PDA

View Full Version : Bradley what happened at the wisp

fastrider450r
06-27-2005, 05:16 PM
Bradley I was just wondering what happened at the wisp? I was waiting all day to look over my shoulder and see a screaming blaster on my tail. just waiting to have a good GNCC racing battle.
By the way at the start I was the one on the far right...gave you the thumbs up.:D

bradley300
06-28-2005, 09:20 AM
i was gojng to say hi, but then another yellow 300ex was there and i didnt want to look like an idot and start talking to the wrong guy, lol.

just had a bad race, the altitude screwed the jetting all up, i got it close, but the needle was way off so it wasnt near what it should be. hence, the horrible start. then i got hung up bad on the first hill climb. Did great the first lap, but it beat me to death, limped thru the second lap. started the third and got hung up on the second hil climb. i was hot, tired and thirsty, so i called it a day. figured i couldnt catch tom, and i was pretty sure the guy in 5th broke down. thought 4th was a lock until i got home and tom said he broke his frame and i would have had 3rd place. o well, just goes to show you shouldnt ever give up

ex kid
06-28-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by fastrider450r
Bradley I was just wondering what happened at the wisp? I was waiting all day to look over my shoulder and see a screaming blaster on my tail. just waiting to have a good GNCC racing battle.
By the way at the start I was the one on the far right...gave you the thumbs up.:D

Ted, this is Joe P. i PM'd you on your old name, check it out and let me know!