PDA

View Full Version : hannegan 6/25

baseballplaya23
06-27-2005, 09:17 AM
who was all at the hannegan race on June 25TH

dirtmomma
06-27-2005, 03:37 PM
ME :D:D & my boys well actually the boyz raced & did AWESOME!!

our team "Sandvig Racing" brought home 2-1st's & 2-2nd's

DJ's blaster is just wicked fast now THANKS UB Racing (thats Uncle Bobby racing LOL) he raced w/ just one other blaster, they were combined w/ the 250 open class, he had gotten beat by the other blaster last time he raced but he just walked away from it this time I was impressed w/ that new motor BIG TIME!!! The pipe is not going to work for it though so it's off to do LOTS of reasearch for a new one, the FMF just isn't big enough we are looking @ a CPI now, but we may "modify" the FMF to try that for now. He was reeling in one of the R's but just didn't have the gearing & his pipe was choking it BAD so next time should be interesting to say the least!!!!

Lil man did good for his 1st time ont hat track w/ his new quad :) we just took the restrictor out of the carb that morning & WOW made a big difference but he wasn't racing like usual :( he was FOLLOWING his buddy Brandon(maggiesboy's son) & going REALLY wide :grr: so we had a chat about that & we'll see how he does next time he needs LOTS of work on the starts, he takes off like he's joy riding LOL

My nephew Justin took 1st in the 250 open class whoopwhoop he did GREAT, he ws battling it out w/ baseballplaya pretty hard it ws a good race!!!

My other nephew Austin was on the trx90 & he got 2nd, it was also his 1st time ont hat track & quad, he just came off of a 65cc quad so I was proud he rode the tires off of that thing!!!!