PDA

View Full Version : Jon Guetter On TV!!!

Cody_300ex
06-29-2005, 11:44 PM
For anybody that has Comcast cable HDTV, You probably Have watched the INHD channel. Well tonight they had The pheniox crusty demons show on there and guetter pulled off his backflip and the crowd went CRAZY!!! I was wondering if anybody else saw it?

06-29-2005, 11:47 PM
up here in Canada our main sattelite tv provider is Bell Express Vu and it was on Pay Per Veiw for like 2 months needless to say i watched it over and over lol:D

Rico400
06-29-2005, 11:49 PM
INHD? is that the comcast channel the shows local shows?

Cody_300ex
06-29-2005, 11:51 PM
Nope, its channel 174 for me and the little intal thing is INHD. It shows IMAX stuff alot and some other nature things.

Wired
06-30-2005, 12:47 AM
Nice, im going to go look for it right now. i had a neighbor of mine in the new community i got my house in come over for an autograph and told me i was on tv. i asked what channel and he said "oh i have no idea, i just seen a quad flip and someone in the same room said i lived 2 doors down" :blah:

trick450r
06-30-2005, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Wired
Nice, im going to go look for it right now. i had a neighbor of mine in the new community i got my house in come over for an autograph and told me i was on tv. i asked what channel and he said "oh i have no idea, i just seen a quad flip and someone in the same room said i lived 2 doors down" :blah:

haha

Cody_300ex
06-30-2005, 09:15 AM

Haha Jon you fu(king rock dude!!!

hot450girl
06-30-2005, 12:34 PM

Hey Guetter, my cousins husband was so excited to tell me he seen you on T.V. He's like "wow he REALLY is amazing," and "what a nutcase...he's fearless..." Funny stuff!! ;)

wilkin250r
06-30-2005, 02:00 PM
"oh i have no idea, i just seen a quad flip and someone in the same room said i lived 2 doors down"

Two doors down, huh? Pretty far-reaching fame. :blah: