PDA

View Full Version : exhaust question?????

Roei
06-25-2005, 11:54 AM
I have the W.B pure polaris exhaust ,
Is It necessary to re jet the carb ???
How many discs to install in order to get a good result ???

What is the most recommended jet kit and Is It easy to instal????

Thank's.

Tyler33
06-25-2005, 02:51 PM
If you havent modified your airbox, you may not have to. It also depends on your elevation. If the quad is running well you might just want to do a plug check to be sure but it should be ok. The jetting is generally a ways rich from the factory. I'd say if you can run just the endcap so its basically straight thru without it cutting out or popping, you should be good to run 8-12 disks since that will be a tad richer than the straight through setup.

Roei
06-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Thank's man.

preddy107
07-13-2005, 05:22 PM
Just like what tyler 33 said. If you are running your stock airbox then ther isnt much need of a rejet bc of the ritchness from the factory. This all depends on your elevation tho. From what i kno 12 disks gives you the most torque and best all around performance. By removing the disks it increeses topend. the muniki jets are really nice, Alls ive herd is bad things about dynojetkits. Alls you do is pull the carb off then remove the float bowl and unscrew the jets but if you arnt sure what you are doing i would let sum1 else do it for you or a dealer