08-04-2005, 08:54 AM
here's atvriders dannys400ex, "danny alderman" getting some air on his old wore out 440ex.... :D

gump
08-04-2005, 08:57 AM
here's the land owner of the quad-o-rama mx park robinsonmotors, "jeff robinson" with his old 440ex which is for sell..

gump
08-04-2005, 09:02 AM
and here's the parkervalley unlimited sportsman winner bullwinkle or some gay name like that, "barry copeland" my bro.. i'm not going to mention that i started 2 rows behind you and finished 15 minutes ahead of ya, and i didn't trophy and you won... WTF..
ooppss i did mention it.... :D

gump
08-04-2005, 09:04 AM
i had to contact air traffic control before taking this flight on the ole 4 fitty.... :D

gump
08-04-2005, 09:09 AM
take it easy on those stock shocks there phat boy !!!! :D

gump
08-04-2005, 09:11 AM
don't that black bumper and nerfs look good , i might not be fast but i'm purty !!!!!!!!!! :blah:

gump
08-04-2005, 09:14 AM
i was checking for a oil leak in this shot, it's good to go !!!

gump
08-04-2005, 09:15 AM
my bro power sliding his 400 like a pro !!!

gump
08-04-2005, 09:17 AM
danny trying to keep up with yet another copeland... :D

gump
08-04-2005, 09:19 AM
the neighbors were really loving all the dust these mideast boys were kicking up, jeff lost about a 1/4 acre on this slide.. :macho

gump
08-04-2005, 09:23 AM
here's the up and coming xc star of the womens class, miss hunter robinson, jeffs little 5 year old sweet heart .. she does get air on her 50 but jeff was alittle early on the shot here..

Jake99
08-04-2005, 06:29 PM
gump yall going be acting like dat you need to quit going around da creek jumps.its da same thang.we going to do ralphos sunday morn.buren needs to come on the trail aint been on lock down.he needs to brang cement to go in those earth quake cracks.bye now ps bring the big and little helicopter.

gump
08-04-2005, 06:33 PM
there aint big deep creeks behind these jumps.. and we do jump some of em !!! :macho

Dannys400ex
08-05-2005, 03:58 AM
hey gump, it wasnt that i was trying to catch you, but instead you was about to be lapped for the second time!!!!!!

gump
08-05-2005, 05:38 PM
you are the man danny !!! so here's one more pic of ya.. :blah:

gump
08-05-2005, 05:40 PM
and one more of me.... :D

gump
08-05-2005, 05:42 PM
and last but not least the owner once again of the robinsonmotors quad-o-rame mx park doing what he does best, being a ham for the cam....

Jake99
08-07-2005, 03:57 PM
did 5 laps at ralphs race-o-rama today.he made the big creek jump.almost didnt make it the first time but he fixed it.he going to make road for spectators from finish line area to creek jump.see yall this weekend,dont worry bout bringing the helicopter we play on our bad tractors this weekend.bye now gumpee ............................................:blah:

Jake99
08-08-2005, 07:40 PM
well it rained a lot today in big laurens.supposed to do it again tommorrow and weds. then maybe sun. this might be a juicy one..............................................s ilver fox you out there?gump you still jumping?you come down here and jump too slow its going to hurt i know.faster will get you over the rut.jj rode sun.on his yamamoto.i dont think he was felling good he hit a homerun and they both sick.oh yeah better tape up those wrists the trees growed a lot and they be closer than you think.:eek2: :confused: :macho :grr:

SilverFox
08-09-2005, 04:59 PM
Yea Jake I'm out here.Just getting ready for this weekend.The race we went to in georgia was fun.Got me a trophy for finishing 2nd and my new Santo bean shocks are awesome!I decided to spend my money locally on the shocks,figuered it was well spent.I aint much into jumping so I'll have to find me some of them "Pro Lines" through the woods.Will see ya Saturday noon time.:cool:

gump
08-09-2005, 06:19 PM
atta boy silverfox.. big 2nd place !!! you gotta do it again sunday..
i was gonna have my shocks done local, but our local shock guy was let's just say was alittle rude last time i spoke with him, plus laz at gt thunder gave me the good ole boy discount and if i have any questions he will answer them..
snake you gotta show me how to get around the track early sunday, not that you know any shortcuts or anything... :devil:

Jake99
08-09-2005, 07:24 PM
HEY YALL< everything i been saying the trail is a d-m lie. thats rite a lie.Yall know what lcfmf stands for????????????????ALLRITE,ALLRITE whats going on?Well i guess somebody been paying atten. to my crap on here cause he is down here today.{tues.}He using the main weapon, dats rite,burning diesel.He had the hammer down too. went through the pines section wid it.yeah..........take the tape back off them wrist gump. WE going hammer down holmes.CREEK JUMPS------------------3(three);) ;) Ralph got happy the new cat and cleared about 2 acres betwixed the finish and the big jump yestidy!HE make the jumps good. NO moon shots.Hammer hard right off of it.Land like a feather and lay into on the touch down.Stay tuned I be down there every day for the new report.THIS is Snake reporting for yall on the monster computer.BYE NOW>........................ps good job MR. fox thanks for the answer up. What about you MR.BEAN lets hear from u?

Jake99
08-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by SilverFox
Yea Jake I'm out here.Just getting ready for this weekend.The race we went to in georgia was fun.Got me a trophy for finishing 2nd and my new Santo bean shocks are awesome!I decided to spend my money locally on the shocks,figuered it was well spent.I aint much into jumping so I'll have to find me some of them "Pro Lines" through the woods.Will see ya Saturday noon time.:cool: THE best advice I know to tell you would be to follow the groove until you catch up with somebody.Then you knock them out the way.Then you follow the groove until you catch somebody.Then you knock them out the way.You keep doing dat until you find the checked flag.Once you find that and if still able to drive try to find your way back to da cooler cause DATs a race holmes. OH I forgot something.......................................do nt let nobody knock you( the briars will eat you )ps im not farting this week saving up to share with you. Aint dat love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bet they be nasty by this weekend

SilverFox
08-10-2005, 05:46 PM
QUOTE]atta boy silverfox.. big 2nd place !!! you gotta do it again sunday..[/QUOTE]
Thanks gump,it was fun and no pressure,just ride!!!
Gotta question fer you----- what do you use to keep your glasses from fogging up when you race?Seems like I've tried everything but nothing seems to last.I'm tired of riding w/o goggles after the first lap cause my specs are fogged up!Riding w/o my specs would be VERY dangerous for the trees and spectators!!Any ideas?
See ya this weekend--------[

gump
08-10-2005, 06:30 PM
i have a no fog cloth, but seldom use it.. i use quick strap goggles so if i stop i can pull them off then put them right back on once i get moving, it sucks to be blind. i had to take glasses and all off at lorrettes, boy that was scary for about 30 mins, then eyes adjusted some.

Jake99
08-11-2005, 08:10 PM
trail opened up , three creek jumps,dont need more rain ....................snake......................... .......grass been cut..................the jumps are not short

gump
08-13-2005, 03:12 PM
snake we'll be there around 10am sunday morn.. get a good place on the track and rope us off a place with ya, not because you have air conditoning or any thing like that... :D

Jake99
08-13-2005, 08:21 PM
ok

gump
08-14-2005, 08:05 PM
2 quick pics from the race today, going on vaction in the morning and i'm tired as heck, have about 100 pics when i get back friday.. here's the snake on the 1st creek jump...

gump
08-14-2005, 08:08 PM
here's me... boy i need more time on the quad_o_rama track !!! :D sorry they didn't get a pic of you jeff but you the heck with ya, out running me that bad will keep your pics off the net !!!!! :devil:

gump
08-14-2005, 08:39 PM
not !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Jake99
08-15-2005, 05:51 PM
touchdown on the very beginning of the runway..........................gumpee you called me a cocksucker...............thanks for the compl.........................I usually called other stuff.Only got off the trail one time,Jason Walk was jumping then with 5 or 6 on lookers ..................they were hoping ...............................I said the hell with da hoping lets make like a dozer.You know ole jake LIKES to use his bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!I felt kinda sorry for the guy on the green four wh. he just barely hit a tree and it unloaded the tire off the rim.THAts why i like tubes.IT was fun messing with him and then that happened.I think everybody got toasted out in the sun waiting for the goahead.The sun can drain your energy just being in it.

TomDnSC
08-15-2005, 06:55 PM
I actually have tubes in all four tires. My wreck happened so fast, I don't know if the tire went flat before or after I landed in the ditch. I know I did a belly flop on the front rack ...chest protector is worth every penny.

Oh well. Now I am looking for Bead Locks. Know anyone that stocks them locally?

I got to sit and watch a hundred people successfully navigate the turn that I botched.

Many..many riders ask if I was alright, and I would like to say Thanks for Asking! Nothing but my pride hurt.

Jake99
08-16-2005, 06:35 PM
THIS green 4w hit a tree, hes a senior, i got to learn his name................beadlocks suck they let the tire turn on the rim but i guess they will stay on but forget about tubes they get twisted in the tire . cant add or sub. air.Most 4w are too tall on the backand too lite on the front. Tall on the back is bad,bad ,bad and bad. When you gas on it the higher the weight on the back the better it wheelies and turns over.How are you supposed to steer something when there is little or no weight on the steering tires????????????THEN put a big butt on it with some big tires on the back and there is no handling. OH yeah jack up the power some and what you get is a 4w with so many bad habits all the practice in the world will never cure it.A 4w has a sraight axle in the back it does not want to turn........................its wants to hit a tree.You just got to fix it.Nobody manufactures a 4w that works. THere all stupid,stupid and stupid.They just make money,money money,and more money.When you have a 4w that works,you get more confidant,and faster.When you got one with air cond. like mine your hoping for the hot days cause I was cold the whole race. Thats a hell of advantage but being 49 isnt. Bye now..........super snake

450r35
08-16-2005, 07:46 PM
hey jake looks like you need to put some more weight on the front to level it out if you can't do better than that. great track now that it is fixed we need to get together and ride there. maybe me and holeshot 19 can get the time to ride

Jake99
08-16-2005, 08:51 PM
lets do it ....................I was getting tired................maybe should gassed SOONER instead later but later did work:huh Ralph says he has to pay every where he goes.I think he may want tips after this. Why cant we have a race on our own sometime?

gump
08-18-2005, 01:24 PM
let me give yall some advise, don't run a race on a sunday that is over 90 degrees and head to the beach on monday, you havn't lived till you've drove 4 1/2 hrs then put a severe case of monkeybutt in saltwater and a pool full of chlorine.. it will tear the ole bunghole up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
i'm back early due to it storming at the beach and i'll try to get a few pics posted tonight after i rest some... peace out...

Jake99
08-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Gumpee.LET me give u some vice about the monkey,butt cracks, and the bung.If going to race 4w you haft learn about bungitis.First of all it doesnt haft to be a part of racing if you use protection.Next, lets talk about the crack itself. Its getting wider isnt it?????Before too much longer you wont need paper anymore and worse you want be able to have a good fart.One time at parker valley I went to walk the trail with some cohorts and was gassing every other step for about four or five miles.............I knew then I was going haft to come to grips with my crack. OK enough horsechit I get to the protection part. YOU just gotta take better care of the crack.GO to walmart and look for a strap looking thing that you supposed to wear around your waist.ITS about five or six dollars.IT will be near the tread mills,weights,chit like that.Guess what????You dont put around your waist.Thats right pull them cheeks together wid it.You gona have a tight butt then mister.But first get some triple antibiotic or axle grease and grease the bung first. It should be good and i dont know how to spell it.Some people use vasoline but I was allways scared to.The wrong one smell it they might try to move in on you.Gumpee you just gotta take better care of dat bung. Bye now snake///////////////:pPS get JEFF one too.He needs to keep his chit together too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One more ps I was cold last race, I think I put too much ice in the bucket.

gump
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
there ya go, bung 101. taught by the snake..
know one knows bungs like jake !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
just kidding... :blah:

Jake99
08-18-2005, 09:13 PM
gumpee is next event a new place????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

gump
08-19-2005, 03:40 AM
nope it's nebo.. just changed the name of the race, just remember the bees !!!!!!!

Jake99
08-20-2005, 06:34 AM
Jason and the snake are going to ralphos sun morn to relive the last race. Anyone interested maybe welcome to particapate with us if they can come up with 10 dollars to give ralpho.This could be a second chance to get it riteo. WE are going to time it.CALL ME @ 1-864-681-1196 and leave your intentions and ETA so will wait for YOU!OR call my cell no. 1-864-871-1196(much less reliable).SHOP 1-864-984-2451........................................GUMPEE HOW IS YOUR BUNG???DOES IT NEED CHECKING?DID YOU GO TO WALTURD?YOU JUST GOT TO MAINTAIN THAT CRACK,WE ONLY GOT ONE.............. :p PS..........SINCE I know so much about bung...s come on down and I will arrange for you to get a free evaluation and perhaps some pictures too.(confidentionality may not be possible but guess i can try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:huh

Jake99
08-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Gump IM going to put together some monkey kits and bring to next outing. Buy one of my kits and no more bung problems.20.00 dollars american.Dont leave home without it.Thanks for the picture on my victory lap. Maybe next race your bung will feel better with my monkey kit.I haven't had bung or roid trouble now in a while.

Jake99
08-24-2005, 05:15 PM
gump its wed. you ready or what? how mr. bungdus?

gump
08-24-2005, 05:44 PM
me and the bung are ready !!!!

Jake99
08-24-2005, 05:59 PM
good

gump
08-24-2005, 06:21 PM
gonna give the ole rekluse one more try sunday, didn't kill the motor the whole race untill the last lap, killed it twice and liked to never got it fired then i was to tired to ride, lost a few spots overall cause of that.. if i don't like it i might sell the ole honda and just get some more motor for the suki, which i'm faster on !!

Jake99
08-25-2005, 11:00 AM
Maybe need to fire both and get a real 4w! The one that fill the woods with new people since 98! The one that everybody been trying biuld something to beat it.Seven years to come up something and still nothing.lOOK LIKE HONDA WOULD ASK ME.i THINK there all tring to build with 3000.00 and charge us 6000.00 We dont want a 3000.00 4w. They are so close yet so far away!!!RETARDED I SAY,retarded it is....................................GOnna buy my bung KIT??? IT WORKS.. NO more bung talk after this, you will have a tight butt mister. TOO tight for the monkey to get in.GO away monkey I dont like you.I guess I need to make some ac kits .............never to hot to ride.. IT works too...WHEN your brains start bubbling in the helment your fffffffff.IT dont halft to be that way.IS the 4w world so retarded they cant invent this????IT would be standard equipment on every 4w if I was in the drawing room.When are the japs going to come take pictures again and make our chit better.ARE they getting fat and lazy like us or what?????THURS>1:00 the snake was here but gone now. BUT not gone for long ..C uings at nebone..

gump
08-25-2005, 09:14 PM
we need to get off this bung thing, i think my bung is feeling like new again. here is a pic.. what do you think snake ? i'm a little hairy though, could use a trim... :D

Jake99
08-26-2005, 04:43 PM
That looks like perfection to me. I think theres no danger if you use vasoline. Nobody or thing would move near that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM gonna be laughing for a long time.

holeshot19
08-26-2005, 08:00 PM
we need to get off this bung thing, i think my bung is feeling like new again. here is a pic.. what do you think snake ? i'm a little hairy though, could use a trim... :D whats that got to do with racing and is this weekends race getting any rain i hope so its time for a good ole slop race

Jake99
08-27-2005, 05:39 AM
NO RAIN,but its got 14 jumps,3000000 speed bumps,thats where the bung thing comes in,butt that pix is nasteeeeeee!NOW come eddie,come on,come on,now.WE love you. Wouldnt or couldnt have a good race without us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pps buy my bung kit so yours doesnt turn out like his.its never too late to use protection.