PDA

View Full Version : Riding with the big boys

JRDrider22
06-25-2005, 07:46 AM
last night we decided to go to atco for practice. we'll when we show up with Donny Lysinger and about 10 minutes later Dustin Wimmer shows up. I've been riding with Dustin before this, but no one has seen him around because of Nationals. About 1 hour later.. Travis Spader pulls up aboard his brand new suzuki. let me tell you one thing, this machine ripped. When we were over talking to him we relized he uses a twist throttle which was crazzy. he went out there and ripped that track apart like it was nothing. he gave us some pointers and told us about the new suzuki coming out next year. Gust has ridden it before he said and he loves it. he said it will come out of the box and be somewhat race ready unlike a stock bike. another cool thing was that he let us work on his front end with him because it wasnt dialed in for him yet. it was a fun night overall

Mxjunkie
06-25-2005, 07:58 AM
Thats awesome I got the chance to ride at Rausch creek with borich, but a lot of the times they snuck up behind me and I had my cr80 in 6th wfo trying to get out of the way LOL Its kinda surprising how many pros run twists, I cant stand thumbs :p

JRDrider22
06-25-2005, 08:21 AM
yea travis was saying he isnt the only one. he cant run 20+1 with a thumb he said, he would get to tired