PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever notice this.....

Pa400exracer
06-30-2005, 07:35 PM
When your at a quad race everyone gets along real good and b/s's etc.... But at Dirtbike events it seems like everyone is rivals and never gets along?

Just ONE more reason i love atv'ing

06-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Give it time, as ATV'ing gets more and more competative it will become the same way.

Tommy 17
06-30-2005, 07:47 PM
:huh when i raced bikes i talked to over 75% of the poeple in the pits and knew them by name... its still that way when i go to the races...:confused:

I-7
06-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Not at our local district. All the dirtbike riders get along and all the quad riders get along but most of the dirtbike riders dont like the quad riders and vis versa.

nosliw
06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
at my local tracks and riding spots dirtbikers and quaders dont get along.

jak1389
06-30-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by nosliw
at my local tracks and riding spots dirtbikers and quaders dont get along.

yea thats how it is alot here also. unless your with a friend with a dirtbike.

Tommy 17
06-30-2005, 08:03 PM
haha all i ride with is people on dirt bikes!!!

i hate to say it thou but quads do ruin the track for dirtbikes... thats why most tracks here wont' let quads ride on them...

honduh440
06-30-2005, 08:19 PM
correct me if im wrong but isnt it dirtbikes that put ruts threw corners

Mxjunkie
06-30-2005, 08:28 PM
the tracks here LOVE quads, they pretty much groom the track for them, but the dirtbikes whine and complain because there is no ruts, me personaly I use to hate taking ruts in corners etc on my cr. :ermm: me personally I think 75% of dirtbike riders are stuck up mofos, everyone thinks they are good and your not better then them and quads such compared to them, I like the atv scene better.

But as many d-6 riders know alot of the tracks really boned us this year, some dont run quads because they dont want to, others because of dust its such bs :ermm:

steveatv3
06-30-2005, 08:30 PM
I noticed the bike riders dont associate with that many other bike riders but quad riders seem more free to talk to people, i know i am if i see someone having a bad day or somthing goes wrong i try to helpem out

MotoX3
06-30-2005, 08:33 PM
the main track where i live wont let quads in....he doesnt want the heavier quads back down the track and making it slick and blowing out berms...i personally have no problems riding with bikes or quads as long as they dont get in my way or f up my lines:o

Mxjunkie
06-30-2005, 08:36 PM
At rausch if you ride the intermediate track which allways has both bikes and quads on it, imo with both riding on it all the time the track is good for both, Its a good thing there is places like rausch because half the time my friends would go riding places a bike couldnt go, or I would go somewhere a quad couldnt go, I wish it was all the same :(

that and you ask a bike rider something and they look at you like your nuts, I had to ask a guy 5 times if the gate was open at rausch to go on the damn track, I was on my cr then too, like I said some dirtbike riders are just bleh.

It is good we have the guetters and the akraix crew riding with the crusty demons, and metz and tp riding quads. Jermey mcgragh on his banshee's. Maybe it will help even it out some.

YFZ450Ridr
06-30-2005, 08:44 PM
ive been riding all over missouri and tennessee and every place ive been everyone has gotten along fine, bikers and atvers.

I-7
06-30-2005, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by honduh440

Yeah they do but for the dirtbikes, ruts are a good thing and they/we like ruts. On a quad track the turns are usually really smooth so basically the quads mess the track up for the bikes no offense and the bikes mess the track up for the quads.

06-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by honduh440

Yes and they use those Ruts to their advantage.

You just flatten them out again :)

Hondadudeehhhh
06-30-2005, 09:40 PM
my experience when i have raced bikes is the quad either make the track real nice or they just mess it up.

Around here its the quad riders that seem to always fight eachother, the dirt bikers just talk **** haha

Ridin' Jesse
06-30-2005, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by I-7
Not at our local district. All the dirtbike riders get along and all the quad riders get along but most of the dirtbike riders dont like the quad riders and vis versa.

thats dist. 5 for ya..lol

honduh440
06-30-2005, 11:49 PM
the ruts were not their when the track was created

ive been in many arguements with dirtbikers on how pu$$y they are about not being able to take a corner without a rut cuz they will crash and get their knees scraped up

450Racer
07-01-2005, 12:09 AM
hey man. i see you live in Altoona and you're the same age as me and ride red :cool:. we should go riding sometime dude. i'm in the yearbook for racing, i'll be a junior this year. my name is Anthony Mastrocola. i sent you a pm.

anyways, most of the quad riders in D5 get along real good. i see some of the bike guys disrespecting each other but that's cause there's lots of them. the quad guys are limited so they make the best of it. and for some reason the quad guys seem nicer.

07-01-2005, 08:19 AM
wtf? dirt bikes dont hate quads they just dont like riding the track with them at the same time because it is dangerous, ruts are an issue but usualy the ruts are on the inside of the turn and the quads stay on the outside so its not a big deal, yall are dumb

I-7
07-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by yzfmxer
wtf? dirt bikes dont hate quads they just dont like riding the track with them at the same time because it is dangerous, ruts are an issue but usualy the ruts are on the inside of the turn and the quads stay on the outside so its not a big deal, yall are dumb

LMAO.. yall are dumb. Its a big country you know not everyones view on this issue is the same.

quadrcr161
07-01-2005, 09:29 AM

from what ive seen, dirt bikes do hate quads, and they are more arrogant and cocky. also most dirt bikers try to immitate people like Metz, and deegan, people who act that way. with that becomming popular, the new quad riders commign into the sport think thats the way that they should act. im glad we are known as a family sport, and have people like john natalie and every other pro. dirt bikers need more peopel like pastrana.

07-01-2005, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
But as many d-6 riders know alot of the tracks really boned us this year, some dont run quads because they dont want to, others because of dust its such bs :ermm: hah dutchmens the only track left. its not the dust, its the fact that it takes so long to do all the practices,motos, intermissions ect that you cant get all the racing in in one day. Most of the d6 tracks were made for dirtbikes and then adopted quads, so thats why when it came down to it the quads left:ermm:

Ridin' Jesse
07-01-2005, 09:42 AM

yeah well if im on a track with a dirtbike and hes being a d*ck i ain't afraid to run his arse over..i got 2 more wheels than him..he aint got a chance..maybe thats why its dangerous..because dirtbikes are alot more vulnerable(sp?) to gettin hit lol

quadrcr161
07-01-2005, 09:58 AM
here at a local track, a regular practice night, one of the more popular, local pro-ish dirt bike riders over shot a berm, and hit a quad rider. i believe they were gettign the bikes off and lettingt he quads go out, but the dirt bike rider started yelling at the quad rider, on the track, and again in the pits.

trick450r
07-01-2005, 10:04 AM
i was talking to the owner of rer motorcity (its a dealership that sponsors me) and he was talking about how quaders are *******s at the track and ****...then he was like "oh yeah at the fox dealer ride some *** hole was riding a cr80 at like 8:00 in the morning and we were all wasted so i stuck my head out the roof vent of the RV and threw a bottle at him" i was like WTF thats just not cool AT ALL...i couldn't believe he was talking about quaders being bad then he continues to talk about that...