PDA

View Full Version : I agree

05-28-2002, 12:23 PM
Hey, I agree with that. I own a 2001 ex myself and I have a few buddies whom are dealers. I wanted these beadlocks bad,,but not bad enough to pay full price. Therefore we put a package together and we wanted to pass the deal onto whomever was interested.
Thanks

Sparkles
05-28-2002, 01:42 PM
:confused:

EX Fanatic
05-28-2002, 01:54 PM
I agree with ya Sparkles, :confused: !!!

05-29-2002, 01:31 PM
if you really want to pass the saving sell them for like 140 or 150. I thinking you bought them for like 130 or 140. If you bought that many pairs at price you got screwed.:devil

05-29-2002, 03:11 PM
If I could , I would. If individuals could keep their mouths shout about where they got them I would. (I---meaning my buddies whom are dealers). If you get caught,,them you are screwed,,no more dealer prices. Hi-per has a code,,to be a dealer you must follow it.

What else would you like to buy,,,,,perhaps a hydr. clutch for 10 bucks?? Perhaps a 440 kit for $20. Christ,,this is 2002,,,everyone needs to make a living. Call Hi-per and ask them if they will sell you some for $150.00
:devil

05-30-2002, 08:01 AM
Hey I agree you should make some money, But don't come in here and said you are going to give us a great deal and sell them more than othere people.
Somebody else did what you are doing and he made a few bucks on the side, but he also hook us up with a good deal.
I think if you could get them for like 140 dollars and you can buy them some place else for 180 dollars then sell them for 160 dollars. Then I save 20 bucks and you make 20 bucks. Othere wise you ain't helping anybody with deal.:devil

AlaskaSpeed
05-30-2002, 06:40 PM
There are dealers that can give a better price, the 190 or whatever is no deal; everyone sells them all day long for that. If you don't believe me, call up some dealers.........JIM

05-30-2002, 07:04 PM
You can buy them around $180 or $190,,but you will NOT buy them unless they are used for $140-150

AlaskaSpeed
05-30-2002, 07:15 PM
You don't need to get used Hiper's at the 150.00 price. This is fact, I know. Just face fact that people don't have to "follow Hiper's code" to buy rims or any other aftermarket part. Parts are expensive enough without telling people they HAVE to pay retail list price or something close to it. JIM

05-31-2002, 12:49 AM
People don't have to follow anything. But if you want to stay a dealer,,you don't sell them cheaper then they tell you that you can.

Don't believe me??? Call 1-877 Go Hiper and ask them.

AlaskaSpeed
05-31-2002, 06:05 AM
and they said you were mistaken. It is up to the individual dealer...........JIM

05-31-2002, 08:34 AM
And just who did you speak with????????????????

05-31-2002, 08:46 AM
Actually it really doesn't matter whom you talked to. Obviously you feel you know everything,,,and thats the bottom line. (I do find it funny that my request to you to call Hi-per,,and your reply that you did,,was not even within their business hours????Perhaps you have some type of telepathic powers which enable you to know so much!!????) You buy them and pay what you think is fair,,,its no skin off my ***. FYI,,no one said that you need to pay retail,,,,there is a difference between retail and minimum sale price. The next time you CALL Hi-per(Try normal business hours) ask for a dealer app. and it will state what I've been saying,,,unless when you CALLED them they said they would send you one!!!:D :D :D :D :D

FullBore52
05-31-2002, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by magee
Actually it really doesn't matter whom you talked to. Obviously you feel you know everything,,,and thats the bottom line. (I do find it funny that my request to you to call Hi-per,,and your reply that you did,,was not even within their business hours????

According to the time on my clock he replied just after the start of their business hours...are they on the west or east coast? His reply was at 8:05 on the east coast...and if they open at 7:30 or 8, then it WAS within business hours....you have been proved wrong by alaska...LIVE WITH IT!

Kadafiy
05-31-2002, 12:41 PM
A good way to do business is going around yelling at people!

05-31-2002, 03:08 PM
I'm wondering how much you bought then for. I bet You payed about 140 dollars for the rims. Thats about how much it would cost the dealer if you buy about 15 pairs of them. If you payed more I laugh at you because you got screwed.:)

If you didn't get screwed and pay and you payed 140 or something like that, don't try bullsh*ting us about how you can't sell them any cheaper. only trying to screw us.

The way you get into trouble is if you advertise that you are selling brand new stuff from dealer at a price thats low than retail in public.

If you want to sell them, Say "GREAT DEAL ON HI-PER WHEELS". Then When people look into the thread, have them PM you and give a REASONABLY price. Your not advertising the price in a public
where Hi-per co. can see it. And you would be sell the wheels for reasonable price.

Stop being like a the dealers around me that only trying to take advantage of my needs and raping my for every last cents I have because I have no othere choices. Or go to another site cry there and try to screw them.:grr :grr