PDA

View Full Version : the Pepsi 400

redlineranger
07-03-2005, 08:00 PM
so who watched the race i thought it wus pretty good myself.... i got tired of seein orange tho(Stewart led 151-160 laps:o )...... im a dale jr. fan and finally he got him so momentum built up.... anyways i just posted this cus i wus bored but if u like Nascar post on here and we can talk about it through out the rest of the season

APK400exRacer
07-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Yeah i didnt wanna see Tony win. I wanted Rusty to win! Hes my man. Atleast he got top 5 finish. And i feel bad for Mark Martin having happen what happened to him. Too bad to see Rusty go liked him since i was a toddler.

07-03-2005, 08:07 PM
I like nas car but my dad is in the pit crew for Scot Lindsay # 20. He races stock car he in Canada and they won last year for the whole stock car raceing in Canada. You can have a look if your still boared the site is www.delawarespeedway.com

07-03-2005, 08:11 PM
One more thing they have not ben doing to good this year because they just got there new car 4 days ago and there old car could not keep up. They just had 3 races friday night and got 2 2nds and a 4th. They should be at the top next friday night if they win.:macho

87250rxrider
07-03-2005, 08:35 PM
i thought it was a good race, but too much of that 20 car out front. i'm a Dale jr fan, and i was glad to see him finish well, and get a good points day. hopefully this will bring momentum for the next races.

bulkdriverlp
07-03-2005, 08:42 PM
that was a great race!!! ive been a stewart fan since '00. he had a real good car. jr has been partying and pleasing the ladies too much. you cant concentrate on a race when you have a hang-over. he needs to get his act together, just cause hes an earnhardt doesnt mean he cant loose his sponsorship. tony is 3rd in the points race now, id like to see him win another...oh and the hendrick cars go up in smoke:macho

blastereatin250
07-03-2005, 09:16 PM
that was awsome when the cars went in the grass and there was a big shower of water.:devil: Not enough crashes.:devil: :blah:

ThumPIN_450R
07-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Stewart flat dominated that race, It's too bad Biffle crashed he's probably my favorite driver that guy can run the wheels off whatever car he has good or bad he will get the most out of it it's just too bad he drives a ford:D

nowukno
07-03-2005, 10:55 PM
Nobody could touch stewart , did you see the 4 wide pass , i thought it was awesome. Next week nascar goes to chicagoland speedway where tony stewart has finished 3rd in 2002 , 2nd in 2003 and 1st place last year. Looks like he might keep on rolling.

redlineranger
07-03-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
Nobody could touch stewart , did you see the 4 wide pass , i thought it was awesome. Next week nascar goes to chicagoland speedway where tony stewart has finished 3rd in 2002 , 2nd in 2003 and 1st place last year. Looks like he might keep on rolling.

yea and jr will be in the back 40 again..... he sucks at tracks like chicagoland and kansas(almost exactly alike).. he did some testin up there so hopefully he'll be decent(doubt it:ermm: )...

honduh440
07-03-2005, 11:27 PM
how the hell does stewart pull on cars in a restrictor plate race when he is out front????

redlineranger
07-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
how the hell does stewart pull on cars in a restrictor plate race when he is out front????

well im not sure i understand that question but i know that he pulled the other cars around the track 151 time out of 160 to win the dang thing

SGA
07-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
He got a dremil tool from THE HOME DEPOT and made the holes bigger :scary:

honduh440
07-04-2005, 01:50 AM
ooooooooooh

dont forget about his nitrous for the restarts

sam the brave
07-04-2005, 08:36 AM
i dont know how people can watch cars go around in circles. i work at a race track and it is very boring to watch cars go round and round. but the demo durby and figure 8 race last night was awsome.

bulkdriverlp
07-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by sam the brave
i dont know how people can watch cars go around in circles. i work at a race track and it is very boring to watch cars go round and round. but the demo durby and figure 8 race last night was awsome. thats funny you think that way, cause i know a lot of people that said the same thing a year ago and now they are die hard fans. what you do is go on-line and find a car or driver you like, watch that car the whole race and root him on, keep track of his stats and before you know it youll have nascar stickers all over your vehicles:o

jwick07
07-04-2005, 12:09 PM
As long as a ford driver doesnt win I'm pretty happy with the out come of every race. Loved seeing Martin out early. I hate Roush racing so much I cant hardly watch a race when one of his five cars leading. I also have had a hard time really watching many races since the day Dale Sr. passed away. I only watched one other race the year he passed and that was the Pepsi 400 and who won that race??? To bad Jr. will never be half the driver his dad was or I would be a huge fan of his. Right now I just kinda pull for all the guys who drive the Chevy.

Giz400ex
07-04-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by jwick07
As long as a ford driver doesnt win I'm pretty happy with the out come of every race. Thats funny, I feel the same way, but with chevy's:D

300exr
07-04-2005, 12:24 PM
I was there, it was a good race except i had to sit through 2 friggin hours of rain, and on top of that our area for the motor home was like a swamp cuz it downpoared every day there, it was some good times tho, plus there was a guy in the trailer park with a yfz450 that he was lettin people ride around.

born-2-race
07-04-2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by banshee91
I like nas car but my dad is in the pit crew for Scot Lindsay # 20. He races stock car he in Canada and they won last year for the whole stock car raceing in Canada. You can have a look if your still boared the site is www.delawarespeedway.com

My uncle used to race stock car at delaware :devil:

Woodsrider
07-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
Stewart flat dominated that race, It's too bad Biffle crashed he's probably my favorite driver that guy can run the wheels off whatever car he has good or bad he will get the most out of it it's just too bad he drives a ford:D

LOL rootin for the homie huh? Biffle is a talented driver. it will be nice to be able to watch him and Kahne here in our state in a few years. The new track is going in over on the penninsula, about an hour from my house.

07-04-2005, 04:15 PM
what was his name and number and how long ago did he race there. I think sometime we should meet there on a friday night.

ThumPIN_450R
07-05-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
LOL rootin for the homie huh? Biffle is a talented driver. it will be nice to be able to watch him and Kahne here in our state in a few years. The new track is going in over on the penninsula, about an hour from my house.

Definatley rooting for the homie. Biffle is a mad man behind the wheel though I've never seen any body get as far out of shape as he does and not crash it's crazy. The new track will be about 5-6 hours from my house so I may be able to make it.

Woodsrider
07-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
Definatley rooting for the homie. Biffle is a mad man behind the wheel though I've never seen any body get as far out of shape as he does and not crash it's crazy. The new track will be about 5-6 hours from my house so I may be able to make it.

Come on over and bring your quad. Take Chinook Pass, its about an hour shorter drive, and brings you right by my house, and Kasey Kahne's store here in Enumclaw. I grew up in walla walla and make the trip over about twice a year.
Last time over I got a ticket for no seat belt just outside of Lowden:cuss:

ThumPIN_450R
07-06-2005, 07:19 PM
ya dude lowden sucks for shureI'll have to remember to let you know next time I'm in the area. I raced at pacific raceways on june 26th I'll let you know for shure the next time I'm there I have some friends in enumclaw that I race with we'll have to make a party out of it or something :D

redlineranger
07-06-2005, 07:24 PM
alright if ur a nascar fan, this is the thread that will be here for the rest of the season... not just for that pepsi 400..... but anyways who do u think will win chicago land.... stewart won there last year so he'll be pretty stout this year....

blondie16kjnc
07-10-2005, 12:35 AM
WHAT IN THE HELL HAS HAPPENED TO LIL' E THIS YEAR?! I am a jr. fan all the way but he really sucks this year. My Dad is the spotter for Biffle sometimes he is a great driver.

87250rxrider
07-10-2005, 07:31 AM
i'll give the win of Chicagoland to either Tony Stewart, Kevin Harvick, or Greg Biffle. Tony and Kevin have great stats for this track, and i wouldn't be very surprised to see Tony make it a 3peat. Kevin won the bush race yesterday, and knows how the track is going to react, so i think his pit crew will make the right changes to that car and allow him to be at the front. then, of course, Greg Biffle, b/c he is just a great wheelman, who likes the triovals. if none of these guys wreck, or have mechanical failure, than look for all of them at the front by the end of it. still, i'm a Dale Jr fan, so i'll be looking for him to be at the front, thoigh triovals are not his strong point.

redlineranger
07-10-2005, 08:51 AM
ima dale jr fan to but he sux this year and liked posted before he's not good at tracks like chicago...... oh by the way tony stewart had a bad wreck friday in practice, and has a concussion but the cleared him to race

bulkdriverlp
07-10-2005, 09:01 AM
lets get a vote going, i vote for admin to put a new topic up in "open forum for "nascar" because it runs almost year around, c'mon vote yes.

anyhow, stewart got in a bad wreck on turn 4 fri nite, was taken to the hospital for precautionary x-rays hes ok, hes gunna race today at chicago, hes on a roll, needs to win a couple more and he'll be in the fight or the cup. as for jr, i cant seem to figure it out, he changed crewchiefs and all kinds of other stuff, just a slump prolly. i wish johnson would just stay out of the top 10 in finishes, i hate hendrick, would like to see stewart, biffle, kahne in the front of the pack. jmo

blondie16kjnc
07-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Oh hell yeah Dale won today!!! I think he's movin' on up!!!

nowukno
07-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by blondie16kjnc
Oh hell yeah Dale won today!!! I think he's movin' on up!!!

Somebody already started a thread.

blondie16kjnc
07-10-2005, 05:43 PM
YEAH JUST FOUND THAT!! OH WELL.