PDA

View Full Version : random

trick250r
07-06-2005, 12:55 PM
ive been through almost every thread in this forum, yeah im bored. post anything.

initall
07-06-2005, 12:59 PM
well i get my cast off tomorrow for more testing.

I chipped a bone in my ankle and tore three ligaments in my foot playing basketball.

Hopefully the won't put another one on

as it is i haven't rode in forever it seems like. :grr:

Scott-300ex
07-06-2005, 01:09 PM
yeah man, i haven't rid'in in a long time too

im sellin my 300

im lookin really hard 24 hours a day for a 250r

uh, i get really bored

i might wash my car, since i just washed it 2 days ago then it rained yesterday so im pissed

lookin for an r

my cousin almost had to get stitches cuz she fell off her roller blades

gas is up to like 2.25 now

i need to get gas

and oh, im lookin for an r

400exrules
07-06-2005, 01:28 PM
i gotta piss.........cya

trick250r
07-06-2005, 01:47 PM
good luck with that

rollie
07-06-2005, 01:49 PM
i just got outta work, sucked but i made $$ so whatever, should be ordering my new a-arms tire'/wheels tonight

blaster_rider68
07-06-2005, 01:50 PM
i have a belly-button:D

400exrules
07-06-2005, 01:54 PM
got my ims pegs yesterday...

orderin uni filter soon, cuz ive gotten the word that k&n=sh*t

gotta move shifter up a notch so i can shift with boots

gotta find some stuff for the yard sale

http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/ed/muccawhore.gif

rollie
07-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by 400exrules
got my ims pegs yesterday...

have you put them on yet?

there one of the biggest improvments you can get IMO :cool:

07-06-2005, 02:53 PM
by balls got ripped open my my bycicle handle bar 2 years ago tomarow.

Mxjunkie
07-06-2005, 03:06 PM
I'm looking for houses and found a badass one with a pond and fishies, my quad is up at the shop getting some more go fast and woohoo my kick start rebuild kit came in and the kids mom was a milf :devil: My boss's dog pissed on a customer today and his cat bit me, I hate cats..... spilled 5 gallons of barn red paint today at the hardware store LOL

Hmm getting cleaned up gotta look "respectble" having dinner at my step moms house bleh :p

MotoX3
07-06-2005, 03:07 PM
going to the fair tonight with a few buds and my girlfriend...should be fun

tommorow i was going to go riding..but now im going camping....should be fun

quad/bike races are on saturday...kindve wanted to race but i dont think my top end would hold...needs rebuilt and i dont want to do so until winter....should be fun anyways

harescrambles
07-06-2005, 03:11 PM
[

roostin_dale
07-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Last weekend i was at a race and my chain busted off and broke my shifter shaft and busted my case. Its all tore apart now...and i overnighted some parts and they got here today...

aside from the engine parts i also got a new RPM locknut cuz the old one is bad, 4 new Uni filters (gotta have a new one after every race), new elka shock covers, couple new Regina chains, houser aluminum chain guide, about 8 new sprockets, a jug of anti-freeze, and a 55 gallon drum of VP race gas.....you know all the usual stuff....

But im goin to the shop to work on it now, gotta fix it tonight, ride it tomorrow, race this weekend!

07-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
Last weekend i was at a race and my chain busted off and broke my shifter shaft and busted my case. Its all tore apart now...and i overnighted some parts and they got here today...

aside from the engine parts i also got a new RPM locknut cuz the old one is bad, 4 new Uni filters (gotta have a new one after every race), new elka shock covers, couple new Regina chains, houser aluminum chain guide, about 8 new sprockets, a jug of anti-freeze, and a 55 gallon drum of VP race gas.....you know all the usual stuff....

But im goin to the shop to work on it now, gotta fix it tonight, ride it tomorrow, race this weekend!

can I have some of your old filters?

2002400ex
07-06-2005, 03:18 PM
I just stood outside durin the tropical storm:D

rollie
07-06-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale

aside from the engine parts i also got a new RPM locknut cuz the old one is bad, 4 new...

hey clean out your PM box man, i gotta question for you

thanks

theTman
07-06-2005, 03:24 PM
its raining

i want to ride

but i cant

cuz its raining

so i cant ride

cuz of the rain

which makes me not be able to ride

cuz i hate mud

which is caused by rain

which means i cant ride

:huh

roostin_dale
07-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by mittimj
can I have some of your old filters?

i re-use them for one season, then at the end of the year i buy new filters..

PM box cleaned nacsracer12