PDA

View Full Version : Winchester Ore.

plkmonster2
07-06-2005, 02:19 PM
Anyone want to ride? We are planning a get-together later in July!

brokenbones
07-06-2005, 06:13 PM
just go to dunefeast at the end of july

EPDP99
07-06-2005, 06:24 PM
ill be there in october, what kinda of weather and conditions can we expect? We are from arizona and hit glamis every year, so we hope to have fun there.

z400roosteR
07-07-2005, 02:24 AM
Going this weekend, I've been told by several people that the razorbacks are pretty wicked. Now i have riden at Coos Bay/HorsFall and hardly ran into any and winchester is only a few miles down the road?

Duckboy23
07-07-2005, 12:00 PM
I can tell you one thing, the razorbacks are sick. Some of the funnest riding I've had was at Winchester especially on the back side.

JOEX
07-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Hey, there's a group from www.nwquadriders.com going to Florence near the end of the month, they are a good group. I have to work and my quad isn't ridable right now so I can't go:(

chad400ex
07-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Hey, there's a group from www.nwquadriders.com going to Florence near the end of the month, they are a good group. I have to work and my quad isn't ridable right now so I can't go:(

Yup...we'll be at Florence on the 23rd for the day. After being at St. Anthony, I'd hesitate to call anything in the Oregon Dunes a "real" razorback :D Florence is always a good day trip. Lots of hills, bowls, trails, jumps...it's all there :cool:

schootar
07-13-2005, 05:44 PM
Going this weekend, I've been told by several people that the razorbacks are pretty wicked. Now i have riden at Coos Bay/HorsFall and hardly ran into any and winchester is only a few miles down the road?

Winchester tends to get more wind than Coos or Florence, so the razorbacks are a bit bigger. Definately hit the back side of Winchester if you get a chance. There is a trail right on the boundary that is a blast rip on.

IMO, Winchester is the best of the three (Coos Bay, Winchester & Florence).

Have fun.

z400roosteR
07-14-2005, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by schootar
Winchester tends to get more wind than Coos or Florence, so the razorbacks are a bit bigger. Definately hit the back side of Winchester if you get a chance. There is a trail right on the boundary that is a blast rip on.

IMO, Winchester is the best of the three (Coos Bay, Winchester & Florence).

Have fun.

And we did a buddy of mine that had been there before took me on the trails starting at the back boundry line all the way back to camp......Those things kick *** so much fun.