PDA

View Full Version : flat track/slick tires WANTED

kgbg
06-28-2005, 11:26 AM
I just bought a Dyno and am going to be opening a performance shop with a mobile dyno service!
Not sure what we are going to call it, but the Dyno will be here the end of July.
I need a set of slicks or flat tracker tires to use for dyno purposes. Rims are not critical, but if I had my choice I would want blue lable with either a Honda or a Yamaha bolt pattern.

Anyone in Salt Lake City, surronding area or, anyone coming through this way, I will give you a super duper discount on Dyno tuning and whatever else you might need.

Also, I hope this can be a help to guys like Pahrump who might take on another shootout. We can provide the faciclity and even conduct the testing in a 3rd party type deal.

Let me know if you have any flat tracker / slick tires kickign around, please.

Mad B
07-12-2005, 05:38 PM
Hey 'kgbg', just checking to see if you've purchased any flat track tires yet. I have a rear set of 18x10x10 American Racer (33 / Medium Compound). Really good condition (approx. 85% tread remaining). I don't have any rims for them, but I'd be glad to make you a good deal for these.

I'm located in Illinois - so I can't take you up on your Dyno offer, but I thought I'd present you the offer.

PM me and let me know what you think,
Thanks,
MAD B

dunatic
07-13-2005, 12:12 AM
Ive got like 2 sets of american racers with 80% tread left..these are the flat track tires with the triangle shaped blocks for tread

Id make some a spanking good deal on em too

shawn1103
07-13-2005, 05:35 AM
i got a full set of flat track tires and wheels with a honda bolt pattern. they have about 90% tread. they are race grooved as well. ill let em go cheap.