PDA

View Full Version : anyone ride in suckachusetts

ridered86
05-29-2002, 08:41 PM
Any one here ride in massachusetts if so where (legally). everyother place is shutting down.

pbarr86
05-30-2002, 09:02 AM
I ride in Wrentham, someone else posted something about Savoy forest saying it was pretty cool but I haven't been there yet. Me and a friend plan on camping/riding in Pittsfield on the 22nd&23rd

Where are you located?

pbarr86
05-30-2002, 09:07 AM
Here is another thread someone posted about a different state park, sound pretty cool too.http://209.120.142.52/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15519

mikeman828
06-01-2002, 06:28 AM
I know what you're saying..everything is closing!! I even contacted a local snowmobile group to see about possibly allowing ATV's on their trails , if not all year long just in the winter.
He basically told me that ATV's and Snowmobiles now are really coming under crticism because of the people that ride where it's posted not to. Supposedly the State is working on a "trail pass"
that you pay for and can ride state forests, but nothing has been decided yet. He said to contact some rep's at the state house and voice your opinion. Other than that the state knows that something needs to be done, they're pissed cause we ride where we're not supposed to; but we are left no choice because there isn't anywhere close-by to ride....