PDA

View Full Version : NOW OPEN!!! Breezewood Proving Grounds

mxdad
06-25-2005, 04:33 AM
"Great News We are finally OPEN FOR BUSINESS. We have all permits and the park is open. Come on out and spend the 4th of July riding with us. The park is open 6 days a week from 8am to 8pm, closed on Tuesdays. The dining hall is open serving hot food, and the shower house is open with clean, private, hot showers.

Don't forget we have cabin rentals available, the cabin sleeps 12-15 people and has 2 full baths. The rental fee is $100 per person and includes your riding fees all day friday, saturday and sunday.

Riding fees for the park are: 3 day pass (fri, sat, sun) ----- $50
2 day pass (sat, sun) ------- $40
1 day pass (sat or sun) ------- $35
1 day pass (weekday) --------- $25

All three tracks have had major improvements, are in great shape and ready to ride. I really look forward to riding with you. Please help us out by spreading the word to your riding friends that the BREEZEWOOD PROVING GROUNDS IS FINALLY OPEN !!"

Breezewood Proving Grounds (http://www.breezewoodprovinggrounds.com/index.html)

Pappy
06-25-2005, 06:01 AM
This is awesome news. For those that do not know, Dan has been in a huge fight over this facility for the past several years with the state. He is a great guy, one heck of a talented rider and a suberb host.

I have riden here and its alot of fun! Looks like I will have to make a run up after the re-opening on the 1st!