PDA

View Full Version : swingarm and frame

hondalover
06-25-2005, 07:56 AM
I still have my stock powdercoated blue frame with subframe, and roll designs stock length swinagm also blue powdercoat for a 400ex. I am lowering the price once again to try to sell them, there all i really have left to my 400 so i must get rid of them, asking 200 for frame and subframe, and 300 for swingarm. Make me some offers guys they have to go now, cbeast_@hotmail.com

sharkinthepool
06-27-2005, 08:39 AM
Does the frame have a title? Is there anything wrong with it? How much shipped to 43701?

quadtrash466
06-27-2005, 09:33 AM
got any pics

hondalover
06-27-2005, 03:34 PM
email me at beast_21545@yahoo.com and ill send u the pics i have

hondalover
07-08-2005, 03:25 PM
I still have both of these the frame and swingarm they must be sold along with a x-33 axle, but the hubs are damaged, and front spindels with brake rotors still on them. Please make me a offer i must sell these now. the x-33 durablue axle is straight, but where the hubs attach the holes threw the hubs are wore out, and are oblonged so new hubs would have to be bought, but there is no damage to the axle itself.. thanks Chris cbeast_@hotmail.com

Xowner
07-08-2005, 07:21 PM
send pics of the frame and sub frame and the axel to jpsshack@fuse.net

and how much for the frame and sub frame shiped to ohio 45249 and does it have a title

also how much for a package deal the frame and subframe and the axle

thanksd

ben4man
07-12-2005, 03:54 PM
what kind of condition is the swingarm in. Do not lie. If you tell the truth and tell everything that is wrong truthfully then i will probably buy it even if there is a little something wrong with it. would you take 250 for it and does it have skidplate mounts.

ben4man
07-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Will you take 150 bucks for the axle?

hondalover
07-12-2005, 04:02 PM
the swingarm is in good shape a little dirty from the dirt and clay around here i couldnt get off, but i didnt scrub it or anything, if u scrubbed it it would more than likely come clean,, it has had a skidplate on it the whole time i have had it, the powdercoat is a little faded, but nothing bad, i just looked at it and there is a little bit of powdercoat wore off of it from where my steel braided brake line ran, other than that its good. I can honestly say if it was me id buy it no questions asked, if i was worried about looks id have it re-powdercoated but for riding, id just install it. Mechanically and structurally wise no worries what so ever i mean it is a chunk of metal, what can go wrong with it but i did just run down and check to make sure all welds that are on it are good, and its just dirty is all i can say, needs scrubbed before installed, i can do that if necessary. Tell me what u think 250 wow, uh i gues since i need money for vacation i can do that, it would come out to about 280 with shipping since it is such a heavy object. Thanks Chris,
OH and if it helps at all for structure, i had aftermarket axis suspensin also so it wasnt, bottomed or anything to weaken parts, i never was able to bottom this bike out.

hondalover
07-12-2005, 06:44 PM
ill tell u tomarrow if the axle is not sold if not 150 ill take for it, just pm me and ill get ahold of u tomarrow afternoon

ben4man
07-14-2005, 02:23 PM
alright, thank you for your honesty, i appreciate it. I will take it. Don't worry about washing it, i will take care of it when it gets here. My buddy broke my old swingarm so i am going to have hime come over and use his credit card on paypal if you will accept paypal.

hondalover
07-14-2005, 02:32 PM
send me a email at cbeast_@hotmail.com and i will send u a paypal account to send the money too. I will ship as soon as it is in the account. If u want to talk in person i can send u a phone number also threw my email address.

Jay
07-18-2005, 02:06 PM
hey still got the swing arm?

blue416ex
07-18-2005, 02:36 PM
do you still have the frame ?? if so send me a pic to

quadcrazy@optonline.net

i will most likely take it if it isnt sold or bent/cracked:D

hondalover
07-18-2005, 02:50 PM
sorry They have all been sold, im just waiting for money ill repost if it doesnt work out, thanks Chris

hondalover
08-06-2005, 09:09 PM
Frame and subframe are still here i havent heard back from the guy in a week that wanted it, SO Anyone Interested?? thanks Chris

03hdsport
08-28-2005, 08:28 PM
sent you a pm

hondalover
09-25-2005, 09:46 PM
I still have the frame and subframe i have had many people not send the money, 200 bucks and it is yours i really need to get rid of this its just sitting around taking up space. thanks