PDA

View Full Version : Mini Quad XC RACE 7-10 05

fastmini
07-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Mine Run Raceway (Cra series) will hold a race July 10 2005 at Walker Fowler's property. We cater to the mini's both quad and bike, and will lay out a SUPER course for them. Cra membership $15, mini bikes race at 9 a.m. ( 45 min.) big quads at 10 a.m.(1 hr.) pee wee bikes and mini quads at around noon. We will run mini quads a minimum 30 min. ( depending on turn out) big bikes to follow. Directions at [url]http://alltel.net/racecraurl] Any questions pm fastmini:D

Pappy
07-03-2005, 09:52 PM
the link isnt working!

we have a race on the 9th but will do what we can to make it!

thunderisland
07-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Sorry Danny my boys are heading to Florida for 2 weeks sounds like it would be fun.Good luck Walker and Cody if you go maybe we can hook up sometime this summer.

fastmini
07-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Sorry fixed the link so it works now:eek2:

Arctic Cat Dad
07-05-2005, 08:06 PM
Danny, We would have loved to bring Michael out to race with Walker, but we have a series race that weekend. With my busy work schedule it will be hard to make all the required races to qualify for the end of the year awards. When I told Michael we might go to race with Walker his eyes got real big. He was excited he said trying to keep up with him makes him faster. Tell Walker to race smart and good luck! From little Michael. He really likes Walker. Maby later on in the season we will try to make a race or we can meet somewhere to let them ride together.

Livin4Real
07-07-2005, 12:11 AM
link still isn't working :(

tlark19
07-07-2005, 06:36 PM
just try www.racecra.org it'll take you there..

Pappy
07-07-2005, 06:43 PM
thanks!

its 4 hours from us, and plans are to run it after racing saturday. if we get rained out here we should be a deffinate for sunday.

lilmatt80290
07-10-2005, 08:14 PM
What happen Pappy?? Didnt u see u there.

Pappy
07-12-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by lilmatt80290
What happen Pappy?? Didnt u see u there.

well, truthfully i got a bit too much sun saturday and not enough water. i spent sunday at home sick as a dog:p seems i can keep the kid healthy but can not follow my own advice.

would have loved to been there, i really want cody riding with the fastest riders out there and walker is the man!

we did win saturday, cody rode flawlessly, but there wasnt much competition. it was the first youth race the track had ever held.

fastmini....if you get a chance and need a riding partner before the new round sept. 10th, please let me know.

Arctic Cat Dad
07-12-2005, 08:49 PM
How did walker do. We would have loved to been there. But we have been just riding the woods here really hard and just racing a few series races each month.

It would be nice if a bunch of the kids could meet some where in the middle and ride for the day.

fastmini
07-14-2005, 08:47 PM
The race went great!!:macho I think there were a dozen mini quads, laid out a 1.5 mile loop it was sweet. Walker won both classes, but had to work for the mini quad win as he got tangled up going into the first corner on the start, went into the woods dead last but came around 3rd first lap second lap he came in first and held on for the win. Training hard for NC Gncc and hope you all are having a great summer!

fastmini
07-14-2005, 08:53 PM
The race went great!!:macho I think there were a dozen mini quads, laid out a 1.5 mile loop it was sweet. Walker won both classes, but had to work for the mini quad win as he got tangled up going into the first corner on the start, went into the woods dead last but came around 3rd first lap second lap he came in first and held on for the win. Training hard for NC Gncc and hope you all are having a great summer!

lilmatt80290
07-14-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by fastmini
ya.the mini track was nice as long with the big quad track and Walker did a great job making up time btw does anyone kno how Gallagher did cause he was in 1st on the first lap then 3rd n the second lap he fell way back