PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Allegheny NF Sunday 7/3?

Foxyangel0425
06-27-2005, 09:24 AM
Is anyone going out to Allegheny NF Sunday 7/3?? We are planning a trip out there & will be parking @ pigs ear. It would be great to meet u all there!

Nick110
06-27-2005, 01:28 PM
im not but i usually go out there a lot. when i started reading this i was like oo a ANF rider and i automatically thought of Pigs Ear because thats where i usually go. u will not be disappointed its great trails and some mud pits where u can watch the 4x4 egt stuck. hope u have fun. PM me if u go out there again

Foxyangel0425
06-27-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
im not but i usually go out there a lot. when i started reading this i was like oo a ANF rider and i automatically thought of Pigs Ear because thats where i usually go. u will not be disappointed its great trails and some mud pits where u can watch the 4x4 egt stuck. hope u have fun. PM me if u go out there again

We have been there tons of times before it just takes us forever to get there because we are in Cleveland. Its a nice place to go--people there are so friendly & helpful. I love the mud pits thats like my all time favorte part of the ride!! We just decided to go out this Sunday because of the holiday Monday & no one has to wrk and our vacation starts that Wednesday so its basically one day of work and than we are on vacation LOL!!