PDA

View Full Version : Snowboard and skate stuff for sale or trade CHEAP!

TheFontMaster
07-05-2005, 02:28 PM
I got some stuff I have been meaning to get rid of, I decided to put it here before it goes on ebay. What I got is Liquid boots, and Liquid 1500 bindings. I also have a set of Grind King trucks that are brand new, and adobahn wheels with Toy Machine abec5 berring, both of those are brand new too, and lastley I have a set of very slightly used glow in the dark kreeper trucks. Make offers on the stuff, I will let it all go pritty cheap seeing as I have no need for it and everything is just taking up space. I am also interested in trades for some 250r parts. Or trades and I could throw in some money depending on what the part is. I have pics of all of this stuff, if your interested I can email you the pics.

TheFontMaster
07-06-2005, 06:01 AM
bump

plavall2
12-17-2005, 06:13 AM
I'm interested in purchasing bindings. How much? all I need is bindings. thanks, Paul

TheFontMaster
12-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by plavall2
I'm interested in purchasing bindings. How much? all I need is bindings. thanks, Paul

Wow this is an old thread, but I do still have the bindings. I'd say 30 bucks plush shipping should do. Let me know if your still interested.