PDA

View Full Version : gas prices!!!

yellow400ex05
07-01-2005, 09:44 PM
over here in new jersey my dad was told that the gas prices are supposed to be $4.00 a gallon by next year!!!

he was told by the guy at his work that brings in all the gases and stuff for the place or whatever.

07-01-2005, 09:51 PM
http://www.project-69.info/com/stuff/bush_monkey.jpg

Crazy Honda
07-01-2005, 09:58 PM
now thats funny

acold7dusta
07-01-2005, 10:15 PM
r

07-01-2005, 10:16 PM
This guy is obviously trying to rack up his post count to 500.

I-7
07-01-2005, 10:18 PM
;)

http://www.shadetreemechanic.com/images/cummins%20turbo%20diesel%20engine%201.jpg

sampleez
07-01-2005, 10:23 PM
well.....i don't know about that. diesel is higher than gas where i'm at.

looks like hybrids are gonna get a lot more popular :ermm:

07-01-2005, 10:27 PM
gas prices are supposed to be $4.00 a gallon by next year!!!

i heard from the pipeline company that th prices are supposed to slowly go down for 10 years because of a deal bush made with some one

Narly R
07-01-2005, 11:51 PM
I actually have my own drill hole I get gas out of, but keep it on the DL!;)

reddeisel
07-02-2005, 12:16 AM
lucky dog:p

DeerNuts
07-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by reddeisel
lucky dog:p

I really hope you realize he was being sarcastic.

BTW, there is no "secret deal" Bush made with anyone to have gas prices going down over the next decade. Are you dumb enough to believe that? I think bush is among our worst presidents, but the US President, REGARDLESS of who he is, has nothing to do with the setting of gas prices. It is dependent on many variables, none of which Bush has power over.

chucked
07-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Last time I watched CNN they said that some economists predicted that they will start going down after about another year.

FoxRacing81
07-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
I think bush is among our worst presidents

Ya okay bud.

HondaEXrider22
07-02-2005, 09:00 AM
Its because USA hasnt made a new refinery in over 50 years. We are depending on the nations that we bombing and and the nations that killed 4,00 innocent USA citizens(911). If our gov. was smart they would make new refinerys or look at hybrid car research!

Cole Trane
07-02-2005, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by MX610EX
Ya okay bud.

What he said.

standardryder
07-02-2005, 10:02 AM
hydrogen power!

standardryder
07-02-2005, 10:04 AM
germony already has hydrogen powered cars, but there not on production yet. and they have a van full of parts following htem around everywhere cause there so unreliable.

07-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by HondaEXrider22
Its because USA hasnt made a new refinery in over 50 years. We are depending on the nations that we bombing and and the nations that killed 4,00 innocent USA citizens(911). If our gov. was smart they would make new refinerys or look at hybrid car research!

Brainwashed.... Iraq had nothing to do with 911.

I will rejoice the day that monkey is out of office.

user101
07-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf

I will rejoice the day that monkey is out of office.

your an idiot

user101
07-02-2005, 05:28 PM

what do u mean "if our goverment was smart?" our goverment is the best out there. but you are right about the reason gas prices are high. and the prices arent goin to ever go back down to what they used to be. these high prices make oil companies smile.

07-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by user101
your an idiot

your still using AOL right? yep, im the idiot.

07-02-2005, 05:50 PM
Considering the US population as of July 1st was 295,734,134 yes.

Considering its price for the speed you get, yes.

And whoever thinks Bush has nothing to do with Gas prices is sadly mistaken, no he doesnt determine the prices but his actions and lies is what caused them to go up, so yes Ultimately it all boils down to him.

PS when you get out of Highschool and get some higher education and actually start thinking for yourself, you can come back and debate with me.

Mxjunkie
07-02-2005, 06:01 PM
there is some opinions people should keep to them selfs... ;)

blue416ex
07-02-2005, 06:26 PM
i agree with Dierwolf 100% :devil: ill be happy when the monkey is out of office

Warnerade
07-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by blue416ex
i agree with Dierwolf 100% :devil: ill be happy when the monkey is out of office why? i bet if you were old enough to vote, you would have voted for kerry?

thrasher_ex
07-02-2005, 06:47 PM
we sooooooooo need to tap alaska, one of the largest oil deposits in the world.

but i heard that gas prices with start going down bcuz they are going to be a LOT more agri-based fuels

deathman53
07-02-2005, 06:49 PM
yes, I will be very happy when he is out. He got us invovlved in iraq and when when ever we are at war(another vietnam), gas goes up. The price of all metals go up, too. We all know what is gonna happen once we leave, a dictator will overcome the country and all that work for a person no better than sadam.

thrasher_ex
07-02-2005, 06:55 PM
yeah right we will b there way to long for that to happen, we still have troops in germany, you think we'll just do a la-de-da theres your government, good luck!

no, we will be there for atleast a decade and by that time their government and military will be able to handle itself fine, and there will be a LOT less insurgents too.

a decade if everything goes as planned now unless bush thinks we need to do something else over there. if he does, who knows how long we will be there?

but imo, i think its a job that needed done and he stepped up to do it because clinton was a pansy

07-02-2005, 07:11 PM
Stepping up is fine with me, but not thru lies...

Why dont you step up to Korea the way you did Sadam??? Clinton was not a Pansy, he actually used his brains (unlike bush that doesnt have one at all, uhhh ammm uhhh ammm) and not let everyone else run the country for him.

http://www.ktheory.com/archives/bush-msword-help.jpg

Doober
07-02-2005, 08:25 PM
doesnt the president get the info from the CIA? if so if anyones to blame for attacking the wrong people i would say it would be the CIA's fault for giving the president the wrong info.

Bush0102
07-05-2005, 02:17 PM
i say we tell the arabs to go screw themselves and sign a deal with russia that will tap the trillions of barrels of oil and huge deposits of gems sitting untouched in Siberia. That would bring down costs (we could easily tap into our alaskan and canadian pipeline systems instead of shipping with tankers halfway across the world), help russia out of an economic disaster, and end opression and violence in the african diamond mines... sounds like a win/win to me.

FoxRacing81
07-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
why? i bet if you were old enough to vote, you would have voted for kerry?

Kerry would have been a disaster as a President. I wonder what kind of scam Hilary is going to use to get herself into the White House...

I can't believe how many people have no idea what they are talking about! You guys need to listen to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh....Two of the greatest people ever! They tell it like it is...not how they want it to be.

Giz400ex
07-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
I think bush is among our worst presidents THANK YOU!!!!

Warnerade
07-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Kerry would have been a disaster as a President. I wonder what kind of scam Hilary is going to use to get herself into the White House... i know kerry would have been a disaster, for god sakes...everytime he opened his mouth he would contradict something he previously said. Both candidates this year were a disaster..and had i been old enough to vote, i simply wouldnt have.

user101
07-07-2005, 08:05 AM

PS when you get out of Highschool and get some higher education and actually start thinking for yourself, you can come back and debate with me.

the time is now then

AlbaKFX
07-07-2005, 08:29 AM
Back to gas prices then.

Cost me 16 dollars to fill up 3 quads, and we were just topping them off. (About half a tank for each to start)

I think i'm just going to grind up corn into an oil and run that in my bike. Does anyone know if i'll have to rejet?

I-7
07-07-2005, 09:11 AM
2.49 for Regular unleaded YAY!! Seems like these days I am testing the limits of the low fuel light.

Warnerade
07-07-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by I-7
2.49 for Regular unleaded YAY!! Seems like these days I am testing the limits of the low fuel light. i've gotten my read out to say i have 5 miles left before i run out of gas...i dont think i want to push it any farther than that.

Andrew400ex
07-07-2005, 11:37 AM
Oh good, i'll best first online! Can't wait...:huh

red2004 TRX450R
07-07-2005, 12:12 PM
THE BUSH family is in the oil business. All of bushes friends are in the oil business!!!

Bush could lower oil prices in 20 seconds if he wanted - he could just release 10% of the US oil reserves. but that would hurt his and is friends money - and more important lower the us oil receivers witch we may need if he starts a war with someone.

The second thing he could do is open up oil production in Alaska witch a gain would hurt his and his friends pocket because .............................................

The third thing he could do is nuke china because they are starting to use a lot more oil thus rising oil prices!!!

it is stated that Alaska has enough oil to last the us 55 years with out importing any oil!!!!!!! And the US uses a lot of oil!!!!!
and 20 years a go they said that i would only last 25 years !!!! they have know Idea how much oil is on US soil and under water!!

AND by the way the US oil (gas) prices are some of the lowest in the world!!!!
!!!!

Quad18star
07-07-2005, 12:22 PM
Gas prices just jumped up today up here . Prices are now at about $3.78 a gallon. :grr:

It'll now cost me about $55 to fill up my Sunfire ... STUPID !!!!

sampleez
07-07-2005, 01:07 PM
this crap with gas is getting pretty flippin old.

bush is a big sack o' douche !!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone else seen fahrenheit 9/11 ? i loved that. it was hilarious.

and i agree too that both the candidated did suck last year....mainly why i didn't vote!

FoxRacing81
07-07-2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by sampleez

anyone else seen fahrenheit 9/11 ? i loved that. it was hilarious.

Oh please. You actually believed that stupid-*** movie? Micheal Moore is a fat slobbering jackass who doesn't know anything. Did you hear he paid most of the people to say those things in the movie?

Check out Farenhype 911 (I think that's what it's called), the real truth and shows how much of an ******* Micheal Moron really is.

BTW, Bush wants to drill in ANWR(I believe that's the abbreiviation), but the great-left winged-liberals that are in some of the offices today greatly oppose that because it will harm the wildlife up there! Come on! We have the technogoloy today where it'll look like we we're never there and won't harm anything.

-Justin

sampleez
07-07-2005, 01:53 PM
i never said that all his info in the movie was factual. just that it's funny as he!! makes bush look like the dumb***** he is, imo.

so go ahead, flame me again for not likeing a crappy prez.

HondaEXrider22
07-07-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by red2004 TRX450R
THE BUSH family is in the oil business. All of bushes friends are in the oil business!!!

Bush could lower oil prices in 20 seconds if he wanted - he could just release 10% of the US oil reserves. but that would hurt his and is friends money - and more important lower the us oil receivers witch we may need if he starts a war with someone.

The second thing he could do is open up oil production in Alaska witch a gain would hurt his and his friends pocket because .............................................

The third thing he could do is nuke china because they are starting to use a lot more oil thus rising oil prices!!!

it is stated that Alaska has enough oil to last the us 55 years with out importing any oil!!!!!!! And the US uses a lot of oil!!!!!
and 20 years a go they said that i would only last 25 years !!!! they have know Idea how much oil is on US soil and under water!!

AND by the way the US oil (gas) prices are some of the lowest in the world!!!!
!!!!

Exactly. Anything that will hurt his back pocket he wont do or even try. Why hasnt he put money towrd electric/hydrogen cars? Because thats the less oil people will use, meaning he isnt making that much of a profit.

thrasher_ex
07-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Exactly. Anything that will hurt his back pocket he wont do or even try. Why hasnt he put money towrd electric/hydrogen cars? Because thats the less oil people will use, meaning he isnt making that much of a profit.

so the WAR didnt hurt his pocket??? i think it did if im correct..... and 99% of americans arent gonna get rid of their cars, trucks, suv's to get an electric car that gets 50hp and 10lbs ft. tourque.

HondaEXrider22
07-07-2005, 02:43 PM
No it didnt hurt HIS pocket, it hurt Americas economy. He is in office only to finish what his father started.

Jake250ex
07-07-2005, 09:20 PM
not dissin but here are facts :

When Clinton was pres. gas was.... $0.98

Now that Bush is pres. gas is $3.75

someone has to be pocketing the profit from this.... I honestly cant think of ANY alaby Bush would have for this outrageosness. Even a few pennies more and people wouldnt complain, but he could collect millions

TCracin440ex
07-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
i know kerry would have been a disaster, for god sakes...everytime he opened his mouth he would contradict something he previously said. Both candidates this year were a disaster..and had i been old enough to vote, i simply wouldnt have.

yea but lets face it bush was the lesser of the 2 evils...both of them are lying sobs...and bush will never make the gas prices go back down...let me tell you why...because him and his family own all them damn oil refinerys in texas so his pockets are bein lined because of us payin high prices....Clinton wasnt a bad president at all...the only thing he done wrong imo was he got some head from monica...but damn....the economy was doing better than what it is now.....

kerry was just a flat out lyin sob...he contradicted himself too much...he reminds me of al gore....al gore was about a basket case too...

and far as us going to war...i dont believe anymore this was about the war on terrior...i believe now it was to get back at them f-ers over there for blowin up our twin towers on 9/11...i remember bush coming over the TV doing a live broadcast sayin the terrorist would pay...and revenge was in stake....shyt only people has really paid are us with high gas prices and a bad economy for bush...ill be glad when hes out of office as well...

Doober
07-07-2005, 09:55 PM
if gas prices do go up i might have to get rid of this....:( lol

Quad18star
07-07-2005, 09:59 PM
I remember seeing on the news and in newspapers when Bush was holding that Saudi's hand when he went over to talk to him about oil prices . He must have told the Saudi to keep jacking it up or something. :grr:

TCracin440ex
07-07-2005, 10:00 PM
i think bushes problem is he aint gettin no cooter or extra pleasure so tahts why hes so up tight...i bet if we sent a few hookers to his office i bet gas prices would drop atleast 50 cent after a few days..

clinton he got his rocks off and we had a good economy because of it

HondaEXrider22
07-08-2005, 08:37 AM
Yea but it wasnt even Saddam husien(sp) who did 911. What about Bin Laden? Never hear about him no more? He sitting pretty knowing that we are losing our men and women in the war because of him. How did we end up in Iraq? Wasnt it Afganistan in the first place? We never found the WMD so why are WE fighting and losing OUR men at war? Face i think bush is an *******.

Quad18star
07-08-2005, 12:32 PM
Yea but it wasnt even Saddam husien(sp) who did 911. What about Bin Laden? Never hear about him no more? He sitting pretty knowing that we are losing our men and women in the war because of him. How did we end up in Iraq? Wasnt it Afganistan in the first place? We never found the WMD so why are WE fighting and losing OUR men at war? Face i think bush is an *******.

There was a poll in a newspaper that I read a few days ago that said something around 57% of Americans don't support the war anymore , and apparently this number is growing monthly .

07-08-2005, 03:29 PM
Of coz they dont support it anymore, you cant keep a lie together forever.

Yes he was shaking a a saudi hand when him and Haliburton got the contract to run the huge oil line from afganistan to Iran.

He's a dirty crook thats all i know.

More money in his pocket now too for the new contract for doing the new prison in Cuba.

No worries, he soon gone.

07-08-2005, 03:32 PM
Kerry would have been a disaster as a President. I wonder what kind of scam Hilary is going to use to get herself into the White House...

I can't believe how many people have no idea what they are talking about! You guys need to listen to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh....Two of the greatest people ever! They tell it like it is...not how they want it to be.

For your information, hillary would be a great president.

Rush and Sean are A-holes in my opinion... but its strange you draw them as reference because Fareinheit 911 told it like it was too....

I know you all think its a bunch of lies but its not, if it was he would be locked up already, it was a "Documentary" which means its all based on FACTS!

07-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Gas prices just jumped up today up here . Prices are now at about $3.78 a gallon. :grr:

It'll now cost me about $55 to fill up my Sunfire ... STUPID !!!!

Lucky you :)

To fill my Navigator costs me cheapest on the French side of the island its 73 Euro's which is $92 bucks, but it has a huge tank so i guess it aint all that bad.

Good thing its a small island :)

bulkdriverlp
07-08-2005, 04:19 PM
up for the weekend 2.35 87 octane:mad:

MotoX3
07-08-2005, 04:32 PM
last time i filled my bike up they charged me an arm....but now that its up its going to be a leg too:(

FoxRacing81
07-08-2005, 04:32 PM

Rush and Sean are A-holes in my opinion... but its strange you draw them as reference because Fareinheit 911 told it like it was too....

I know you all think its a bunch of lies but its not, if it was he would be locked up already, it was a "Documentary" which means its all based on FACTS!

OMG LMFAO! Hilary a great president...the woman can't make up her mind. She says Abortion is so bad yet she always funds for it. She'd be great! Just as good as Clinton was.

Oh come on, you think the liberal-left is gonna let Micheal Moore go behind bars for making Bush look bad? Yeah right...I'm telling you...go rent Fareinhype 911 and tell me if you changed your mind.

Fareinheit 911 is called a documentary....but it sure as hell isn't true. I dunno how people believe this guy. If Bush is such a bad, evil, nasty president...why did he get re-elected? Hmmm....

Rush and Sean rock! They tell it like it is...I cannot believe how many people believe the media and all there bull****.

Michael Savage is also a great speaker. www.michaelsavage.com

Local guy, Jim Quinn, is also great, www.warroom.com

Quadman250R
07-08-2005, 05:04 PM
OMG dierwolf you are rediculous. First thing, bush has very little to do with gas prices. second if it wasnt for him being on the offensive side and taking action to try to rid the world of terrorists alot more people in our country would be dead of attacks, we werent alone in first place their are many countries that have troops stationed in the middle east. Some body had to finally go on the offensive side instead of hiding and ignoring the problem, I envy bush for that. And for the people dying, first of all we have had very few casualtys, and secondly its war! you have to expect some kind of casualtys! now...That farenheit 9/11 movie was a joke that poked and proded and made up crap that tried to make bush look bad. Bush is a human and can do other stuff once in a while. they try to criticize him by golfing and chasing his dog....anybody stupid enough to think that is why he is a bad president can shove it were the sun dont shine. micheal moore is a horrible director that thought he was cool by making a boring movie that failed in every spot.....cant you tell?...bush got re elected!

FoxRacing81
07-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Quadman250R
OMG dierwolf you are rediculous. First thing, bush has very little to do with gas prices. second if it wasnt for him being on the offensive side and taking action to try to rid the world of terrorists alot more people in our country would be dead of attacks, we werent alone in first place their are many countries that have troops stationed in the middle east. Some body had to finally go on the offensive side instead of hiding and ignoring the problem, I envy bush for that. And for the people dying, first of all we have had very few casualtys, and secondly its war! you have to expect some kind of casualtys! now...That farenheit 9/11 movie was a joke that poked and proded and made up crap that tried to make bush look bad. Bush is a human and can do other stuff once in a while. they try to criticize him by golfing and chasing his dog....anybody stupid enough to think that is why he is a bad president can shove it were the sun dont shine. micheal moore is a horrible director that thought he was cool by making a boring movie that failed in every spot.....cant you tell?...bush got re elected!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!:macho

Quadman250R
07-08-2005, 05:08 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!:macho

no problem...i can say more but i will wait;)

I-7
07-08-2005, 05:08 PM

You must follow the media alittle too much..

FoxRacing81
07-08-2005, 05:09 PM
no problem...i can say more but i will wait;)

haha same here.:cool:

Quadman250R
07-08-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by I-7
You must follow the media alittle too much..

You are exactly right in that one.

Rastus
07-08-2005, 05:49 PM
I don't think everything the guy does is great, and I'm not decided on the war in Iraq. But I choose to respect him, unlike some people.

Even if the gas was cheaper I'm sure some tree-hugger would complain about free gas because it would cause too much pollution to truck it.

And when will people understand that getting one man(Bin Laden) will not stop Terror. What's more important is to take out the people loyal to him and the acts will stop. I'm not saying I support the war in Iraq, but a Democracy in that region(Iraq) could greatly change the demographic. We could see shady regimes holding Terro's cast them out, and actually see the feelings of the majority in those nations expressed.

The muslim extremists truly believe that all americans should die, and that a good american is a dead american. I consider that belief to be a lot like being a Nazi, although it wouldn't be because of semmitism this time. From what I have seen and heard, people like this don't want you to believe something else. It's what they believe or you get the knife.

Scary part, In my opinion, is that I see a religious war coming. About every Twenty years since WWI there have been big wars, and I personally think a big one is coming. Would you think differently if you had Terrorists invade you towns and homes? That is why I think we need to be a little offensive sometimes.

Sorry for this long post and the ramble, and I'm sure I'll get flamed. I think the greatest thing people don't do anymore is give respect. So what if you think the prez is a monkey, that doesn't mean you shouldn't respect his position.

I don't agree with Hitler at all but I do agree with one thing he said once. At being asked about the American response on his advances in Europe he said that "America can be conquered within." The sad part is, I think he was right.

F-16Guy
07-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Sounds like a bunch of you guys watch the news too much. The liberal media will put a negative spin on ANYTHING President Bush does, wrong or right. You monday morning quarterbacks need to have a little respect for the government that is keeping you alive. I'm pretty sure none of you get morning intel briefings from some of the most accurate and professional agencies in the world, so you must just be regurgitating what some other knucklehead told you. IMO, Iraq is merely piece in a much larger puzzle. Islamic Fundamentalism is spread across the globe, but is most heavily concentrated in the Middle East, so that is the logical place to start. I have nothing against Muslims. I'm not a terribly religious person, but if you want to believe something or live your life a certain way, fine, but when you vow to kill me or anyone else that doesn't believe the way you do, then we have a problem. All of you Bush haters just keep your head in the sand and ignore the larger problem (that is, until someone cuts your Zionist, infidel head off).

BTW--Good post above^^

blastereatin250
07-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by yfzrider32
if gas prices do go up i might have to get rid of this....:( lol

I laughed at that!:D :p

Go BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :macho :uhoh:

born-2-race
07-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Gas prices were the worst that I've ever seen today 97.9/L (CDN)

That works out to be about 3.76/ gallon

:eek2:

Warnerade
07-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Rastus
I don't agree with Hitler at all but I do agree with one thing he said once. At being asked about the American response on his advances in Europe he said that "America can be conquered within." The sad part is, I think he was right. one thing i think hitler said that was better than that is this.

"Democracy is the only form of government where the vote of 2 idiots is greater than the vote of 1 smart person."

JDiablo
07-08-2005, 11:10 PM
these gas prices suck

Bush0102
07-09-2005, 12:31 AM
just so you guys know, Sen. Kerry lead the charge against drilling in ANWR, saying it was just a "few drops of oil."

The proven reserves up there are enough to supply the country on its current consumption curve for the next 45 years, and the piplines and refineries are already in place. Economists have shown that this would have plummeted crude oil prices and would have created many american jobs.

I personally belive pres. bush has nothing to do with oil prices, its those towel headed *******s at OPEC exploiting us...and we could bring them to their knees if Canada, Russia, and the US teamed up for a combined effort...there is enough untapped oil in those countries to power the world on its current consumtion curve for the next 75 years- and who knows how much oil hasn't been discovered and could be easily reached with new deep-sea drilling technology.

Thats the thing about you liberals, all you do is complain and point fingers but you can't come up with a solution. This thread is about gas prices, not about your conspracy theories about how George Bush is pocketing money from oil prices. Rush Limbaugh, Michael Moore, and Shawn Hannity have nothing to do with this.

If you want to do something about gas prices, you can- this nation is a democracy, run for the people by the people- so contact your congressmen and let them know how you feel about our foreign dependance on oil and that you want to create jobs, lower fuel costs, and boost the economies of contries that aren't funding extremists to hijack airliners and fly them into skyskrapers!

SadisticShee
07-09-2005, 10:59 AM
Its a good thing i lost my lisence for a year because the Cobra Gets real thirsty with about 100 miles to a tank........

07-09-2005, 11:57 AM
clinton needs to run again

wheelinforlife
07-09-2005, 08:30 PM
dierwolf lol you are a dip**** to say the least!

07-10-2005, 02:30 PM
notice how dierwolf didnt post agian.

WKY400EX
07-10-2005, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by I-7
2.49 for Regular unleaded YAY!! Seems like these days I am testing the limits of the low fuel light. Yep. I've seen "Check Gauges" light up on my instrument panel a lot lately.:D Hard on the fuel pump though.

nowukno
07-10-2005, 05:01 PM
At the Sheetz station beside my house gas is $2.09 for regular.

derekhonda
07-10-2005, 05:51 PM
Your guys facts are funny. Just like the post way up top, you guys watch too much liberal based news and take what they have to say as the word of god. Listen to some right wing media (o'reilly, rush, etc) and form an opinion of your own, not some one elses.

Also, look at it from a big picture. Sure gas prices suck, but had a liberal gotten elected your public riding land could very well be non existant right now. Clinton was a fairly good president in my opinion, not the best but managed the economy pretty good. He did however shut down the riding at many national parks across the country. Do you enjoy shooting and owning a gun? Thank a republican for that.

Like I said, make your own opinion, dont repeat what you heard on the 5 oclock news.

Quadman250R
07-10-2005, 08:20 PM
dereckhonda yur exactly right....orielly and rush are one of the two best people too listen too.

DeerNuts
07-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Copenhagen Long Cut(1.2oz can)-- $4.66

1 Gallon of Milk-- 3.99

IMHO, gas is one of the best bargains out there. To me, it doesnt seem all that expensive. Ok, I am 19 and still live at home, so I dont gotta pay for milk (hey, I go to college and PAY FOR IT MYSELF 100% so Im not a leech:ermm: ) Well, ok I guess I am.:p But still, I gotta budget just about the same amount for chew as I do for gas, so what does that tell you? Gas is one helluva bargain! LOL. Still, I guess chew isnt technically a necessity (well now it is:rolleyes: ) whereas gas is but still.

So there are two reasons I will never complain about the cost of gas. How much does a gallon of tobacco leaves cost per gallon? $497.07:eek: :eek: :eek:

TCracin440ex
07-10-2005, 09:06 PM
well gas is gone up again...the other day it was 2.08-2.11 depending on where you got it....now its 2.19 everywhere there is nowhere in town to get gas cheaper at one place than what it is at another

main reason i think gas went up 10 cent between the last few days is because we are getting pelted with hurricanes right now....blah hurricane season sucks

86350x
07-11-2005, 08:59 AM
2.50 a gallon here for regular. Sucks, but if it stays there I won't complain. If it goes up to 3 bucks, then I will.

Having so many bikes with these prices and having to travel to get fun use out of them sucks. Moto-x tracks are so boring. Just doesn't compare to the national forest. the 4 hr drive is expensive now though:ermm:

07-11-2005, 09:09 AM

I might be an idiot, but at least im not ummm uhhhh ammmm duhhhh ammmmm.... brainwashed....

Unlike some of you i dont live on the forum day in and day out, i do have a life, so if i didnt reply right away doesnt mean you all shot me down so much that i didnt want to answer.

Like i said about F911, if it was all made up, he could have been jailed already for Slander.

I dont mind people supporting the troops, god knows i do, and feel for them as its their job and have no choice but to do what he says but i will be damned if i support his decision.

In case you didnt know support is like 40% right now and dropping, so your in the Minority right now. The movie didnt fail, just FEAR placed on everyone by your administration was overwelming.

And just to let you know once again incase you've been brainwashed once more, Iraq had ZERO do to with 911.

Trevor
07-11-2005, 09:43 AM
for regular here in Nova Scotia it is 102.9 cents per liter. This is BULL $HIT !!!!!

HondaEXrider22
07-11-2005, 10:24 AM

And just to let you know once again incase you've been brainwashed once more, Iraq had ZERO do to with 911.

YES! First we had people in afganistan looking for bin laden and his helpers/followers or whatever. Then we thought the saddam had hidden woepens of mass destruction. Did we find them? NO. Did Saddam Hussien have anything to do with 911? NO. Why are we losing our troops in Iraq when the olny reason we we there was to look for WMD. Then suddenly we have a war. WTF is with that?

Rastus
07-11-2005, 11:00 AM
I don't see what your complaining is gonna do about it anyway...:confused:

Did you think going into Iraq was going to be a walk in the park? I don't really support it now either and I think it's going alittle too long, but the administration has already stated that they will stay until the job is complete. Our buddy Kerry wanted to just leave the country in shambles and not finish the job and that's not the way we should do it.

I think it'll be a sad day if we can't get Iraq to stabilize. Yes, the country that landed men on the moon many times, cannot stabilize one country. If kerry had taken office he couldn't have achieved the objective any faster than they are now. His quick withdrawl would have made a laughing stock out of the US AGAIN.

I will say one thing that I liked about Kerrys plan though. Healthcare.., woulda been nice but I'm not real sure it would work unless it had some work done to it. Good idea though.

Hope no toes are stepped on..:chinese:

Bush0102
07-11-2005, 01:53 PM
and the real reason gas is so pricey is that China is buying humongous quanities of oil and so OPEC is able to charge so much so they can work round the clock to meet world demand.

and gas prices here have been dropping for the last 2 weeks. we're down to 2.01 for regular. is it dropping for everyone else?

Quad18star
07-11-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Bush0102
and the real reason gas is so pricey is that China is buying humongous quanities of oil and so OPEC is able to charge so much so they can work round the clock to meet world demand.

and gas prices here have been dropping for the last 2 weeks. we're down to 2.01 for regular. is it dropping for everyone else?

I'm sitting at about $3.78 a gallon . :grr: :mad:

duke416ex
07-11-2005, 02:35 PM
3.78:eek2: :eek2: I'll be puttin around in a geo if it gets that high here. 2.25 here and it seems like it is still rising.

07-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Our buddy Kerry wanted to just leave the country in shambles and not finish the job and that's not the way we should do it.

Wouldnt be the first time..

You know at first they had me fooled as well, and what i was upset about then was wondering if they would leave Iraq in ruins just like they did in Afganistan.

Well as time progressed i started noticing stuff and no longer worried about them leaving it in shambles, but worrying about the troops being killed all based on a huge lie.

I'm sorry but damn dude, you have to be pretty stupid and uneducated to believe this war was about Bin Laden or WMD's.

His quick withdrawl would have made a laughing stock out of the US AGAIN.

At least his quick withdrawal would have been justified since the war is not was it was supposed to be about... and who says the US is not already the laughing stock already? I mean come on enough mistakes have been made already to justify it.

07-11-2005, 05:06 PM
PS you landed men on the moon ONCE... not MANY Times... and even the one time was for a time thought to be a farse, but i believe they did ;)

07-11-2005, 05:11 PM

yes, yes, typical mentality... Everyones fault but the US.... No gas prices is not droping, it went up by a dime today alone.

Pappy
07-11-2005, 05:11 PM
i bet a few vets would just love to see those that are NOT doing anything but running gums on the net spend a few months in the sand :chinese:

07-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Pappy, dont get me wrong man, I support the troops and doing what they have to do, god bless them all and hope they all come back safe..

Its the administration and their choices that i have a huge problem with.

Pappy
07-11-2005, 05:19 PM
seeing that the president is the leader of our armed forces id say fooyey.

dont buy into this iraq for oil crap, if we wanted oil we would take it..end of story

as far as the bombing in london, its reported that this was an unorganized attack by ill-trained personel. ummm....i wonder if the terrorists arent getting thier training like they used too, or where:confused: :devil:

MOFO
07-11-2005, 05:21 PM
I support the troops and doing what they have to do

typical democrat/socialist... talking out of both holes.

If what we are doing in Iraq is so wrong, how can you support what they have to do?

:rolleyes:

MOFO
07-11-2005, 05:24 PM

Yes he was shaking a a saudi hand when him and Haliburton got the contract to run the huge oil line from afganistan to Iran.

Funny.... Slick Willy (Bill Clinton) also used Haliburton for work - no bid contracts I might add! Please show me other company/contractor such as Haliburton that can complete the type of work that is needed to be done.

I could go through all of your posts and pick them apart, however as you pointed out, I also do not have time to waste on the 'net.

I suggest you back your statements up with "real" facts and drop the F911 bullchit.

MOFO
07-11-2005, 05:27 PM

I'm sorry but damn dude, you have to be pretty stupid and uneducated to believe this war was about Bin Laden or WMD's.

I'd love to know where you get your information. Please layout the key reasons you think we went to war. Also please provide the outcome of these reasons. We've been over there long enough in your opinion... provide hard proof supporting your wack job ideas.

MOFO
07-11-2005, 05:30 PM

Like i said about F911, if it was all made up, he could have been jailed already for Slander.

LMFAO... are you serious? If this was true, the majority of news and newspaper journalist would be in jail - hell, most of the democratic leaders would be in jail as well!

Take a look at todays media and their coverage... listen to some of the democratic leaders - talk about giving the terrorists more reasons to fight and giving them a moral boost! :mad:

Pappy
07-11-2005, 05:32 PM
china has been steady in its purchase of all types of resources up to 1999. at that point they started making more and more demands on the open market to help bolster thier ever growing country. it peaked in 2002 and continued in 2003. scrap metals have not been as high as they are right now in forever.

oil is but one thing they have been buying, and the sick part is they have been purchasing it with dollars given to them in trade deals! i do not remeber how it was determined, but it has to do with trade dollars. i also believe japan has been doing this also.

my take on iraq is that i would rather have our boys busting caps over there and drawing in islamic fighters from the surrounding areas, then fighting them here in our streets. i do admit, i sure woul like another crack at a few of them:macho

MOFO
07-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
not dissin but here are facts :

When Clinton was pres. gas was.... $0.98

Now that Bush is pres. gas is $3.75

someone has to be pocketing the profit from this.... I honestly cant think of ANY alaby Bush would have for this outrageosness. Even a few pennies more and people wouldnt complain, but he could collect millions

Its absolutely amazing to see uneducated comments such as this. :rolleyes:

07-11-2005, 05:37 PM
http://www.buffalobeast.com/59/bush-dumb.jpg

Pappy
07-11-2005, 05:39 PM
LOL!! wasnt reagan (first term) president when gas was below a buck:D

and i remeber gas rising to an all time high of 1.89 when clinton was in office correct?

and where the heck is this $3.75 gas in the usa? prolly in sacremento....they must be providing some outreach programs there:devil:

07-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Yeah pappy, im sure you would.... God knows damn it looks like tons of fun.... Way better than playing HALO, coz in halo some of them actually shoot back.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1/aztlan_thief_host_your_own_video_iraqiwar.wmv

MOFO
07-11-2005, 05:42 PM

Why dont you step up to Korea the way you did Sadam??? Clinton was not a Pansy, he actually used his brains (unlike bush that doesnt have one at all, uhhh ammm uhhh ammm) and not let everyone else run the country for him.

I highly suggest you pick up a book and read it... try "Dereliction of Duty" by Robert Patterson USAF (ret), who carried the "nuclear button". He was basically with Clinton 24/7 during his 8 years. Read this, then come back and tell me Clinton was not a pansy and he actually used his brains.

Pappy
07-11-2005, 05:45 PM
getting shot isnt so bad, ofcourse you dont need to go to iraq, just any major city here in the states.

lets see, walking down florida and m street in DC with my flannel shirt and no weapon for defense(no guns in dc) or strolling down a back street in northern iraq with a squad of marines just waiting for the chit to start:confused:

click click boom:devil:

i believe you stand a better chance in iraq;)

Pappy
07-11-2005, 05:49 PM

China is Korea's watchdog. Korea is not going to do anything but posture until it gets a new aide deal.

I would suggest that China will be the aggressor in the near future, i think they will show the world it is indeed a superpower by smacking around Tiawan and geuss what, the rest of teh world will do d!ck.

at that point its a new world, and its coming.

Rastus
07-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Wouldnt be the first time..

You know at first they had me fooled as well, and what i was upset about then was wondering if they would leave Iraq in ruins just like they did in Afganistan.

Well as time progressed i started noticing stuff and no longer worried about them leaving it in shambles, but worrying about the troops being killed all based on a huge lie.

At least his quick withdrawal would have been justified since the war is not was it was supposed to be about... and who says the US is not already the laughing stock already? I mean come on enough mistakes have been made already to justify it.

You can pick my statements apart all you want, but I think I got the point across.

I don't really agree with the motives for being there either.

I don't care who you are, you shouldn't leave something undone. That sounds exactly like a Kerry attitude though, quit and run away. I don't like staying there anymore than anyone else, but leaving something this big unfinished reeks of weakness and unresolve.

Also, you bring about the point we landed once. Excuse me, but we did land more than once. The last landing so far was by the Apollo 17 mission.

Since the US is soo bad, maybe we should just leave NATO and the UN(<--Sarcasm). We'll see who needs who after awhile. :rolleyes: Most countries owe us large amounts of money, and the only country that has paid us back ever was Denmark.

I'm ready for the "Shutup you USA Bigot" reply. :rolleyes:

Out_Sider
07-11-2005, 06:13 PM
the way i see it.. bush is our biggest terrorist and the biggest WMD

Warnerade
07-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Shutup you USA Bigot

Pappy
07-11-2005, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Out_Sider
the way i see it.. bush is our biggest terrorist and the biggest WMD

your welcome for the ability to say that without fear of being dragged out of your bed and your head choped off.

signed:

The blood of your forefathers

Rastus
07-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

China is Korea's watchdog. Korea is not going to do anything but posture until it gets a new aide deal.

I would suggest that China will be the aggressor in the near future, i think they will show the world it is indeed a superpower by smacking around Tiawan and geuss what, the rest of teh world will do d!ck.

at that point its a new world, and its coming.

Exactly Pappy. The only thing Korea really wants is some aide, since that country spends most of their money on military assets while the people starve.

Kinda scary also.. :chinese:

Quadman250R
07-11-2005, 06:26 PM
if we were to start messing with korea it very well could be the next world war. like someone said earlier in this post iraq is a piece of the puzzle.....and who are u to say if iraq had anything to do with 9/11 or not dierwolf??

07-12-2005, 07:21 AM
I dont have to say it, the US already admitted it.

And thank you for finally saying wht i was waiting for someone to say, yes if you mess with Korea you might get your *** busted a little so you dont and go for the lesser evil.

FoxRacing81
07-12-2005, 07:31 AM
DierWolf, outside politics and stuff, I think your an okay guy on these forums and all, but IMO, your so backwards on your thinking!

JMO, keep arguing fella's please, It's so much fun to read.

Quad18star
07-12-2005, 07:58 AM
For the sake of the rest of the world , can someone tell Bush that when he's done with Iraq and all the other wars ... NOT to go after North Korea ... cuz I'm sure he's already got plans to try and invade them . If that happens , we might as well all find ourselves a nice deep cave and stay there for a few years till all the radiation from the Nuclear bombs finally settle.

On a positive note , gas has dropped about $0.02 cents . Not bad I'm only paying about $3.76 a gallon now . :rolleyes:

07-12-2005, 08:06 AM
Correct and thats why they have not been agressive about it.

07-12-2005, 08:09 AM
DierWolf, outside politics and stuff, I think your an okay guy on these forums and all, but IMO, your so backwards on your thinking!

JMO, keep arguing fella's please, It's so much fun to read.

No im not backwards in my thinking, im just a little more open minded than most.

I dont follow along like the rest of the little ducklings, if that bothers people sorry, but thats how i got were i am today.

Life's what you make it, not what others make for you.

user101
07-12-2005, 08:15 AM
gas prices are unpredictable. i work at a local station and I change the prices, the week befor last i changed the price 3 times in one day. It started at 1.99 for reg, went to 2.08, then down to 2.07.

07-12-2005, 08:39 AM
http://www.almostaproverb.com/saddam/gas_prices.jpg

Quad18star
07-12-2005, 08:46 AM
http://www.almostaproverb.com/saddam/gas_prices.jpg

HAHAHA ... so true . Premium is at $4.16 a gallon . :ermm:

07-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Damn...!

Probably be cheaper to buy a horse and use that LOL.

Quad18star
07-12-2005, 09:28 AM
Damn...!

Probably be cheaper to buy a horse and use that LOL.

I've been running my dog everyday . He'll be in shape soon enough ... then I'll buy a lil' red wagon and have him pull me all over the place . I can afford $20 a week in dog food , over $120 a week in gas for the stupid Sunflower GT . :grr:

Bush0102
07-12-2005, 09:29 AM
Pappy you've been right about everything except for one thing. China wont be agressive with Taiwan anytime soon unless they can replace their biggest trading partner, the USA, with someone who won't back taiwan. The US is keeping China afloat at this point economically.

but quit arguing about George W. Bush because he has absolutely nothing to do with the price of oil.

and for those who brought up Haliburton- how many other companies can you name that do refinery restoration, engineering, and management as well as with pipelines? Oh thats right, nobody else does that. Thats why Haliburton gets the contracts and will continue to do so regardless of who is in office.

07-12-2005, 09:36 AM
Oh my bad, they the only engineering company and refinery company and the only ones that knows how to lay pipes.

please! should even bother since your name includes the Bush name. :)

Warnerade
07-12-2005, 10:56 AM
2.25 was the cheapest i saw today

Woodsrider
07-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by user101
gas prices are unpredictable. i work at a local station and I change the prices, the week befor last i changed the price 3 times in one day. It started at 1.99 for reg, went to 2.08, then down to 2.07.

Thats just wrong. I dont even know that thats legal here. The price here goes up (or down) when the stations get their deliveries, and when the [I]****[I] in the Governors office decides to raise the gas tax.
But its directly effected by the price the station pays for it. All the local gas stations get there gas from same refinery in Anacortes. Most of it is even trucked in by the same trucking company, with the exception of the Chevron station, whos gas comes in a chevron truck.

Bush0102
07-12-2005, 01:00 PM
please! should even bother since your name includes the Bush name. :)

that comment right there absolutely ruined your argument.

i said they are the only company that offers management, restoration, and plant engineering for both pipelines and refineries. i never said they installed either one. they have a streamlined management process and its a lot cheaper to have a single company that knows what they are doing run both your lines and refineries.

dont **** around with this one, my uncle has been a petroleum engineer for exxon and haliburton for 6 years now.

Pappy
07-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Pappy you've been right about everything except for one thing. China wont be agressive with Taiwan anytime soon unless they can replace their biggest trading partner, the USA, with someone who won't back taiwan. The US is keeping China afloat at this point economically.

i would disagree. you are looking at this as if china needs us. they may be "using" us at this point in history but they are growing and at some point will not. china and other nations have proven they will sacrifice the population to posture themselves in the world power scheme of things. china sure did not mind dumping in troops to be slaughtered on behalf of north korea at a time when it could have spelled the end of the modern world as it exsisted then.

the biggest problem with americans is we believe everyone thinks like us, and they dont.

we all feel muslim clerics should speak out openly against what islamic extremests are doing (terrorists) yet they feel they shouldnt have to speak. they argue that would be like white religuous leaders apologizing for eric rudolph or tim mcviegh. the difference as i see it is that we havent asked for an apology, simply a condemnation of the acts.

fall into the misguided realm of false security, i will be cleaning my weapon....and praying

Quad18star
07-12-2005, 02:54 PM

the biggest problem with americans is we believe everyone thinks like us, and they dont.

Thank You ... Thank You ... Thank You .

Out of everything I have ever read on this website ( non ATV related ) , that has to be the smartest thing anyone has ever said .

I guess because I'm not an American , I have a totally different view on things as opposed to 99.9% of the people on this website . Yes I am grateful that my country's neighbour is one of the great super powers of the world ... but I do not totally agree with some things that are being done . I guess it's just an outsiders view , looking in .

Pappy
07-12-2005, 03:18 PM
LOL....

i heard a saying that id never heard relating to canada the other day...

"canada, its like the apartment above a really good party" lmfao:blah:

Quad18star
07-12-2005, 03:21 PM
LOL....

i heard a saying that id never heard relating to canada the other day...

"canada, its like the apartment above a really good party" lmfao:blah:

ROFLMAO ..... I can honestly say I've never heard that one before . :p

Quadman250R
07-12-2005, 05:19 PM
I dont have to say it, the US already admitted it.

And thank you for finally saying wht i was waiting for someone to say, yes if you mess with Korea you might get your *** busted a little so you dont and go for the lesser evil.

The U.S. was not going after iraq they were going after the leader of the country saddam, and they are trying to help them get things straightened out for that. now they are going after the terrorists. iraq might have not have had anything to do with 9/11 but i almost garantee you there were some people in iraq that knew it was coming.....

MOFO
07-13-2005, 04:26 AM
It is a well known fact that Iraq support's terroism and had terrorist training camps. With this in mind, go back to President Bush's speach shortly after 9/11. "If you harbor and support terrorism, we're coming" (not an exact quote, but the idea is the same)

..reason enough - end of story!

SGA
07-13-2005, 05:26 AM
Wake up! The US went into Iraq for thier oil resources and for a foot hold in the middle east. There are stacks of countrys where the leader kills thousands to hold control over his people. Does the US Step in? Nope, because they do not have any resources we want.
The US government has wanted to go in and take over a Middle eastern country (Control the oil) for years. They couldnt do it with out angering other arab countrys or the American people because they would be losing thier sons and daughters in a war. Bad as it was, 9-11 was just the ticket they were waiting on and the majority of American people were behind an invasion of a middle eastern country because they wanted blood.

What were the first things the armed forces did when they invaded? 1- Stop iraqs defense. 2- Head to the oil wells to cap them off and save the oil. Actually both went on at the same time but the oil well part was downplayed on the news. Hmmmmm

Why has any country invaded another country throughout history.? To stop a tyrant leader killing his people?
Not in the history books. Countrys invade other countrys for thier natural resources, also for strategic sea ports/better protected borders or to increase the size of thier own country.

Its pretty much a case of "Im bigger and faster than you and I'm taking what you have, like it or not"

Disclaimer: The above is my OPINION and im sure some of you will disagree with it.

Oh yeah gas is higher these days:D

philsan
07-13-2005, 08:10 AM
Wow,all these comments and opinions on what is happening now. Not the root of the problem. Has anyone wondered why middle eastern leaders hate us or want to attack us. What is their reason? When did it all start? I think, ultimately, it does come down to oil. Transportation is not the only thing dependant on oil. Plastics need it. Electricity nedds it. Food needs it for fertilizers. Everything crucial to keeping the world alive is dependant on oil. Oil is the only thing that I see that region has to offer. Our government has seen this for a long time now. We (gov't) and or friends have been influencing and meddling with the governments and making deals with the countries and powers of this region for quite some time. Now recently some of 'em have become fed up with us. They've taken our tea and thrown it into the harbor. Now we've got a reason to use force. And here we are....This is just my opinion. It's the way things have been working since the begining of time. Survival is the key here. Survive in order to preserve your own kind. Unfortunately, it's a big mess of suffering and wasted lives.I just hope that I'm able to continue to live the way I am and able to preserve my blood line. Oh yea, gas here is up $2.49/gal.

HondaEXrider22
07-13-2005, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Wake up! The US went into Iraq for thier oil resources and for a foot hold in the middle east. There are stacks of countrys where the leader kills thousands to hold control over his people. Does the US Step in? Nope, because they do not have any resources we want.
The US government has wanted to go in and take over a Middle eastern country (Control the oil) for years. They couldnt do it with out angering other arab countrys or the American people because they would be losing thier sons and daughters in a war. Bad as it was, 9-11 was just the ticket they were waiting on and the majority of American people were behind an invasion of a middle eastern country because they wanted blood.

THANK YOU! Quote : Does the US Step in? Nope, because they do not have any resources we want.

Bush justs wants to big richer and richer.

FasstMidnightZ
07-13-2005, 09:53 AM
:huh Whats this thread about again .... ?

Pappy
07-13-2005, 01:32 PM
actually the oil reserves and portions of the pipeline in iraq was protected from the start simply to have some form of economic capability for iraq.

did the us start filling tankers and bring the oil home? nope
did the us start selling the oil on the open market for its profit? nope
did the price of oil drop in the US due to us having conrol of iraqs oil? nope

how can you folks not see how far off base your comments are?

did the US want to set an example in the middle east? yes
did they want to go farther then iraq? im almost positive they did (syria, iran, pakistan)

the muslim and christian faiths dont have a very good track history of getting along. this is not a new thing, read your bible.

and please, explain to me in detail and support it with fact how bush gets rich off of this?

Pappy
07-13-2005, 01:34 PM
and to add...

it seems to me that the united states and brittian pretty much controlled the largest portion of the worlds natural resourses during WW2. we held and or conquered countries that were turned over to democraticly formed governments after the war, we did not keep them as our own.

if we wnated to take over a country, it would be done.period.

07-13-2005, 03:59 PM
The U.S. was not going after iraq they were going after the leader of the country saddam, and they are trying to help them get things straightened out for that. now they are going after the terrorists. iraq might have not have had anything to do with 9/11 but i almost garantee you there were some people in iraq that knew it was coming.....

What an idiotic statement, there was TONS of people in the US that knew it was coming as well, but all the briefings was 100% ignored by your Perfect President.

I am on No bodies side here, im Neutral so i can think without having a big *** blindfold over my head... Step outside of the ring and look in at yourself boxing and you will see exactly what the hell it is your doing wrong.

War was not started to get Saddam Out nor to look for WMD's it was to find Mr. Bin Laden, which they could not do, and i think dont WANT to do... your president said it himself "You know, ammmm i dont even give him much thought"

and you can quote me on that.

07-13-2005, 04:20 PM
actually the oil reserves and portions of the pipeline in iraq was protected from the start simply to have some form of economic capability for iraq.

did the us start filling tankers and bring the oil home? nope
did the us start selling the oil on the open market for its profit? nope
did the price of oil drop in the US due to us having conrol of iraqs oil? nope

how can you folks not see how far off base your comments are?

did the US want to set an example in the middle east? yes
did they want to go farther then iraq? im almost positive they did (syria, iran, pakistan)

the muslim and christian faiths dont have a very good track history of getting along. this is not a new thing, read your bible.

and please, explain to me in detail and support it with fact how bush gets rich off of this?

LOL, talk about you head in your ***, of coz you wount see them shipping oil, you dont see the dead soldiers caskets either but believe me they are coming in....

Of coz prices didnt drop, its a time to make money not give you american people a break.

Yes, i read my bible, many many times... Maybe you should read it again, its been going on for ages, what makes you think you can change that??? They dont want change, cant you all tell??? Its their way of life, leave them the hell alone..

They not coming over to the US and telling you to get the people out from under the overpasses sleeping, they not comign to tell you to get the drug dealers and murders off the street.

As for bush getting rich off this... Lots more people than bush gets rich of this.

but hey lets focus on bush since its him were after here and its very simple.

The bushes have tons invested in companies that make huge profits of of WAR and OIL.

http://www.1115.org/archives/cia.jpg

http://www.jar2.com/1/Images/Abby.JPG

http://www.axisofeve.org/content/gfx/drillbush.jpg

FoxRacing81
07-13-2005, 04:29 PM
You people just, don't get it do you? I guess you have to been blinded too much by the liberal media.:rolleyes:

Pappy
07-13-2005, 04:39 PM
boy im close to closing the lid on this anti american traitor. dierwolf, you are entitled to your opinion, but you are not entitled to bash my country. you left the states to get away from it or so you stated, so stay away.

comparing oil shipments to american war dead. you sir are very lucky i cant get my hand around your neck.

MOFO
07-13-2005, 04:44 PM

its been going on for ages, what makes you think you can change that??? They dont want change, cant you all tell??? Its their way of life, leave them the hell alone..

sorry pal, but when they come to our homeland and attack us, you can be DAMN sure we will fight back! Period! End of Story!

We wont run with our tails between our legs like other countrys do when they are attacked by terrorists! Do you not understand, we were attacked first!

I suppose you also support the idea that we were attacked for a good reason on Sept 11th?

I cant believe some of the ideas being posted in this thread...

FoxRacing81
07-13-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
sorry pal, but when they come to our homeland and attack us, you can be DAMN sure we will fight back! Period! End of Story!

We wont run with our tails between our legs like other countrys do when they are attacked by terrorists!

EXACTLY!

And Very good post, Pappy. I agree 100%.

KH426
07-13-2005, 04:53 PM
Did you vote, if not shut up if you did sorry you lost. But as said before WE WILL STAND UP FOR OUR COUNTRY END OF STORY!!

trick450r
07-13-2005, 04:54 PM

We wont run with our tails between our legs like other countrys do when they are attacked by terrorists! Do you not understand, we were attacked first!

I suppose you also support the idea that we were attacked for a good reason on Sept 11th?

I cant believe some of the ideas being posted in this thread...

thank you...and dier wolf if you dont like this country why dont you wrap a towel around your head and fly to iraq and run around in front of our soldiers firing a gun at them...what would happen next is pretty much what you deserve!

07-13-2005, 04:54 PM
LOL now im a traitor....

MOFO once again, iraq didnt come to your homeland to kill you..

Pappy, im not Anti-American, im Anti-Bush, please dont confuse the two.

I love how Americans (i'm one of them) can say crap about other contries and their way of life but when someone says something not even directed AT the US country itself, everyone goes crazy.

I'll take the hands around my neck with a grain of salt... I still have my rights to use it to my advantage, but im not that sort of money hungry person.

I'll shut up on this topic, coz i dont want to get banned and have the other 3 people on here that use the same ISP be automatically banned as well becuase the ISP uses a Router and all ip's are the same on your end.

Peace out.

MOFO
07-13-2005, 05:01 PM
LOL now im a traitor....

MOFO once again, iraq didnt come to your homeland to kill you..

Pappy, im not Anti-American, im Anti-Bush, please dont confuse the two.

I love how Americans (i'm one of them) can say crap about other contries and their way of life but when someone says something not even directed AT the US country itself, everyone goes crazy.

I'll take the hands around my neck with a grain of salt... I still have my rights to use it to my advantage, but im not that sort of money hungry person.

I'll shut up on this topic, coz i dont want to get banned and have the other 3 people on here that use the same ISP be automatically banned as well becuase the ISP uses a Router and all ip's are the same on your end.

Peace out.

blah blah blah...

Please refer to my post above as to why we are in Iraq (one of the big reasons)... The people that DID attack our land did use Iraq as training grounds and Saddam did support terrorist groups. You have yet to dispute that statement. Facts would be nice...

Pappy
07-13-2005, 05:04 PM
no sir, you are anti american by your words...not mine.

and yes, i consider you a traitor based on the perception i have formed by your posts....not by your opinion, that i respect.

and i would agree, you need to keep the anti american rhetoric off this site or i will. you are free to openly disagree with anything, but i will not allow you to drag down this country. you want to debate, bring facts ,not opinion and i will clear my schedule. until then, stfu

07-13-2005, 05:07 PM
Yes master.

07-13-2005, 05:12 PM
It is a well known fact that Iraq support's terroism and had terrorist training camps. With this in mind, go back to President Bush's speach shortly after 9/11. "If you harbor and support terrorism, we're coming" (not an exact quote, but the idea is the same)

..reason enough - end of story!

Cant argue that fact, he did say that... I also remember Bush saying they had WMD's too, LOTS of them.

In any case, its pointless arguing over this crap, in the end someone will say "I told you so" hopefully its not me.

Warnerade
07-13-2005, 05:15 PM
I told you so.

KH426
07-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Cant argue that fact, he did say that... I also remember Bush saying they had WMD's too, LOTS of them.

In any case, its pointless arguing over this crap, in the end someone will say "I told you so" hopefully its not me.

Don't guess you remember when Sodame Insane gassed his own people. And 7.62 x 39 is pretty massive at 2,800 fps.

07-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Yeah, and like someone else said here, lots of countries do the same, and doing it RIGHT NOW??? Saddam was not Currently active doing this, so why him first when others are doing it as we speak???

How bout Darfus Sudan, Ethiopian Anuak, what about Zimbabwe, Rwanda??? The list goes on and on...

So i ask the question the other person asked,,, why not them since thats Current.....

Cant be because iraq (saddam) crashed 2 planes in the WTC's coz he didnt.

Cant be because he was actively slaughtering his people... He wasnt at the time (they have a little more tough crime penalties than the US has, but ja its their country to put whatever penalties they feel is right for certain crimes). I remember a time when there was the Salem witch hunts too, that wasnt right either, but hey it happened.

Cant be because of WMD's

why then?

Pappy
07-13-2005, 05:53 PM
Yeah, and like someone else said here, lots of countries do the same, and doing it RIGHT NOW??? Saddam was not Currently active doing this, so why him first when others are doing it as we speak???

why not? he was already in violation of 19 U.N. sanctions. We did not even need 9/11 for the autority to invade iraq. And based on intelligence provided, the decision was made to attack and unseat saddam. You can debate the intelligence after the fact, but do you blame him for making decisions on what at the time he felt was consistant and correct info. Trying to move the time table up to secure WMD may have lead to oversights in judgement, but seeing that most of that intel is still classified we wont know for a long time.

How bout Darfus Sudan, Ethiopian Anuak, what about Zimbabwe, Rwanda??? The list goes on and on...

Civil war, we really havent been involved in that since Vietnam. I geuss communism wasnt involved? Clinton took us to Rwanda, remeber? On clintons watch the USS Cole was bombed in that region also. The countries that harbor terrorist will be dealt with, and maybe they are next. I did not get the memo that said we were done after iraq so using those countries at this time is a mute point.

I believe your other questions are in support of the first two.

Pappy
07-13-2005, 06:05 PM

Cant be because of WMD's

using your logic from above with regards to the oil and our war dead, and relating that to not seeing it doesnt mean its not happening, i can logically assume you would agree that since wmd's have not yet been located that they do indeed exist? we havent seen any correct? or have we? in the first months of the war they found artillary shells with chemical weapons employed, infact they indeed fired these but thankfully they did not set off the wmd. it was reported that there was enough wmd found in that incident to kill 100,000 people if employed properly. ofcourse this wasnt good enough for the main stream media so they down played it. i see it in a different light. we had infact broken up the brains behind the wmd program and sent what was left fleeing the country.

anything else or you want to provide analogies all night?

Pappy
07-13-2005, 06:14 PM
and for the Bush haters, do you honestly think Clintons meager attempts to kill terrorists did not encite more hatred?

ofcourse clinton did not do squat, and what happened? 9/11 happened. bush had noway of knowing 9/11 would happen and turn what should have been a term of economic development and issues relating to the citizens of this country into a presidency left to deal with the worst attack on US soil in our history. some of you may find 9/11 small and not worth the efforts you are seeing and hearing but that is not what we as a country is about.

philsan
07-13-2005, 06:16 PM
Why??? Well it seems it all depends on your own point of view. We're in Afganistan to get Bin Ladden for obvious reasons. Why are we in Iraq? We were told it's for the threat of WMD's. No one yet has been held accountable for this grave misconception. Then it was said to be justified because they promote terrorism and past cruelities to mankind. Our reasons to invade Iraq are not noble or honorable by any means. If it were there would not be a reason to find other justifications for it. But now we're there, and it's a big mess, we have to follow through. We have been involving ourselves with the politics of this region for a long time and failed to acknowledge or come up with a way to deter the type of opposition that we have now. I love my country and I pray we prevail. But I'm not proud of my government or my fellow bullheaded, and arrogant countrymen that fail to acknowledge that we've been misled into to supporting a bigger game that is being played.

HondaEXrider22
07-13-2005, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by philsan
Why??? Well it seems it all depends on your own point of view. We're in Afganistan to get Bin Ladden for obvious reasons. Why are we in Iraq? We were told it's for the threat of WMD's. No one yet has been held accountable for this grave misconception. Then it was said to be justified because they promote terrorism and past cruelities to mankind. Our reasons to invade Iraq are not noble or honorable by any means. If it were there would not be a reason to find other justifications for it. But now we're there, and it's a big mess, we have to follow through. We have been involving ourselves with the politics of this region for a long time and failed to acknowledge or come up with a way to deter the type of opposition that we have now. I love my country and I pray we prevail. But I'm not proud of my government or my fellow bullheaded, and arrogant countrymen that fail to acknowledge that we've been misled into to supporting a bigger game that is being played.

There you go. Well said.

MOFO
07-13-2005, 06:35 PM

please explain this game that we have been fooled into following... what in your opinion is the reason why we are there?

Also you mention the problem of "this region" over there... well, what should we do? Just ignore the attacks on our land that come from this "region"? Should we just take small measures and only eliminate the one and only person responsible or should we make a statement about terrorism and eliminate it in all possible ways?

I think of terrorism like a cancer that is spreading and we are just now finding out how widespread it really is....and just like cancer, you cannot leave one trace of it behind when treating it.

philsan
07-13-2005, 06:49 PM
Please refer to my prior post in this thread as to the game being played. Now we with out a doubt have been misled. Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell told us that there was definate intelligence and proof that Saddam has an active WMD and chemical program. Now they have not been able to supply that proof, not even one little shread that even remotely supports that claim. They told us in absolute and definate terms that there was proof. Now, where is it?

Pappy
07-13-2005, 06:57 PM
Please dont think i fully support all the actions the government has taken. but when you sit back and look at the problem, you may start seeing the bigger picture.

afghanistan was the leading stronghold for terrorism. we took action.

iraq was believed to be holding wmd's and supporting terrorism. we took action.

now thats the facts broken to the core level. the actions can be argued to death by the point is terrorism and countries that support it. do i think wmd's were the real reason we invaded iraq? nope. it made a good excuse. do i support it? yes i do, wether it was accurate or not.

i think this country is so far spread out anymore that argueing about an issue like this is fruitless. on one hand you have those that follow the factual information and take it for what its worth. on the other hand you have those that lean so far out of line with logical processess of thought that they twist facts into fiction or some variant of it. those caught in the middle so ill informed that they make statements that usually have both sides wondering whats going on!

just look at the "big mess" comment. you would need to define "big mess" to me. those that ive spoken with that are in country or just home do not think it of a big mess. they are proud to be helping millions of iraqi's get the freedom denied to them for so long. if you dont think providing that freedom, securing the threat that was building in iraq, and dismantling the taliban in afghanistan wasnt noble, then i doubt you will ever see what the long term fruits of this action will bare.

and you are correct, our opposition cant be reasoned with or bargained with. its a religous fight in thier eye's and i refer you to the history of mankind to see just how many times this "holy war" or a religious "right" has brought us to the same recourse.

bin laden has kicked off a war. where it leads is of no consequence IMO.

Pappy
07-13-2005, 06:58 PM
Please refer to my prior post in this thread as to the game being played. Now we with out a doubt have been misled. Bush, Rumsfeld, and Powell told us that there was definate intelligence and proof that Saddam has an active WMD and chemical program. Now they have not been able to supply that proof, not even one little shread that even remotely supports that claim. They told us in absolute and definate terms that there was proof. Now, where is it?

have you read any of the facts posted at all in this dicussion or have you merely decided to ignore them?

xrxmxcx
07-13-2005, 07:01 PM
all i have to say is

BUCK FUSH :macho

Pappy
07-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by xrxmxcx
all i have to say is

BUCK FUSH :macho

class, real class.