PDA

View Full Version : Need assistance: Bolt Callouts

Mitch_McComb
07-05-2005, 04:51 PM
The only thing stopping my project R from being finished are a few nuts and bolts...

Does anyone know the callouts (What thread count, dia, etc...) of the rear sprocket bolt, rear brake disk, and rear lugnuts are ???

Any help is appreciated. My honda dealer couldn't tell me but they can order them for $5.50 a bolt!! and $5.00 a washer =-)
There's a shop near by that specializes in nuts and bolts but I won't make it over to them until next week. If I have part numbers I can get them ordered or shipped to me before this weekend.

Thanks for the help,

Mitch McComb

86 TRX250R

TheFontMaster
07-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Try www.servicehonda.com thier prices are less than the dealer's. Or you might just want to spend some extra money and get a stainless steel bolt kit off ebay.

nacs400ex
07-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Stainless steel kits are the way to go. if your in a jam, phone up quadpro from quebec. Fastest shipping in North America. I got my parts in 2 days, and my 2nd order was 3days. They offer overnight shipping as well.

I know they have the parts your looking for, cause I bought sprocket bolts a little while ago. Mind you their used, but they do the trick.

www.quadpro.ca