PDA

View Full Version : spider grips??

QuadJunkies
06-27-2005, 09:43 PM
where the heck do I get them??? :confused: A member here sent me some to try and I would now like to buy a set, but all the morons here have never heard of them :rolleyes: one place said they could, but I needed to know which ones.. I didnt know ther ewas more than one spider grip :huh :o I had the ourys on mine right now and find they are too fat to grip well, maybe this adds to my Arm pump some?? They are nice and soft, but too fat. I have new bars coming any day now and no grips so some info would be much appreciated!

Pappy
06-27-2005, 09:47 PM
C&D stocks them

06-27-2005, 09:56 PM
www.spidergrips.com

949-395-2399 ask for becca :macho

QuadJunkies
06-27-2005, 10:20 PM
thanks guys!:)

greg_gorrell
06-27-2005, 10:24 PM
ill tell you what, i have had tha yellow spider slt grips for a long *** time now on my 400 and they are a bit stained up and all but they are still as comfortable as the first day i had them on it.

QuadJunkies
06-27-2005, 11:04 PM
so what all kinds do they offer (whats best) quads I guess? Will they know what kind I need when I call and order them? Im not sur what kind it was I had previously....:confused:

06-27-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
so what all kinds do they offer (whats best) quads I guess? Will they know what kind I need when I call and order them? Im not sur what kind it was I had previously....:confused:

i run the slime line slt with the small flange, i like it the best

QuadJunkies
06-28-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
www.spidergrips.com

949-395-2399 ask for becca :macho I talked to Paul, Becca is calling me back here shortly, VERY nice guy! Nice thing is, they are based out of Seattle /Ore/ Cali. areas so this means less shipping time and works out good for me since Im in the West.. Thanks for the referral ;)

06-28-2005, 09:30 AM
I talked to Paul, Becca is calling me back here shortly, VERY nice guy! Nice thing is, they are based out of Seattle so this means less shipping time and works out good for me since Im in the West.. Thanks for the referral ;)

yep no problem, hope you like the grips! :macho

QuadJunkies
06-28-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by XxHonda_RacerxX
yep no problem, hope you like the grips! :macho

got me some Orange AND black ones on the way! :blah:

Ive tired a set of them before, I liked them :) I wasnt sure but, I tihnk the slt is what I had before, they said the other style is a fatter grip

06-28-2005, 09:34 AM
got me some Orange AND black ones on the way! :blah:

Ive tired a set of them before, I liked them :) I wasnt sure but, I tihnk the slt is what I had before, they said the other style is a fatter grip

ya the other style is fatter and a more hard compound then the slimeline slt, the slimeline series is really soft, and grips your hands on very nice :macho

QuadJunkies
06-28-2005, 09:45 AM
oops.. After looking at there website, it was the fatter ones I was running... will I get less absorption out of the smaller ones? The fatter ones were still MUCH smaller than an Oury grip I thought.

http://www.spidergrips.com/2005/id3.html

06-28-2005, 09:48 AM
oops.. After looking at there website, it was the fatter ones I was running... will I get less absorption out of the smaller ones? The fatter ones were still MUCH smaller than an Oury grip I thought.

http://www.spidergrips.com/2005/id3.html

actually the slt will dampen better or the same as the A3, its their new grip, so it was designed better then the previous one, which was the A3 :macho

T2RACING
06-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Yea that is the same one I run and love them.. I also switched to them from the fat oury.. big difference.....