PDA

View Full Version : Banshee v civic

chucked
06-26-2005, 07:13 AM
uh oh
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=crx_burnt

Mxjunkie
06-26-2005, 07:32 AM
hahahah that was right in philly near me! I think I've seen those banshees at cecil county maryland thats funny as hell.

bansheeguy77
06-26-2005, 07:52 AM
lol, he woulda got smoked anyway.

06-26-2005, 08:13 AM
LOL looks like the honda was sitting parked too close to a Ford and got the case of the self igniting power steering fluid.

chucked
06-26-2005, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
hahahah that was right in philly near me! I think I've seen those banshees at cecil county maryland thats funny as hell.

my neighbor says hes seen them there, hes got the clutch lever on top and the dude just holds the throttle wide open and slaps the clutch down to shift.

hardkoratvmxr
06-26-2005, 12:14 PM
lmfao that was hilarious dudes civic cant even get off of the line

SadisticShee
06-26-2005, 12:16 PM
HAHA that was great. The banshee woulda smoked him anyway...........

LTZ400rider
06-26-2005, 01:09 PM
i knew that was in philly just cuz it was by that hess, south philly 61 street and passyunk or essington. usually 1000 cars lined up there on the weekend

Scott-300ex
06-26-2005, 01:49 PM
lmao

i think he had his nitrious on and didn't have enough rpms, and it blew

they should have layed the shirts on it and shut the hood

nice banshee's though

i wonder what they told the firetruck, you can't say you were street racing or they'd call the cops

"Um, yeah, i was just sitting here at this red light and it just went boom and blew up on me, honestly"

lmao

LTZ400rider
06-26-2005, 04:22 PM
alls u have to say is that, could happen to any1 really. when the cops come break up the races they dont bust any1 unless they drive like idiots. when the cops come just drive away like ur normal traffic and drive to front or holstein and when the cops come break it up there u go back to the hess lol

Mxjunkie
06-26-2005, 04:33 PM
lol yeah, the cops figure they would rather just move them then get into a high speed chase and kill people, I love philadelphia.

LazeR
06-26-2005, 08:13 PM
haha, that was pretty funny

crday98
06-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by LTZ400rider
when the cops come break up the races they dont bust any1 unless they drive like idiots. when the cops come just drive away like ur normal traffic and drive to front or holstein and when the cops come break it up there u go back to the hess lol

BS, my buddy just got nailed down there and he was only there as a spectator. he attempted to leave like regular traffic and still got busted as did all of his passengers.

redlineranger
06-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by SadisticShee
HAHA that was great. The banshee woulda smoked him anyway...........

yea civic wus about to get his lunch ate for him.... the only bad thing is dude on the banshee wusnt wearin a helmet.... hate it if a tire would blow out or suptin with out a helmet on:scary: :ermm:

tater_kamik
06-27-2005, 03:07 AM
civic would have lost against an pocket bike... ;)

I-7
06-27-2005, 10:18 AM
LMAO. Good race.

gyt-r450
06-27-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
lmfao that was hilarious dudes civic cant even get off of the line

Matt37
06-27-2005, 10:56 AM
alls u have to say is that, could happen to any1 really. when the cops come break up the races they dont bust any1 unless they drive like idiots. when the cops come just drive away like ur normal traffic and drive to front or holstein and when the cops come break it up there u go back to the hess lol

I got busted street racing in Philly twice. First time was a real long time ago i think 85-86, There was about 400 people on this little street and we were racing and the cops turned the fire hydrants on. In the late 70's they were alittle nicer about it, But then it got out of hand people would start bring not street legal cars there. I went one time and a guy pulled a full blown dragster off a trailer. He said it ran 7's. LOL
That video brings back memories. Except when we raced we raced mostly camy's, mustangs, and firebirds, some gnx's. I cant believe all those guys are jumping around a car hitting it with towels when their was 2 bottles of nos in the back. :eek2:. I woulda ran LOL

Warnerade
06-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Matt37
I cant believe all those guys are jumping around a car hitting it with towels when their was 2 bottles of nos in the back. :eek2:. I woulda ran LOL why?

Fender Bender
06-27-2005, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
why?

dude have you not seen the fast and the furious? when the NAWS bottles get hit, and you scream NAAAAAWWWWWWWWS it explodes!!!

chucked
06-27-2005, 02:12 PM
Nitrous will NOT explode, proove me wrong.

400exrules
06-27-2005, 02:31 PM
lmao banshee woulda beat him

Its still just hilarious if you think about a quad smokin a car lmfao......better yet a ricer:devil:

Mxjunkie
06-27-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Nitrous will NOT explode, proove me wrong.

it wont nessarly explode unless it gets to the tank its self I belive, the only thing that really blows is your intake and such, its not a pretty site ever see the video of the corvette when it blows? lol

chucked
06-27-2005, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
it wont nessarly explode unless it gets to the tank its self I belive, the only thing that really blows is your intake and such, its not a pretty site ever see the video of the corvette when it blows? lol

By itself, it will not ignite, it needs to be in the presence or some other type of flammable gas or liquid.

huffdaddy_400EX
06-27-2005, 02:36 PM
LMAO

Warnerade
06-27-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Nitrous will NOT explode, proove me wrong. dudeee havent you seen F&F?, that **** goes BOOM.

nah, for once i agree with you....thats why i asked why to the kid who's seen that movie 1 too many times. You are right, nitrous itself will not explode like that. If there was a leak in the tank, all it would do is make the fire a lot bigger and a lot hotter.

Matt37
06-27-2005, 04:07 PM
nah, for once i agree with you....thats why i asked why to the kid who's seen that movie 1 too many times. You are right, nitrous itself will not explode like that. If there was a leak in the tank, all it would do is make the fire a lot bigger and a lot hotter.

Are you refering to me??? Because i've never seen that movie. The reason i said that is because those guys were hitting the engine with towels not knowing what happened or if anything was leaking or what. If that car caught on fire the Nitrious wouldnt have helped it at all. I have seen cars catch that had Nitrous in them and the fire gets huge. But w/e if you were their you would probably be the first one wacking it with a towel.

Warnerade
06-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Are you refering to me??? Because i've never seen that movie. The reason i said that is because those guys were hitting the engine with towels not knowing what happened or if anything was leaking or what. If that car caught on fire the Nitrious wouldnt have helped it at all. I have seen cars catch that had Nitrous in them and the fire gets huge. But w/e if you were their you would probably be the first one wacking it with a towel. no, i'd be the first one their laughing my *** off.

Scott-300ex
06-27-2005, 04:45 PM
if fire got into the bottle it would explode, because its in a pressurized, inclosed area

like black powder, you lay it on the ground an light it it will just follow a trail and smoke

if you wrap it in a film canister and duct tape it, tight and shut, and put a fuse in it when the fire gets there it will explode, because it ignites at once and goes off and is enclosed and packed tight

trust me, me and my friends have made plenty of bombs so i know what im talkin about for what i just said

if that nitrous tank would explode, you'd be ***ed cuz thats all thick and a lot of shrapnal comin your way

mx426ex
06-27-2005, 04:51 PM
civic woulda crusshed the shee...... not

Warnerade
06-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Scott-300ex
if fire got into the bottle it would explode, because its in a pressurized, inclosed area

like black powder, you lay it on the ground an light it it will just follow a trail and smoke

if you wrap it in a film canister and duct tape it, tight and shut, and put a fuse in it when the fire gets there it will explode, because it ignites at once and goes off and is enclosed and packed tight

trust me, me and my friends have made plenty of bombs so i know what im talkin about for what i just said

if that nitrous tank would explode, you'd be ***ed cuz thats all thick and a lot of shrapnal comin your way yes but in the video arent the tanks in this trunk if i remember correctly? ya it could go back there...but it would take a while, and if they couldnt extinguish it that fast...then they are just a weakness in society.

Matt37
06-27-2005, 06:07 PM
yes but in the video arent the tanks in this trunk if i remember correctly? ya it could go back there...but it would take a while, and if they couldnt extinguish it that fast...then they are just a weakness in society.

True, But i dont think i would take that chance. I enjoy life to much.

Warnerade
06-27-2005, 06:08 PM
True, But i dont think i would take that chance. I enjoy life to much. like i said, i wouldnt be the one trying to put it out either. Id be enjoying life on the side of the road laughing hystericaly.

400exrules
06-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
like i said, i wouldnt be the one trying to put it out either. Id be enjoying life on the side of the road laughing hystericaly.

i'd just be laughin cuz a guy in a civic thinks he can take a built 'shee ...........lmfao

Scott-300ex
06-27-2005, 10:12 PM
we all know he couldn't even take a stock shee

tater_kamik
06-27-2005, 10:46 PM
nitrous is an oxidizer and cannot burn without other elements involved, but if any does leak and all of the little triangle elements are present then you can have a cool explosion. civic couldnt take the flinstone car...:D