PDA

View Full Version : 250cc Pit Bike Update

speedy400
06-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Well we havnt got far, then again we dont have far to go. So far we have left is paint the frame and wiring.... The only thing hangin us up is the friggin CDI box!!!(we want to test ride it before we rip it apart for frame paint...) Yeah we cant find a cdi box for the motor... anywhere!(83' kawisaki kz 250 motor) If you guys have any info let me know.... Well I though'd I'd throw in, I just got done painting up the tank, unfortunetly without WFO, lol... haha yeah my dad know what it ment, and I figured it'd look sweet with just black with mountain dew color green flames on her.... So after having to start over painting it because I forgot I made it out of galvinized steel(you must use this acid stuff before you paint galvinized) I drew then cut out these flames, and used my sprayer to paint her up... not perfect, but concidering what its going on, it should be sweet.-darren

speedy400
06-26-2005, 06:39 PM
^ yeah my batteries were dieing... BTW... I'm pretty pumped, a week or 2 ago I was accepted to MMI(motorcycle mechanics institute) In Arizona.. I'll be attending starting next year june 4th... I'll be a senior next year. Heres one more pic

06-26-2005, 06:44 PM
You going for the rat look? Coz that thing could use some grinding at the welds.

speedy400
06-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
You going for the rat look? Coz that thing could use some grinding at the welds.
haha... heres a pic of it as it sits in my shop... need I say more? not really goin for the nice clean stock bike look.. thanks-darren

06-26-2005, 07:10 PM
LOL ohhhh that thing LOL.

i guess the tank fits then :)

you figure out your meaning for WFO yet???

i still think should be "Waiting For Operation" (in the emergency room)

Coz that tripple tree connection i see there dont look like it will last

Hon300ex
06-26-2005, 07:35 PM
your going to be a senior next year and ur parents wont let u put WFO on the gas tank?? :huh will the gas tank hit the handle bars when you turn all the way? anyway nice bike man, that thing is gonna fly! hope it works out good for ya....

speedy400
06-26-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by DierWolf
LOL ohhhh that thing LOL.

i guess the tank fits then :)

you figure out your meaning for WFO yet???

i still think should be "Waiting For Operation" (in the emergency room)

Coz that tripple tree connection i see there dont look like it will last
haha oh yeah, i ran out of wire when i was welding that, dont worry, I'm going to gusset the crap out of it. thanks for noticing though:blah:

yeah tank fits perfectly, no hitting anything... yeah my moms a treehugging nazi haha-darren

HondaBoy18
06-26-2005, 10:47 PM
you guesst it too much **** will start to get brittle

One_Bad_400
06-27-2005, 12:06 AM
that hing is bad to the bone man... call me when its done.. ima come and ride that ******~~~:blah: :blah:

speedy400
06-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
that hing is bad to the bone man... call me when its done.. ima come and ride that ******~~~:blah: :blah:
Lol thanks man, will do:devil: -darren