PDA

View Full Version : fighting

m_townsgreatest
06-30-2005, 09:32 AM
i know this sounds kinda gay but dont flame thi thread please

well heres the story me and my g/f have been together for about a year and we fight constantly and everyone tells me to break up with her but i cant i love her and u may think ur young and dumb u dont know what it is but i seriously think i do
but yeah we fight all the time and i dont know what to do to stop it
any suggestions?

initall
06-30-2005, 09:36 AM
break up

06-30-2005, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by initall
break up thats not what he was looking for:rolleyes: how old are you, you could go to counsling a few times, see what the real problem is, cause your obviously fighting for a reason

initall
06-30-2005, 09:45 AM
I am 26 lighten up it was a joke

How old are you.

06-30-2005, 09:46 AM
noooo, i was asking the kid thats fighting how old he was, hha srry for the confusion

initall
06-30-2005, 09:49 AM
I see it is all good

:D

AlbaKFX
06-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Ah, your at the stage where the two of you start getting used to being around eachother. My advice would be to 'take some time off', I hate to word it like that being it's pretty corny, but it's a good move in this situation. See whether you really love EACHOTHER (no use in loving her if she dosn't feel the same) by spending a week apart. If you start to really miss eachother, once you get back together it'll almost feel like the first week you were dating.

Early relationships at your age are easy to fix. Just wait till you move in with her (or another girl...) and you start wanting to test the waters. Now, tuck this away for future reference. When you hit this point, consult in your girlfriend, and ask her jokingly at first, if she wants to be a swinger with you. Then, warm her up to it slowly for about a week. If she breaks and says it's a good idea, pat yourself on the back. If she leaves you... well, pat yourself on the back. :macho

JK Dude, don't do that. Thats how we get hurt like Lareana(sp) Bobbit's husband.

06-30-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by AlbaKFX

JK Dude, don't do that. Thats how we get hurt like Lareana(sp) Bobbit's husband. roflmfao

mntly_imptnt
06-30-2005, 12:45 PM
from the sound of things, u are still young. i am still married to my high school sweetheart, and would not change that. i will say that with any luck you will a lot of time in the future to pursue (sp) a meaningful, longterm relationship. i hope you have fun with your friends enjoy life, and use your time to get an education or learn a trade. life will be better if you don't have to struggle with a job you have to have, as opposed to a career you chose and like. i beleive you will happier and so will your wife and family. in the end thats what really matters. so in the end my advice would be take it easy with relationships. try to enjoy life while preparing for yours and your families future. good luck

p.s. read quote by pappy in my sig.

Fender Bender
06-30-2005, 04:59 PM
You can always turn emo and wear girl jeans, eye liner, cut your hair like a girl, cry in public to make the eye liner run, and cut yourself. Be sure to get some sweet emo cds to listen to while your mourning in self pity.

Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for you getting made fun of or otherwise shot for doing such acts.

*note to the general public fender bender is kidding.

hondardr4life
06-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
You can always turn emo and wear girl jeans, eye liner, cut your hair like a girl, cry in public to make the eye liner run, and cut yourself. Be sure to get some sweet emo cds to listen to while your mourning in self pity.

Disclaimer: I will not be responsible for you getting made fun of or otherwise shot for doing such acts.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO HAHAHAHA

ny300exrider
06-30-2005, 05:15 PM
i love the image people make "emo" into. if kids really do that(never seen it go that far) then that doesnt have to do with emo, it has to do with having problems. all emo is, is music with emotional meanings, not all of the bs that goes along with it. back to the thread;)

Fender Bender
06-30-2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by ny300exrider
i love the image people make "emo" into. if kids really do that(never seen it go that far) then that doesnt have to do with emo, it has to do with having problems. all emo is, is music with emotional meanings, not all of the bs that goes along with it. back to the thread;)

Whatever...thats why I said it was a joke. No worries.

nacs400ex
06-30-2005, 08:22 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Well if it never happens, then how would it become such a popular image which represents the emo children. It's surely not just a coincidence that those problems go hand in hand with emo kids. Such as "My G/F dumped me, I should cut myself and dress like a woman"

EvilJester400EX
06-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Don't forget to listen to Dashboard Confessionals.

MotoX3
06-30-2005, 08:35 PM
ive accidently cut my wrist while moving metal sheets working...and damn does it hurt...it made me really dizzy too...idk how/why people do that kinda poop:ermm:

EvilJester400EX
06-30-2005, 08:41 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/pe193986caf5e8ccfabdc7abc7fc8950d/f37892d6.jpg

Remember, that is how you HAVE to look once you turn to the emo side because you can't get a girlfriend due to the fact that you lack self confidence.

06-30-2005, 08:52 PM
How about you stop doing the things that annoy her???

Been married for 15 years, and they dont Biach for just nothing.

If she truely is B1tching for no good reason then there is probably another man involved, or you need to buy a pump :)

Fender Bender
06-30-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
or you need to buy a pump :)

ROFL

06-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Yes fender bender, im still the same way so many years after :)

Unsatisfied women are the worst :) not that i would know anything about that LOL. Just watch Sex in the City LOL

06-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Here ya go,

This will fix all your problems and also gain you some :)

http://www.healthfab.com/images/elongate.gif

06-30-2005, 09:10 PM
http://www.watchthemroll.com/couple_fighting.gif

m_townsgreatest
07-01-2005, 11:36 AM
lol u guys are funny
but she's satisfied as much as she'll let me

07-01-2005, 11:52 AM
If you say so :)

I guess then just keep up the good work :rolleyes:

m_townsgreatest
07-01-2005, 12:51 PM
no for real she gets her satisfaction but she will only let me do so much ya know?

AtvMxRider
07-01-2005, 01:10 PM
and they dont Biach for just nothing.

I'll be damned if thats so:ermm:

07-01-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I'll be damned if thats so:ermm: ROFLMFAO

AlbaKFX
07-01-2005, 01:16 PM
Thats the stupidest comment i've seen in a long time.

They complain to hear themselves complain and make sure we keep quiet. Some girls are different and like to do it more often than others, but they ALL want to make sure we know they can wear the pants.

Don't go rushing her into anything more... uh, 'satisfactory' if you know what I mean. The last thing you need is a swinging mom, that isn't even your own. Just try to be polite, and take whatever she dishes out as best as possible, for a little while. If she sees the error in her ways when you do, great. If she dosn't and keeps disrespecting you by fighting when you clearly don't want to, drop her like she was on fire.

lol @ the pic. Thats almost as common as leg shaving now. Quite fortunate :devil:

07-01-2005, 01:20 PM

The last thing you need is a swinging mom, that isn't even your own. WTF????

07-01-2005, 01:25 PM

lol @ the pic. Thats almost as common as leg shaving now. Quite fortunate :devil: :huh i guess u like women that look like there "smuggling chewbakka in their undershorts"- larry the cable guy

m_townsgreatest
07-01-2005, 01:29 PM
AlbaKFX
thanx for the advice i am gonna try to but i have a very very short temper and its hard but i am gonna try and take ur advice

AlbaKFX
07-01-2005, 01:30 PM
LOL. If you think I meant it like that, than I guess that means the girls in your area don't shave their legs? I said they both happen as often now - 98% of the time. Smuggling chewbacka... priceless.

And about the swinging mom, I told him not to rush the girl into anything, because her mom WILL catch wind of it and come at him guns drawn. (He specified hes 'satisfying' her as good as she will let him)

edit: Your welcome

07-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Hairless or nothing!!!

I hate pubic dental floss.

You said she dont let you do certain things, i am sure you want to try different things... think maybe because your not getting exactly what you want your sending out bad vibes without you even knowing it???

I made sure shop around until i found the full service girl, which i married and still happily married 15 years years later :)

Yeah she *****es "MARK PICK UP THAT DAMN TOWEL OFF THE FLOOR" LOL... but i have never had a girlfriend that simply b!tched for B!tching sake... Trust me someplace something annoys the hell out of her, and you need to find out what that is.

Best way to do that is to go see a councellor, they will bring it out in the open in a short while.

Hondadudeehhhh
07-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Just watch Sex in the City LOL

as much as people will laugh at that comment, it is probably the best advice so far. I have talked to soooo many girls (close friends) and we talked abotu how confusing the oppsosite sex is and the girls all agree the closest we'll ever be to understanding women is watching sex and the city. I told them to put down the wine coolers and switch to beer

AtvMxRider
07-01-2005, 07:08 PM

Best way to do that is to go see a councellor, they will bring it out in the open in a short while.

If they are not married and need to see a counslor then maybe they shouldn't be together:ermm:

07-01-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
If they are not married and need to see a counslor then maybe they shouldn't be together:ermm:

Most idiotic comment i heard yet....

Marriage is but a piece of paper.... Everyone needs counceling every once and a while, especially when a couple cant see eye to eye or one of them cant shut the hell up for a minute to actually listen to what the other one has to say.

A councelor is nothing but a mediator, a close family member or friend can do the same for you...

Its all about communication, nothing else....

Pappy
07-01-2005, 07:19 PM
wow..jesus christ has risen:chinese:

dierwolf, how do you put up with everyone besides yourself? lol

AtvMxRider
07-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Most idiotic comment i heard yet....

Marriage is but a piece of paper.... Everyone needs counceling every once and a while, especially when a couple cant see eye to eye or one of them cant shut the hell up for a minute to actually listen to what the other one has to say.

A councelor is nothing but a mediator, a close family member or friend can do the same for you...

Its all about communication, nothing else....

So your telling me to teens need to go to counseling because they can't stop fighting??? Maybe you are the idiot:ermm:

07-01-2005, 07:24 PM
LOL,

I get along with just about everyone :) Just cant stand stupid remarks.

Obviously he loves her or he would not even bother posting it here, so a remark as the one made simply does not apply.

Pappy
07-01-2005, 07:28 PM
i would strongly disagree. Just because one person in a relationship "loves" the other person does not mean it will work out.

and i would have to agree, 2 teenagers that are playing stinkfinger dont need counseling, they need to grow up. people are either compatible or they arent. i may have to put up with people i dont like at work, but i surely wouldnt want to marry one and be worried non stop, or seeking counseling for 20 years.

young people get involved emotionally way before they are ready for that level of commitment. screws alot of them up for life.

AtvMxRider
07-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i would strongly disagree. Just because one person in a relationship "loves" the other person does not mean it will work out.

and i would have to agree, 2 teenagers that are playing stinkfinger dont need counseling, they need to grow up. people are either compatible or they arent. i may have to put up with people i dont like at work, but i surely wouldnt want to marry one and be worried non stop, or seeking counseling for 20 years.

young people get involved emotionally way before they are ready for that level of commitment. screws alot of them up for life.

Thats what I am talking about. If they are adults then couseling would be ok but not teenagers that don't know what love is to begin with.

kicken250x
07-01-2005, 07:39 PM

OOOMMMMFFFFGGGG!!!! AAAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

dude, youre the man. that has to be the best thing i have ever heard in my entire life.... people here always try to rock the emo thing, listen to piss poor music and whine about every little thing that happens. all it does is get them made fun of and they cant figure out why. i love reading your posts lmao

back to the topic though..... idk if its just me, but i dont put up with fighting. the girl im envolved with now, everything was great for about the first 6 months, then she wiged out for a few weeks and started being an *********. i tell everone and if i didnt tell them, they already knew, that if you start bit(hing at me all the time, ill tell you to pack it up and take it down the road and not think twice about it. i told her and about a 3 days later everything was back to how it was. we havnt had a problem since and that was about 3 months ago. idk if it would work for you or not, but if you try it and it goes wrong...i didnt tell you to do it...the best of luck to you man!

07-01-2005, 07:42 PM
Councelling could have helped someone we really looked up to, but ja, who needs it right?

nuff said.

DaveEX7
07-01-2005, 07:51 PM
i think some people in this thread need counciling:rolleyes:

kicken250x
07-01-2005, 08:01 PM
or you could do like that system of a down song says

my girl, you know, she lashes out every sometimes
and i just fu(kin kick her and then oh bay-ba shes OOK!

acold7dusta
07-01-2005, 09:54 PM
x

Fender Bender
07-01-2005, 10:06 PM
x

Thank you.

rider44
07-01-2005, 11:37 PM
for real i liked that 1 guys reply on the 1st page...enjoy life dude i know u love her and everything and its kool to be together but if u fight this much then take a week or 2 off...but most of all enjoy what ya got...life

400grl
07-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Wow....I can't believe I made it through all the crap posted here to get to the end.......(well - alot was crap)

Look, if you are fighting alot already....you need to have a talk with her, tell her you don't like fighting all the time, ask her to help you figure out why this is going on. If she is as concerned as you are about it, she will help you figure out what is causing the fighting. And if she does this, then it's worth another shot at seeing if you guys can start seeing eye to eye.

If she isn't very interested in having that conversation, or she thinks you guys don't have a problem (as in "I don't think we fight very much" or "I don't see what you are talking about") then it's not worth pursuing. That means you will be the one trying to make it work and that gets real old real quick. A relationship takes TWO people making the same effort.......

You have said you love her, and that's all fine.......but sometimes two people's personalities just clash......and no amount of love can change it. You are who you are - you shouldn't have to change for anyone (not much anyway - a few bad habits are always good to break! LOL!!) - and you guys are either going to mesh or you aren't. If it's already alot of work, then I'd say you need to back out and break up.

A good relationship is one where you just enjoy being around the other person - you feed off of each other - you feel GOOD when you are around this person and they make you feel good about yourself. You can tell when you are REALLY loved by someone......this type of relationship is a keeper. Don't settle for anything less.......

You are probably young anyway - date around - you have years and years of sampling other girls and figuring out what kind of girls you get along with.....you shouldn't tie yourself down so early. ;) Breaking up sucks - sometimes even with someone you don't want to be with anymore.......but you get over it and life goes on.......it's great to know you are strong enough to let your head make choices and not always just your heart.

Let us know how it goes! :)

m_townsgreatest
07-02-2005, 09:49 AM
well we got **** figured out i told her if it dont stop its done and we've been cool for a few days now
and like 400grl said i love bein around her. its awesome everything is cool but when we're apart she does stuff (cuz i think) to see if i will take it and see if i am gonna stay around or not (she has told me that b4) but when we're together its great
but yeah so far everything is goin sweet and hopefully it stays that way

m_townsgreatest
07-02-2005, 09:49 AM
well we got **** figured out i told her if it dont stop its done and we've been cool for a few days now
and like 400grl said i love bein around her. its awesome everything is cool but when we're apart she does stuff (cuz i think) to see if i will take it and see if i am gonna stay around or not (she has told me that b4) but when we're together its great
but yeah so far everything is goin sweet and hopefully it stays that way

250-R-250
07-02-2005, 02:56 PM
I only read the first page, and yes emo does involve drugs and cutting:huh

but, good luck to ya, glad ya worked it out

kwatts400
07-03-2005, 02:54 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by m_townsgreatest
its awesome everything is cool but when we're apart she does stuff (cuz i think) to see if i will take it and see if i am gonna stay around or not (she has told me that b4)

Depends on what "she does" when your apart, but that doesn't sound too cool to me on her part.