PDA

View Full Version : Why....?

dpizz450
07-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Umm why did my thread about shocks get deleted. It had every and anything to do with ATVs and had no bad content in it? WTH?? By the way i was lookin for it to post does anyone know the difference between remote and piggyback? please help need to know ASAP. which is better?

Mxjunkie
07-05-2005, 09:15 PM
I made a thread about rico mailing me and it got deleted too, this is becoming very annoying!

Nick110
07-05-2005, 09:15 PM
piggy back is when the rezzie can is attached to the shock, remote is when there is a line runin from the shock to the rezzie can. they r both the same its just personal preference

LTandRaptorider
07-05-2005, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
Umm why did my thread about shocks get deleted. It had every and anything to do with ATVs and had no bad content in it? WTH?? By the way i was lookin for it to post does anyone know the difference between remote and piggyback? please help need to know ASAP. which is better?

No idea why your thread got deleted... maybe because it was in the wrong forum? Perhaps it was moved... :confused:

On to question no 2... Piggyback and remote, is of course referring to the shock reservoir. Piggyback is where the reservoir is attached to the shock... near the top... ala piggyback. Remote is where the reservoir is attached to the shock via a hose and mounted elsewhere... remotely. Remote reservoir can give better cooling properties. Hope this helps. ;)

dpizz450
07-05-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
No idea why your thread got deleted... maybe because it was in the wrong forum? Perhaps it was moved... :confused:

On to question no 2... Piggyback and remote, is of course referring to the shock reservoir. Piggyback is where the reservoir is attached to the shock... near the top... ala piggyback. Remote is where the reservoir is attached to the shock via a hose and mounted elsewhere... remotely. Remote reservoir can give better cooling properties. Hope this helps. ;)

definently helped out alot man. thanks so much for the help. think ima go with the remote. elkas here i come !!!:D

steveatv3
07-05-2005, 09:24 PM
here are Elka Quadrate LT Remote shocks

steveatv3
07-05-2005, 09:31 PM
more pics for ya

QuadJunkies
07-06-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by YZrida
Umm why did my thread about shocks get deleted. It had every and anything to do with ATVs and had no bad content in it? WTH?? By the way i was lookin for it to post does anyone know the difference between remote and piggyback? please help need to know ASAP. which is better? I just saw it and its not deleted..... :huh Is this what you were referring to???

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=169831

gyt-r450
07-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I just saw it and its not deleted..... :huh

LMAO

Pappy
07-06-2005, 04:25 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=169831

im not sure if it is the same thread QJ posted but there are no threads moved or deleted by YZrida

any other threads that are moved usually have a few things going wrong

1) severe language
2) severe adult content
3) advertising
4) fighting
5) contnet we wish not discussed on this site

if you have any questions, feel free to write down those 5 top reasons for a thread to get booted.

Scott-300ex
07-06-2005, 05:44 PM
im sick of all these little flamers who think raggin on somebody on the internet is so cool

they are flaming me and other people and threads do get shut down, its rediculous

people just need to relize how stupid they are being

this place has been gettin bad this last month

Pappy
07-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex

i wouldnt blame the site, id blame the moron's causing problems. we are just going to start banning ip addy's and pissing folks off. if this place is so bad, enjoy your stay on the other side of the fence:chinese:

400exredrider
07-06-2005, 05:50 PM
scott, dont post worthless info and it wont get bashed, you threw your phone,, whoo hoo, noone on an ATV site cares. worthless or stupid info starts flaming.

AtvMxRider
07-06-2005, 06:23 PM
[ we are just going to start banning ip addy's and pissing folks off. [/B][/QUOTE]

JR3
07-06-2005, 06:29 PM
look under my hood by the top of my shocks u can see the line running from the shock to the rezzy. i prefer remote rezzys because u can hide them better to keep them from gettin hit with debris and also u can move them wereever wen u get a stabilizer and so on. More of it is just personla preference. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/250ex3/100_2464.jpg

400exredrider
07-06-2005, 06:37 PM
yeah you can turn your piggybacks to the inside tho.

Out_Sider
07-06-2005, 06:48 PM
no you can't, or can you?

chucked
07-06-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
im sick of all these little flamers who think raggin on somebody on the internet is so cool

they are flaming me and other people and threads do get shut down, its rediculous

people just need to relize how stupid they are being

Sounds like the call of the male b^tchasaurous

400exredrider
07-06-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
no you can't, or can you?

on elkas and most piggybacks you can turn the piggy backs to the inside to protect them