PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Front wheel spacers for a 400ex

2qk4u
06-30-2005, 02:49 PM
If you have any Front wheel spacers sitting around collecting dust and want to part with them shoot me a price and what you got.

Fizzerbill@tampabay.rr.com

thanks

YFZ450Ridr
06-30-2005, 03:12 PM
i had these on my old bike, worked great. they make 5 inch ones too. company is crj performance.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43983&item=4558267246&rd=1

chucked
06-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Wheel spacers are worthless, they are so worthless, I wouldnt use them unless I was paid to,

crday98
06-30-2005, 04:04 PM
698 posts and you would think you would know we have a "wanted" section in the classifieds part of this forum.... :rolleyes:

06-30-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by crday98
698 posts and you would think you would know we have a "wanted" section in the classifieds part of this forum.... :rolleyes: this is "open forum" and as many have said before, its the most veiwed forum on the site

MotoX3
06-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
this is "open forum" and as many have said before, its the most veiwed forum on the site Open forum, off-topic posting allowed. If you have a specific question about your ATV please post it to the appropriate forum! Keep it clean!

Parts For Sale
Sell, swap or trade your ATV Parts here.
sounds specific to me:chinese:

wilkin250r
06-30-2005, 04:53 PM
They're not completely worthless. In fact, they're great for the dunes.

In fact, anybody reading this, I'm also interested in a set of wheel spacers, front or rear. Pm me.

They can't be the type that require you to replace the stud, though. I need to be able to pull them on and off.

To make this post fit this section, I'll dispell a few myths about wheel spacers. If you haven't got the money for extended a-arms and shocks (typical of younger riders, or less-experienced riders), wheel spacers are a terrific way to widen your wheelbase and improve stability.

They're not recommended for jumping, but then again, if you fall into the category of less-experienced, that's not a problem.

You get more feedback through the bars (NOT bumpsteer), but that's not a problem in certain types of terrain. I wouldn't hesitate to run them in desert trails and dunes.

Cody_300ex
06-30-2005, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
They're not completely worthless. In fact, they're great for the dunes.

In fact, anybody reading this, I'm also interested in a set of wheel spacers, front or rear. Pm me.

They can't be the type that require you to replace the stud, though. I need to be able to pull them on and off.

To make this post fit this section, I'll dispell a few myths about wheel spacers. If you haven't got the money for extended a-arms and shocks (typical of younger riders, or less-experienced riders), wheel spacers are a terrific way to widen your wheelbase and improve stability.

They're not recommended for jumping, but then again, if you fall into the category of less-experienced, that's not a problem.

You get more feedback through the bars (NOT bumpsteer), but that's not a problem in certain types of terrain. I wouldn't hesitate to run them in desert trails and dunes.

They are also good for flat track and TT.

crday98
06-30-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
this is "open forum" and as many have said before, its the most veiwed forum on the site
it doesn't matter if it is the most viewed section of the site or not, we have a section of the site for this kind of stuff. it isn't rocket science;)