PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Big Bad Benny

ILGNCC400EX
06-26-2005, 05:18 PM
Congratulations Benji for your first place win in the Sport Class at the Wisp. Track had to be bad on the 300, glad to see you made it. I guess the 300 likes the rocks. Hope some of your good luck rubs off on Knox and Coker. :eek2: Hope to see you a Casey, IL this weekend. If you need a ride let me know. By the way I have shirts older than you. And you still can't date my daughter.:eek:

big bad beny
06-26-2005, 05:42 PM
LOL. THANKS. I will not be at Casey good luck tho

countypark
06-26-2005, 06:23 PM
Good Job Benji. I wish I wouldn't have got stuck on that hill I probably could have givin you a little more challenge. I almost caught up once, I got within about 50 yards then got hung on a log. After the second lap you were way out there. Hope your quad faired better then mine, I broke my swingarm mount on the frame.

You better run at least nine races next year and try to win the title, you've got what it takes.

47501exracer
06-26-2005, 08:16 PM
You better run at least nine races next year and try to win the title, you've got what it takes. [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree! Congrats on your second win this year.

big bad beny
06-26-2005, 09:19 PM
Thanks i hope i can run 9 next year. I enjoy racing with you guy's you make the races so much fun.

300racer
06-27-2005, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by ILGNCC400EX
Congratulations Benji for your first place win in the Sport Class at the Wisp. Hope some of your good luck rubs off on Knox and Coker. :eek2: By the way I have shirts older than you. And you still can't date my daughter.:eek: yeah I hope some of your luck rubs off on myself and knox also my season has gone down hill since lorettas. Hey dan I heard your daughter was lookin for a quad racin man like benji!!!!! and you might wanna watch out she isn't to young for mark either lol.:D

ILGNCC400EX
06-27-2005, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by 300racer
yeah I hope some of your luck rubs off on myself and knox also my season has gone down hill since lorettas. Hey dan I heard your daughter was lookin for a quad racin man like benji!!!!! and you might wanna watch out she isn't to young for mark either lol.:D :mad:

markk
06-29-2005, 02:41 AM
ROTF LMAO:blah:

Yeah danno sorry i think she might be:(
But hey ill give her a quarter, and tell her to call me in a few years!:p