PDA

View Full Version : white bros exhaust

gwroregon
06-30-2005, 06:51 PM
It seems like the most popular exhausts for the trx 450 are HMF, LRD, Sparks, and maybe Yosh. What about the White Bros exhaust. Does it rank up there with the others? My dealer make me a good deal on one. I haven't committed yet but wanted to check with you guys first.

jb500ex
07-01-2005, 09:20 AM
i had one and loved it, i now use the alba exhaust and like that as well. it's a good choice you will be happy and i have one for sale if it falls through with your dealer.

Ridin' Jesse
07-01-2005, 09:43 AM
the white bros carbon pro series is really nice IMO I see a few bikes with it all the time at the track.

ray450r
07-01-2005, 10:23 AM
I've got the aluminum pro and I like it, the headpipe has a weird bend but its not a problem.

steveatv3
07-01-2005, 10:39 AM
id love to get a WB carbonpro those things are sick, ive seen guys at the tracks with them and they lovem, but my HMF is still serving me well

ktm guy
07-03-2005, 10:05 PM
I replaced the Rossier Eng. pipe that was on my quad when I bought it with the WB Carbon Pro and love the pipe (no knock to the Rossier, I just like the look of the CP). It looks super trick, sounds great (not too loud), and it makes good HP. I'm only giving up around 1/2 HP to Rossier (considered the best by some)so there's no noticable difference. I bought the Carbon Pro off ebay for $418 shipped to my door so I thought the price was pretty decent. Here's a link that will help you out as far as what HP you can expect from 9 different pipes so long as you do the typical mods to your engine. http://www.wppracing.com/links.htm

P.S. I'm certainly no expert on the matter, just my 2 cents.

07-03-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by gwroregon
It seems like the most popular exhausts for the trx 450 are HMF, LRD, Sparks, and maybe Yosh. What about the White Bros exhaust. Does it rank up there with the others? My dealer make me a good deal on one. I haven't committed yet but wanted to check with you guys first.

white bros makes quality products, you really cant go wrong with anything of theirs, and they also do a lot of R&D work with honda to get their products to function the best as possible