PDA

View Full Version : Casey's LTM featuring- Haspin 100

dirtriderex
06-26-2005, 07:04 PM
Who's all going, I'm up and ready to go and get some riding time in. I believe it's 100 mile race.??? Quads go saturday!

shaff107
06-26-2005, 08:29 PM
ill be there ... but we wont be running 100 miles its gonna just be a 3 hr. race.

300racer
06-27-2005, 01:37 AM
I'm going to try to be there but I have a lot of work to do to the quad after the wisp.

markk
06-27-2005, 02:01 AM
I should be there, Prety much the only thing i need to do for my quad, is make another fender bracket, And pull my carb off and clean it up, and get my jetting all back to normal again!

Hey shaff, Take care of your ball joints this weekend!:D

And Coker, if u need a set of bars, Ill let u run those MSRs, or i have stock bars, Or Ill let you barrow my renthals, But i need to get them back as soon as u buy yourself a new set!

ILGNCC400EX
06-27-2005, 09:01 AM
hay mark i got some wax that will make the ol 400 bling bling:rolleyes:

roostcatcher
06-27-2005, 09:51 AM
I'll be there. The big guys has to work so he'll miss it.

Happy Birthday markk

bloodhound400
06-27-2005, 11:13 AM
is this a hare scramble?and what day is it on.

xcracer707
06-27-2005, 12:12 PM
I will be there. Im not sure what class im going to run. Cant wait!

gpd005
06-27-2005, 01:15 PM
Are there any rules posted on this? Like can i get a couple guys on my team that ride utilities or what's the deal on that. If it's at haspin i'm sure they're very leaniate!

markk
06-27-2005, 01:39 PM
THe race at LTM (casey) is a one man/one bike 3 hour race!

2nd ANNUAL CORNSTOCK 100

JULY 2 & 3, 2005

HARE SCRAMBLES AT IT'S BEST

LTM'S FIRST EVER 100 MILES OF TIGHT, TECHNICAL WOODS, HILLS & HOLLOWS, MOTOCROSS & GRASS TRACK, CREEKS & FIELDS PLUS TONS OF FUN.

FREE B-B-Q DINNER AND FREE CAMPING

GATE FEE $8.00 PER DAY

ENTRY FEES: ALL MINIS - $25.00 BIG BIKES & BIG QUADS - $35.00

SATURDAY - Mini Quads & Big Quads

SUNDAY - 50cc Auto's, Beginner's, 65cc, 85cc, Women & Big Bikes

START TIMES WILL BE POSTED SOON

SPONSORED BY:

Competition Cycle, Pro Action, Mattoon Y\Kawasaki-Yam-KTM, Thompson's Mototsports,

Cole's Cycle, VP Racing Fuel, Hall's Cycles, Owen Motor Sports and Thumper Racing

markk
06-27-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by roostcatcher
I'll be there. The big guys has to work so he'll miss it.

Happy Birthday markk

thanks man

hey danno, I think the old 400 is way past even trying to look good, Im actully suprised they passed me threw tech at the Wisp last weekend!

300racer
06-27-2005, 07:36 PM
markk I will barrow your renthals I don't think I could ride with the msr bars on there. I should have kirks bars in a couple weeks so the corn stalk will be the only race I need them I can joy ride with tweaked bars lol.

gncc400exxx
06-28-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by shaff107
ill be there ...

Count me in.

I'm starting my rain dance now.

Hey Princess ,don't forget the the large gloves.

shaff107
06-28-2005, 01:36 PM
i wont u biznatch

watts16
06-28-2005, 02:23 PM
im 15 and ride a 450r but could i be 16 and race in the C class?

gncc400exxx
06-28-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by shaff107
i wont u biznatch

and a banana cognac, byitch

markk
06-29-2005, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by exracer16
im 15 and ride a 450r but could i be 16 and race in the C class?

U might be able to sneak it by them!, AT least if you ride c-class, I dont think you even need a district card then!

watts16
06-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by markk
U might be able to sneak it by them!, AT least if you ride c-class, I dont think you even need a district card then!

I want to race but I just got the 450R. I dont think I could go back to the 300ex. Do you know if they ask for your Bday??

Thanks

Greg

12 o'clock
06-29-2005, 03:49 PM
could u guy help me out and let me know what i need to go and harescramble in illinois or indiana not familiar with all the rules and regulations i ride an 05 450r and 22

47501exracer
06-29-2005, 03:55 PM
The only thing you really need is a kill switch and full riding gear. Although I have seen several people wearing jeans and farm boots at the race. The best accessories you can buy are skidplates, 6 ply tires, & handguards. Where are you in IL?

12 o'clock
06-29-2005, 05:43 PM
danville illinois area

markk
06-29-2005, 08:46 PM
In the Illinois/Indiana area u can run stock tires just kinda watch out where your placing your tires on rocks.

All you need to do is have a quad, or dirt bike, and show up, At the track u might have to buy a AMA card, and possible a District 17 card. Then just go out and have a good time!

GNCCracr
06-30-2005, 07:13 AM
I want to race but I just got the 450R. I dont think I could go back to the 300ex. Do you know if they ask for your Bday??

Thanks

Greg

You will not need a kill switch to race at LTM. But you will need a AMA card and a district card (you can get both at the race). Other than that the only other things needed are a helmet and some kind of boots (they do not have to be racing boots). As for being 15, you will either have to try to lie about your age and sneak thru on the cards, or borrow a buddies AMA card that is not racing.

dirtriderex
06-30-2005, 08:08 AM
Yeah, I never seen anyone check for my age or anything. You could probably get through

watts16
06-30-2005, 09:26 AM
ok good
thanks for the info guys

how do I get to this place from the peoria area??

GNCCracr
06-30-2005, 11:42 AM
ok good
thanks for the info guys

how do I get to this place from the peoria area??

You can go to www.ltmoffroad.com for all the info and directions.

shaff107
06-30-2005, 12:01 PM
GNCCracr u better get u butt back to doing something there at work.

watts16
06-30-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by GNCCracr
You can go to www.ltmoffroad.com for all the info and directions.

okay thanks

bone705
06-30-2005, 03:50 PM
ill be rolling over there with the usual crew, beak and obe trice. bobby bell you better get that rain dance workin.

markk
06-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Casey is about 80 miles North-East or me, ANd we are getting all the effects of a hard, rain, But the rain, So hopfully its raining up there!

KILLAQuad
06-30-2005, 07:00 PM
PRINCESS.....:D :D :D .... Thats Good Fun right there i dont care who you are....:D :D

I will be there right next to the SHAFF Trailer....:macho

No Carb Problems this weekend PLEASE..... :ermm:

markk
07-03-2005, 10:25 PM
How did everyone do at LTM, Bone705 i noticed that you where getting pretty close to me by the end of the first lap, But where did u pass me at? OH yeah, killa thanks for lettin me around later on man!

I was kinda being held up by a +35 rider, and he gave me one chance to get around him, but i over shot the very next corner and i didnt get another chance untill it took some bumping and rubbing then he finally let me by!

I thought it was a good track, But i wish it was only 3 hr, NOT +1lap.
I felt like i could have died yesterday, neither 300racer, or myself even stayed around to see how we finished!

Does anyone know how i finished in quad a Mark Knox#30
or (300racer) Mike Coker#177 quad-b

dirtriderex
07-04-2005, 09:46 AM
They ran us 3 hours + 2 laps, I don't know why they did that. But the race was 3 hours and 45 min. I went over by bars and woke up on the ground and bent the a-arms and my brand new IMS Bumper. But I still managed to get 4th place in B.

gncc400exxx
07-04-2005, 02:14 PM
I finished 10th in B.

Not to bad considering my shifter shaft broke off at the end of the second lap. and I went the rest of the race in 2nd gear.

Boy did I get some looks from people , had that 400 wound out the whole time.

shaff107
07-04-2005, 10:24 PM
the only looks that u could have gotten on that thing would be one of two .....
1. Wow that thing is really clean for being in a race
2. Wow is a one of those 400ex that are just so out dated ... LoL just kidding

KILLAQuad
07-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Mark... I got by ya once in the race like on the 3rd lap and then i started falling off.... then i heard ya back behind me for about 2 miles then i turned around and saw that you where catching me so i just pulled over... you either where running VERY Slow in the begining or just trying to pace yourself... i couldnt catch ya when i let ya by.... i was POOPED....

I Pulled Holeshot then bone and i took off running then Franky caught us and he Checked out on the 3 rd lap when i had to pit with my head pipe comeing loose...

I caught Bone with his flat tire and gave him a wave to "COME ON"... i luv running with people that make me run faster....

Then on the VERY Last lap i HEARD Beak behind me.... I reached so far up my BUTT that i still cant walk right to pull the last bit of engergy out of me to keep him behind me for the last 3 miles...

I had to Take a Nap in Shaffs trailer to try to keep myself alive ... i broke out in COLD SWEATs on the 2nd to last lap... i still feel like crap...

GREAT TRACK.... GREAT TIME.... And GREAT RACERS.......

Second Place finish.... BEST OF CARRER SO FAR.....:macho

shaff107
07-05-2005, 01:51 PM
Now if we could only get u in to shape enough to run for a FULL 2 hours i think that we might keep this alive.

also the pit stops LoL

roostcatcher
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
Now if we could only get u in to shape enough to run for a FULL 2 hours i think that we might keep this alive.

Yea, Tyler had to be revived at the finish:D

dirtriderex
07-05-2005, 02:35 PM
I was next to you on the starting line, You were rubbing your gas tank telling it to start on the first kick LOL

bone705
07-05-2005, 02:40 PM
haha that pic is great. hey mark i think you might of been in the pits when i got around you once. then another time you were pulled over sitting. did you have problems with something? running that flat tire a whole lap really hurt my time. then after i got i got it changed i lost too much time to really gain any positions back. i had to settle with 5th.

markk
07-05-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by bone705
haha that pic is great. hey mark i think you might of been in the pits when i got around you once. then another time you were pulled over sitting. did you have problems with something? running that flat tire a whole lap really hurt my time. then after i got i got it changed i lost too much time to really gain any positions back. i had to settle with 5th.

Thats probley right, i stoped for water once, Then u let me around you later on in the race. When you saw me sitting there on the west side of the Mx track, I was dry heaving I just couldnt go anymore. So i rode over to the pits, and rinsed some junk outa my helmet, and took off again. I made it to about the 3 mile marker and started heaving again so i just stoped and crept back to the trailer.
Thanks for the Duct-tape guys! But yeah on the first lap you all caught up me us pretty quick, i think alot of it was because we where dealing will all the dust, and you first 2 had a pretty clear course to run on. But i did try to pase myself and i keep pretty much the same speed for the first 2-3 laps, Then i started to pick it up just a bit more.

C-u-all at the next LTM race?

I think that 30racer, and ILGNCC400EX are going to race at Haspin this weekend!

KILLAQuad
07-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by dirtriderex
I was next to you on the starting line, You were rubbing your gas tank telling it to start on the first kick LOL

And she did to didnt she.....:macho

See you have to talk to these machines... you have to let them know you LUV them and that they LUV you.... They are just like Women... You have to let them KNOW EVERYTHING or they will bit you in the ARZZ......:D :p

That hose was SOOOO HOT for the first few minutes... so i washed the quad off a little.... then when it got cold it felt sooo good ... i just sprayed myself from Head to toe.... didnt have to take a Shower when i got home either.....;)

See ya guys at the Next one...;) ...

PS.... SHAFF... find us a race for this weekend....:macho

PSS... Look at that BIG " RISSLER " Plug for the graphics....:D