Pappy
07-01-2005, 06:37 PM
wide as a pack of smokes

JOEX
07-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Ya gonna cook that thing?:devil:

Pappy
07-01-2005, 06:39 PM
i wouldnt want to get hooked by this sob!

400ex28
07-01-2005, 06:41 PM
dang, nice catch pappy!:cool:

Crazy Honda
07-01-2005, 06:42 PM
Well how many buttons? hey and you missed the head...lol:devil: :macho

AtvMxRider
:eek2:

Moto92
i freaking hate snakes. Ill swerve into oncoming traffic just to hit one

Pappy
07-01-2005, 06:43 PM
it had no rattle. thats 2 that have been killed near here with no rattles. you could see where they once where but none there?

do they loose thier rattles?

AtvMxRider
07-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

do they loose thier rattles?

I try not to get close enough to the little *******s to find out

theTman
07-01-2005, 06:45 PM
id run for life!

Crazy Honda
07-01-2005, 06:46 PM
I don't know ? maybe there just lil ones :eek: :devil: Or it could be something in the water down there:blah: :devil:

FasstMidnightZ
07-01-2005, 06:51 PM
sweet, ole 12 guage knocked a good chunk outa it !

stuff it and put it on the wall :p

TheFontMaster
07-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:eek2:

Im with you

HondaEXrider22
07-01-2005, 07:21 PM
What a beast. Nice shot.

Mxjunkie
07-01-2005, 07:22 PM
I herd you can cook and eat rattle snakes, you shoot it, you eat it ;)

Pappy
07-01-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
I herd you can cook and eat rattle snakes

you want it sent to you? lol

AtvMxRider
07-01-2005, 07:25 PM
you want it sent to you? lol

LMAO I dare you:devil:

YFZ450Ridr
07-01-2005, 07:26 PM

ever seen in the army now? they had some fire cooked snake in there:p

and i wouldnt go near a live rattler without midevil armor.

300exOH
07-01-2005, 07:31 PM

Tastes like chicken:ermm: :blah:

Moto92
07-01-2005, 07:35 PM
Just put a little Franks Red Hot on it...that will fix anything :D

Pappy
07-01-2005, 07:37 PM
this actually could have been tragic.

3 small children, all under the age of 7 went to the back of thier house to check on thier baby rabbits. as they were standing there one child noticed this snake under the cage. the yard is clear, a dog was chained no less then 10 feet away and the family had been in the backyard most of the afternoon.

a call to a nieghbor resulted in the shotgun doing away with this snake. this is in the neighborhood....so we will be watching and clearing more brush. thats 3 this year.

300exOH
07-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeah. You really have to watch them rattlers. When I was about 10yrs old me and some neigborhood kids found one in south central PA and we were playing around with it because we thought it was a garter snake.:eek2: My freinds dad came over to see waht we had and immediately killed it with a brick.:eek2: We were horrified until he told us it was a baby rattler. It only had one tiny rattle on the end of its tail. Good to hear noone was bitten. That's about the only good thing about living in ohio.:ermm:

07-01-2005, 08:06 PM
I can't stand snakes one bit but thats terrible pappy! :blah:

400exrules
07-01-2005, 08:15 PM
venomous baby snakes are more deadly then fully grown snakes. The babies can't control their venom yet, so when they bite you, ALL of their venom goes into you, every single drop they have...unlike the grown snakes

trick250r
07-01-2005, 08:19 PM
you just had to beat my corn snake didnt you :D

lonestar13r
07-01-2005, 08:36 PM
balls.... i won't even touch a dead snake lol :muscle:

mx426ex
07-01-2005, 08:40 PM
none of those around here but killed this sucker

redlineranger
07-01-2005, 08:42 PM
dang dude big snake i hate rattlers(hate snakes period:scary: )
but about 2 years ago and friend and me were ridin through some wildlife management land and came to a dirt road and a 6 and a half foot rattler wus stretched out across it(almost as wide as the damn road:eek2: )... killed it with a brick and half of a small pine tree... it wus big around as the bottom of my leg:scary:

PIMP
07-01-2005, 11:14 PM
you still gotta watch out with their teeth, it can still get their venom in you.
the rattlesnakes in mexico are way bigger than that, i allready killed a couple of them so what you got to do is cut their head off and bury it.
and if you want to eat it you got to peel the skin off and its just like a fish it has its muscles or whatever it is and you just take off the stomach and all the crap they got inside and throw it away (because it may have venom), and just let the muscle(i'm not sure what is called) dry in the sun for a couple of days and then just like a barbecue you fry it up.
i havent tasted it yet but some say it tastes like pork.

Narly R
07-01-2005, 11:21 PM
I shot a raddler the other day, only found the back half... :ermm:

2002400ex
07-02-2005, 11:48 PM
I have killed 5 snakes already this year. Only one has been poisonous. There are 3 more water moccasins i have to get rid of tomorrow at my pond;)

Robin Hood
07-03-2005, 07:06 AM
I usually beat snakes with a stick or chop them in half with a shovel. :D

Pappy
07-03-2005, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
I usually beat snakes with a stick or chop them in half with a shovel. :D

i have a feeling if you try that with a rattler then there will be one less jersey boy breathing air:blah:

Punk'd
07-03-2005, 09:41 AM
I hate snakes and spiders! I could easily live without them:o

QuadJunkies
07-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Iv never seen a rattle snake w/o a rattler before :huh Frm the looks of that thing, it must not be too young and if it is a youngin, I wanna know whats in the water where you live !! :eek2: RAttle snakes are very abundant in our State and I do my best to keep clear from where they like to hide :D

QuadJunkies
07-03-2005, 10:23 AM
it had no rattle. thats 2 that have been killed near here with no rattles. you could see where they once where but none there?

do they loose thier rattles? From what we understand about rattlers is, when they shed there skin, it comes off from the head first and the tail last and as the last bit comes off the tail, it forms another rattle, not sure why it wouldnt from rattles then:huh Pappy, do you still have the snake there to take anther pic of the tail? Maybe some one is physically pulling them off then letting them go??

Syrus
07-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Ok, i know the snakes are harmful to anyone here, but instead of shooting a lil snake with a shotty, how about you catch it, and sell the damn thing to your pet store around you. Maybe its different where you all live compared to me. But anything like that, can be sold for pretty good money if its a certain type of breed. And rattlers are getting killed so often, they are starting to become rare in Canada.

I dunno i like shooting stuff too, but not a lil snake, catch it, release it else where, or take it into somewhere that someone (dunno who) will buy it for a pet... some crazy ppl do ! lol

SGA
07-03-2005, 10:33 AM
When I was about 13 I ran across timber rattler same size as yours.
I killed it, skinned it and tanned its skin. It hung on my wall for several years.

yoshimurakfx400
07-03-2005, 10:51 AM
a garder snake was under our trailer yesterday at the track

Scott-300ex
07-03-2005, 11:13 AM
a garder was under a rock we picked up the other day when me and my friend were makin a campsite and cuttin wood with axe's in his woods

i ran up to it to get it but it was to fast:(

spud400ex
07-03-2005, 11:17 AM
what a bunch of wimps. the last time i killed a rattler was over 9 years ago. been catchin them and relocating them. there is no bigger rush than catching a rattle snake by hand.

iceracer65
07-03-2005, 11:22 AM
a coupla years ago in glamis we found some plane wreckage in the dunes. i was looking through some stuff, and to my suprise i was kneeling less than a foot away from a sidewinder. after i pooped my pants we got some pix of it and put the wreckage back on top of it the way it was.

good thing it was cold or i would have had an antivenom storry to tell.

07-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by spud400ex
what a bunch of wimps. the last time i killed a rattler was over 9 years ago. been catchin them and relocating them. there is no bigger rush than catching a rattle snake by hand. yea getting rushed to the ER:rolleyes:

wilkin250r
07-03-2005, 11:40 AM
there is no bigger rush than catching a rattle snake by hand.

You're not talking strictly bare handed, right? You at least use a stick to pin the head down?

This is the method I use. I'm not terribly afraid of them, I've grown up around them my whole life, but I won't catch them without at least using a stick to pin down the head. Hold them firmly behind the head and they can't get around to bite you. But ya gotta be REAL firm, almost like you're strangling the damn thing, cause it'll jerk to try to pull its heads free, and if it succeeds, you're bitten.

Last time I caught one I was kinda stupid. I was out in the middle of nowhere, all alone. I should have just left him alone, cause if that guy would have bitten me, I would have needed to drive myself a good 10 minutes back home.

Kilabanshee
07-03-2005, 11:47 AM
I cought a baby cottonmouth about 3 years ago. He swam up along the coast of this small river with a small sunfish in his mouth. With the help of small stick the capture was quite easy.

spud400ex
07-03-2005, 11:49 AM
i use a stick or my foot, if they are smaller. and none of that grabin the tail like steve irwin. the biggest rattler ive cuaght was 29.5 inch massasuaga. and its amazing how strong they are. i haven't been bitten yet.

07-03-2005, 12:00 PM
I had a corn snake and i used to pick him up all the time and i lost him in the house and my dad hates snakes. When i see a Garder snake now i am afraid to pick it up:confused: . im on my 69th post:devil:

Pappy
07-03-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Maybe some one is physically pulling them off then letting them go??

very funny you should mention that. we were informed yesterday that a local guy enjoys catching them, removing the rattle and tyrning them loose:huh im working on tracking him down and turning him in. thats just dandy, take away the only warning the neighbors have. i dont know much about rattlers, kinda would prefer if they stayed out of my way.

and ive stated clearly before. i will kill any snake i happen across. i could careless what others think! god gave me dominion over the animals and i have decided snakes get killed..lol

DeerNuts
07-03-2005, 01:22 PM

and ive stated clearly before. i will kill any snake i happen across. i could careless what others think! god gave me dominion over the animals and i have decided snakes get killed..lol

Yep I agree. I was taught that the only reason we have snakes is cause God made the devil crawl on the ground (when he tempted Eve):rolleyes: Not to sure on that one. But yes, we have dominion over them. And snakes oughta go, creepy little *******s.

I found 2 rattlesnakes and 3 copperheads at work already this year. (all lil guys). I stuck a rattler in a bucket and put it on the bosses rollback (thats what he wanted to do). Well needless to say, the bugger got out and got into the wood behind the cab. Took him a little while to find the thing. And then he finally showed some good sense and killed it; like I said to do in the first place. Dumbarse.

QuadJunkies
07-03-2005, 02:08 PM
very funny you should mention that. we were informed yesterday that a local guy enjoys catching them, removing the rattle and tyrning them loose:huh im working on tracking him down and turning him in. thats just dandy, take away the only warning the neighbors have. i dont know much about rattlers, kinda would prefer if they stayed out of my way.

I never thought of that! :eek2: hope ya catch the guys doing that, especially when it comes to kids that live around there.

Florida400EX
07-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Wanna come down to swampland down here and kill the darn water moccasins that love living in the shrubs that line my fencing? I hate snakes, I won't even poke one with a 10 foot pole, makes me vomit, then I run :devil:

2002400ex
07-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Water moccasins are everywhere here. At least you have a warnin by a rattlesnake by their rattlers or their bad smell. But when you walk up on a moccasin, it is pretty much over for you.:ermm:

2002400ex
07-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Water moccasins are bad here. At least you have a warnin by a rattlesnake by their rattlers or their bad smell. But when you walk up on a moccasin, it is pretty much over for you.:ermm:

dober250R
07-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Steve Irwin's got nothin on pappy!!! haha, pappy - the snake hunter!!!! haha

fasterblaster09
07-04-2005, 11:32 AM
When i was about 10,I wentto feed our chickes,and I went to the cage to feed the little ones,and I opened it,and watched a chicked snake swalloing a little chicked,and I looked down,and saw one was already eatn,it was in his stomache.I didnt think they coudl eat so much.I sat there for 5 minutes staring at it while it was staring at me,scared it would swallow me like it did them chickens.Til I sprayed it with spray paint,come to find out,it got away.It didnt kill him.I was young,I didnt know.lol

Pappy
07-04-2005, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by dober250R
Steve Irwin's got nothin on pappy!!! haha, pappy - the snake hunter!!!! haha

incorrect

as fast as that crack smoking irwin runs too snakes, i will run equally fast away!

dober250R
07-04-2005, 02:03 PM
run away and grab the 12 ga., lol

wilkin250r
07-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Just the other day, my girlfriend was outside cooking on the barbeque, and she looked over just in time to see the tail of a snake dissapear inside the house.

She flipped.

The snake crawled in the downstairs, but my girlfriend was UPSTAIRS, on a bed, with a board, until her sister came down to catch the snake. It was less than a foot long.

The turkey burnt on the barbeque. :rolleyes:

nowukno
07-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey wilkin250r , i was looking at your profile and your only 6 years old - LOL!

hardkoratvmxr
07-10-2005, 08:46 PM
that a boy pappy

Scott-300ex
07-10-2005, 09:00 PM
these 2 chicks around here said they saw a snake and it was a water moccosin, like they were so brave

but im like, what color was it and what kind of pattern was on it

they said black and no pattern

i told them it wasn't a water moccosin, it was a black snake

cuz water moccosins are real dark brown and have a little bit of a pattern on them if you look real close

and i don't think they are around here

stupid freshman:D

07-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
these 2 chicks around here said they saw a snake and it was a water moccosin, like they were so brave

but im like, what color was it and what kind of pattern was on it

they said black and no pattern

i told them it wasn't a water moccosin, it was a black snake

cuz water moccosins are real dark brown and have a little bit of a pattern on them if you look real close

and i don't think they are around here

stupid freshman:D :p

duke416ex
07-11-2005, 02:48 PM
I strongly agree with pappy, I will shoot any snake I see, if it is a foot long, that is a foot of target practice. Whoever wrote about them being scarce in Canada, you say it like it's a bad thing? Doesn't seem to bad to me.

SGA
07-11-2005, 04:20 PM
HAHA some of you scared of a snake.
Mama, Im scared! Bah ha ha:D

Pappy
07-11-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by SGA
HAHA some of you scared of a snake.
Mama, Im scared! Bah ha ha:D

you want a care package sent down:devil:

DWT74
07-11-2005, 08:11 PM
I need adresses where you live so i can come and kill them rattlers again just to make sure there dead. A snake has no purpose as far as im concerned, people say they eat rats and moles and rodents, thats horsehockey.I dont hear any frogs in the creek until about 3 weeks ago when i killed a 3 ft cottonmouth. My frogs have been croaking since then. As far as pickin up a snake with my own 2 hands, forget it. I got a 40 cal. Taurus that MY 2 HANDS are onwith snake shot in it to make sure i dont miss.

slicknickz
07-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Yea any snake that comes around my house is Killed. I have a 4 year old niece that loves being outside. She is fearless too she would probably try and pet the Dam thing.

spudss
07-11-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Iv never seen a rattle snake w/o a rattler before :huh Frm the looks of that thing, it must not be too young and if it is a youngin, I wanna know whats in the water where you live !! :eek2: RAttle snakes are very abundant in our State and I do my best to keep clear from where they like to hide :D

I hear what your saying.. I use to live in Nampa and rome all that area around you rabbit hunting and there are alot of rattlers.. But I would much rather be in rattler country than copperhead country were I am now.. Copperheads are all over this place and are deadly.. With no warning..

WKY400EX
07-11-2005, 11:29 PM
very funny you should mention that. we were informed yesterday that a local guy enjoys catching them, removing the rattle and tyrning them loose:huh Well that guy is definetly a douche bag. WTF? :rolleyes:

Scott-300ex
07-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by spudss
I hear what your saying.. I use to live in Nampa and rome all that area around you rabbit hunting and there are alot of rattlers.. But I would much rather be in rattler country than copperhead country were I am now.. Copperheads are all over this place and are deadly.. With no warning..

theres one behind you RIGHT NOW!!!:eek:

did ya look?:D

my friend found a copperhead in his basement the other day, and it was in his room, lol, man, good thing he didn't fall asleep and it got him

and you guys know if you saw a cobra you wouldn't shoot it, you'd be runnin like a rat chasin a woman

Jackie
07-12-2005, 05:20 PM
I am so glad all I have to deal with is opossums eating my cats food on the porch. One thing nice about having a cold winter the snakes aren’t poisonous or that large. my skin crawls thinking something like that could cruse the yard.
:)

ballisticpb
07-12-2005, 05:58 PM
i kill most rattle snakes around here with a shovel.... not my first choice but when it is close to the car or the house i dont want to shoot it.... you just take a square shovel and cut it just behind the head... seems to work well for me

i have a feeling if you try that with a rattler then there will be one less jersey boy breathing air:blah:

HondaEXrider22
07-12-2005, 06:02 PM
I just catch snakes around my house and transport them with my quad instead of killin them.

bigvforcer
07-12-2005, 07:42 PM
I've got a six and a half footer in my basement named fred. It bit my dad in the leg when he was in the air force. Didn't live to much longer. !3 rattles and a button. They really are interesting creatures.

Copperheads have a warning but it is harder to pick up. The way I always tell is by the smell of cucumbers. When riding through the woods and I smell cucumbers my feet go on the seat in an instant, with no time wasted.

I was wheeling one day in my buddies jeep and the lead jeep saw a timber rattler, there was a race to the snake, some wanted to kill it some wanted to save it and get the money that the local shops would pay to have for it. FUN STUFF!!!

SGA
07-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by bigvforcer
I've got a six and a half footer in my basement named fred. It bit my dad in the leg when he was in the air force. Didn't live to much longer.
I first read that and was like WTF! It killed your dad and you have the basta*d in your basement!.......... And named the dam thing Fred to boot!
I figured out pretty quickly what you really meant. :D HAHA!

I really try not to upset natures balance too much and leave snakes alone when possible, poisonous or non poisonous.

HOWEVER, Poisonous snakes have no business being around populated areas and I kill them on the spot. Wrong place at the wrong time I say. If I had the time, I would take them out to a non populated area and let them go.
Also I have never killed a non poisonous snake on purpose. Why should I? It wants to live as much as I do im sure. Why should I kill something that is totally harmless just because I have the power to do so? Maybe im soft hearted but thats how I am and thats how im gonnna stay.
Oh, I like that show the Jeff Corin experience, hes a trip, kinda a twisted sense of humor which is what I like anyway :D

Now that other guy Steve Erwin that jumps on crocodiles and grabs SUPER DEADLY poisonous snakes by the tail. Sometimes I think he has a death wish or something. He has a good personality though, fun to watch him chase stuff through the woods. " Look at that! Is'nt she a beauty?!" Yeah, if you say so Steve:ermm:

Pappy
07-13-2005, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by SGA

Now that other guy Steve Erwin that jumps on crocodiles and grabs SUPER DEADLY poisonous snakes by the tail. Sometimes I think he has a death wish or something. He has a good personality though, fun to watch him chase stuff through the woods. " Look at that! Is'nt she a beauty?!" Yeah, if you say so Steve:ermm:

im just like steve irwin......except that i am better looking and carry a shotgun....and the outcome is a small bit different when i come upon a nasty:devil:

duke416ex
07-13-2005, 07:01 AM
im just like steve irwin......except that i am better looking and carry a shotgun....and the outcome is a small bit different when i come upon a nasty:devil:

CRIKEE:eek2: It wouldn't bother me if you shot a couple of those guys on those shows in the rear a few times:macho

bradley300
07-13-2005, 07:13 AM
what a bunch of wimps. the last time i killed a rattler was over 9 years ago. been catchin them and relocating them. there is no bigger rush than catching a rattle snake by hand.

yeah, rush to the hospitial if you screw up! lol

wilkin250r
07-13-2005, 03:12 PM
My girlfriend seems to find the snakes all the time. I'm not sure why, probably some sort of karma for the evil things she has done in a past life.

No joke, she has found them ALL, even when I'm close by. We have fruit trees in the backyard, we were BOTH out there picking plums, but SHE was the one that that nearly stepped on the snake.

I was out in the garage working on my quad all morning, took a break and sat on a rock. For several hours I was out there, but she joins me mid afternoon, and as soon as she set up that lawnchair, that snake crawled out from the very rock I was sitting on and struck at her.

Cleaning the basement, we're both moving stuff out to the porch and back, but SHE was the one to discover the snake hiding behind an old 4x8 leaning against the wall on the porch.

Mikenar
07-13-2005, 03:27 PM
p-=( bah i hate mice and rats more than snakes =/

Pappy
07-13-2005, 03:31 PM
wilkin's old lady is a snake magnet:D

is that a good thing:chinese: :blah:

Mikesamillion
07-13-2005, 03:36 PM
pappy it could be worse....

A rock python caught under an electric fence on a game farm in South Africa. The snake was too big to fit under the electric fence, got shocked and just a little pi$$ed off.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/Mikesamillion2/frmwest1.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/Mikesamillion2/themouth1.jpg

02Yellow400
07-13-2005, 03:49 PM
the mouth on that thing reminds me of that movie "tremors" Anyone see that?

trick450r
07-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by 02Yellow400
the mouth on that thing reminds me of that movie "tremors" Anyone see that?

haha yeah

bigvforcer
07-13-2005, 05:26 PM
I would hate to run over that thing on my quad. It would puncture a tire after you hit it. That is just freaky.

Another story,

When I was younger we were stringing barbed wire along the cow pasture fence. Fence ran threw a creek and back up the other side. I jumped on my uncles old 250 big red to head back for some more barbed wire and fence posts. As I was leaving I heard this commotion and he was wacking the snake on the head with the shovel. He scoops it up and chases after s with athe snake and launches at the trailer. WE WERE LONG GONE AFTER THAT. I didn't come back for several hours.

The thing that freaks me out the moist is the fact that they are so damn sneaky. If I could see them better I wouldn't care!

Also, you squirrel, deer, and fall turkey hunters beware of them copperheads they tend to blend in with the leaves and the colors around them.

Scott-300ex
07-13-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by bigvforcer
I would hate to run over that thing on my quad. It would puncture a tire after you hit it. That is just freaky.

Another story,

When I was younger we were stringing barbed wire along the cow pasture fence. Fence ran threw a creek and back up the other side. I jumped on my uncles old 250 big red to head back for some more barbed wire and fence posts. As I was leaving I heard this commotion and he was wacking the snake on the head with the shovel. He scoops it up and chases after s with athe snake and launches at the trailer. WE WERE LONG GONE AFTER THAT. I didn't come back for several hours.

The thing that freaks me out the moist is the fact that they are so damn sneaky. If I could see them better I wouldn't care!

Also, you squirrel, deer, and fall turkey hunters beware of them copperheads they tend to blend in with the leaves and the colors around them.

good story

07-13-2005, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Mikesamillion
pappy it could be worse....

A rock python caught under an electric fence on a game farm in South Africa. The snake was too big to fit under the electric fence, got shocked and just a little pi$$ed off.

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/Mikesamillion2/frmwest1.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/Mikesamillion2/themouth1.jpg :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

07-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Id shoot the little chit a million times

07-13-2005, 06:37 PM
THAT PYTHON IS HUGE!!!!!!

07-13-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
THAT PYTHON IS HUGE!!!!!! :p

07-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Dont even started with the retarded ebaumsworld pics

07-13-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
Dont even started with the retarded ebaumsworld pics

07-13-2005, 10:06 PM
chill im just joking with u, the statement u made was kinda
obvious lol

07-13-2005, 10:30 PM

lol:p

Pappy
07-14-2005, 08:12 AM
screw that python!

i was watching a show about a tribe of people in soth america, and during the filming a baby was snatched by a snake and killed. damn shame, but they hold the snake in high regard and didnt kill it:huh

trick450r
07-14-2005, 08:46 AM
screw that python!

i was watching a show about a tribe of people in soth america, and during the filming a baby was snatched by a snake and killed. damn shame, but they hold the snake in high regard and didnt kill it:huh

w
t

f

Kennethyfz450
07-14-2005, 05:13 PM
in london kentucky someone caught a huge rattler and a zoo offered him 25,000 dollars for it.. of course they took it .. lol

im sure you could find it on the net.. someone at work printed it out, and i didnt even look at it because snakes gives me cold chills.

cool 300ex
07-14-2005, 05:46 PM
a coupla years ago in glamis we found some plane wreckage in the dunes. i was looking through some stuff, and to my suprise i was kneeling less than a foot away from a sidewinder. after i pooped my pants we got some pix of it and put the wreckage back on top of it the way it was.

Got a pic of it?

Yeah but dang that was one huge snake i would be gone in second if i saw that thing. I try to stay clear of any snakes i see. Only ones i will kill are the ones around my house becaus ei don't like snakes. A week weeks about me and some friends saw decent size snake it was black with white spots on it dunno what kind of snake it was but it reminded me of a black snake. It was probley atleast 4 or 5 feet long. My friend was going to try to pick it up and i told him no! Also guys post more pics of snakes!

AtvMxRider
07-14-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Got a pic of it?

Of what his chit stained drawers?:huh