PDA

View Full Version : what do u all think?

Foxyangel0425
06-24-2005, 11:04 PM
Just wondering if anyone saw the story about the NJ kids found in a trunk. They were missing for about 3 days and all of a sudden the dad decides to go next door and check the trunk well low and behold there are the 3 kids dead. Hmmmmm, sounds a little odd to me---why would dad just happen to go DING u know what I am going to check the trunk next door!

Bodies of missing N.J. boys found
Father of one finds the three dead in trunk of car

MSNBC staff and news service reports
Updated: 8:43 p.m. ET June 24, 2005
CAMDEN, N.J. - The bodies of three young boys missing since Wednesday were found Friday by the father of one of the boys in the trunk of a car parked in a driveway next to the yard where they were last seen.

Police activity in the area around Bergen Avenue became frenzied around 6:30 p.m., according to sources at the scene, WCAU TV reported.

Yolanda DeNeely Aguilard, an aide to Mayor Gwendolyn Faison, confirmed that the bodies had been found. She had no immediate information on how the boys died.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8349578/

JRDrider22
06-25-2005, 07:37 AM
yea we heard about that. its about 20 minutes from my house... seems really sketchy. serious investigation is going to go on now.

DeerNuts
06-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by JRDrider22
seems really sketchy. serious investigation is going to go on now.

No it wont. Its been ruled "accidental".:rolleyes:

HondaEXrider22
06-25-2005, 12:11 PM
wow thats sad i hope the best for the families

chucked
06-25-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by DeerNuts
No it wont. Its been ruled "accidental".:rolleyes:

was the accident that the kids accidently locks themselves in the trunk of the car? I guess they found no signs of struggle or anything.

HondaEXrider22
06-25-2005, 02:26 PM
did they find out how exactly they died?

SadisticShee
06-25-2005, 06:44 PM
I havn't heard of that untill now. Thats some **** ain't it.......

Pappy
06-25-2005, 06:47 PM
the children died of suffocation. very very sad.

children die every day in weird ways. check out the statistics on how many kids die in 5 gallon buckets per year, or die in old freezer/refrigerators.

its a shame that something like this happens nowadays and we immediatley are suspicious of the parents. sad day indeed.

Foxyangel0425
06-26-2005, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
the children died of suffocation. very very sad.

children die every day in weird ways. check out the statistics on how many kids die in 5 gallon buckets per year, or die in old freezer/refrigerators.

its a shame that something like this happens nowadays and we immediatley are suspicious of the parents. sad day indeed.

That is very sad.....but i don't understand what made the father look in the trunk after 3 days & wouldn't u think a 11 year old would know better than to get in a trunk?

Pappy
06-26-2005, 02:38 AM
if you had read up a little on the issue, the 11 year old had mental disabilities so basically we are talking 3 kids in the 7 year old range.

and no, i do not find it odd that they did not check it. the police even checked the inside of the car but not the trunk. in that weather it would have taken under 20 minutes for the kids to have succumb to the heat. (i do find it odd that the children werent heard if they attempted to cry out for help being the car was in close proximity to the initial search area but again, 20 minutes can go by so fast that maybe by the time they could have been heard it was already over)

chances are that the search led away from the home and the thought off checking the car was overlooked.