PDA

View Full Version : why???

ridered86
05-29-2002, 08:34 PM
what do you all think bout that new ****zuki think it is what it cracks up to be or do you think it will be a let down like the raptor. Liquid cooling could really help the ex however my reverse is a simple 180. i want other peoples opinion. im hoping they have huge tranny problems maybe even some broken connecting rods! short skirts! and last but not least the stupid puke looking swing arm could break? maybe?

:mad:

harebounder
05-29-2002, 08:42 PM
Hey guy you should hope that suzuki does well so that way honda comes out with something and another thing hopefully they sponsor a factory race team so we can get honda out there building a race team and start backing these guys.

Sparkles
05-30-2002, 11:35 AM
can someone post a pic of the swing arm, i want to know what u guys are all talking about. thanks

01TRX300EX
05-30-2002, 03:28 PM
What are you jealous that there is something else out there that is better than your 400EX or something? You may be able to do a 180, but not everyone can. I ride in trails so tight reverse is a must. Which is why I have a 300EX and not the 400EX. And like harebounder said, the zuke is a good thing, it provides more competition that will hopefully open Honda's eyes so they will build something better if they aren't already. The more competition the better we have it.

nakomis0
05-30-2002, 05:06 PM
Ya I wouldn't rag on the Suzuki, thats a bad arse machine. They seen the good and bad, of both Yamaha and Honda. I don't think they are gonna make many mistakes with this bike.

(plus its had input from both Suzuki and Kawasaki)

I seen the Suzuki and raced it, shes bad.

The swingarm they are talking about looks like a huge peice of metal. From the bearing carrier till like 4"+ up its all metal.