PDA

View Full Version : My friend is on life support

Rootar
06-24-2005, 09:11 PM
my friend in my grade that me and all my other friends have gorwn up with is on life support tonite. tuesday he and another guy from out of town were drinking and screwing around that nite. later they got in the truck and started to drive home to cameron's house. on the way cameron whos was drunk was trying to reach out of the window and into the bed of the truck to get sumthin. he fell on to the highway going about 65 mph the first thing to hit was his face. they said he rolled and flipped for about 60 feet before landing in a yard about 4 feet away from a 8 year old kid. camron suffered brain stem damage and was pronounced 100 percent brain dead thursday. tomorrow they are pulling him off life support becasue he has no chance for survival. he is and organ donor and eight kids and gonna get camrons organs. camron was alwys respectful and a good kid. his parents had recently gotten dicorced (neithier really wanted him) so he has been stayign at different friends houses back and forth alot. the saddest part is that his dad gave him the beer and now they dont even have money for camron a funeral.

i dont really know what to think rite now none of us never would have expected this

JRP
06-24-2005, 09:14 PM
hey man sorry to hear about that. :(

fasterblaster09
06-24-2005, 09:16 PM
woah man..sorry to hear that...maybe start a donations??

Mxjunkie
06-24-2005, 09:17 PM
This is why I'm agaisnt drinking, loosing friends isnt worth getting drunk. Sorry to hear about your friend man, He is going away, but hes also saving eight kids life. They will save a spot up there for him if anything happens.

jak1389
06-24-2005, 09:31 PM
sorry to hear about your loss. this just isnt a very good week at all.:(

Rootar
06-24-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
This is why I'm agaisnt drinking, loosing friends isnt worth getting drunk. Sorry to hear about your friend man, He is going away, but hes also saving eight kids life. They will save a spot up there for him if anything happens. exactly man

Doober
06-24-2005, 09:46 PM
man sorry to hear about this...

fst400exrider
06-24-2005, 09:51 PM
im sorry to hear:(

06-24-2005, 10:03 PM
i really hate reading about this stuff i feel sorry for his family and friends.and sometimes when u actually think about it
it hits u as if u knew the person

im really sorry to hear this happen.

Hondadudeehhhh
06-24-2005, 11:15 PM
im sorry to hear about that. I hope he helps those kids out because by the sounds of him being a kind kid, thats what he would have wanted.

QuadJunkies
06-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Oh, that is so sad.. I can only inagine what the family is going threw :( Im very sorry to hear that . God Bless..

WKY400EX
06-25-2005, 10:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your friend Rootar. Like Mxjunkie said, your friend may be gonie, but he's saving the lives of 8 kids! 8 kids, that's a wonderful thing.

Not passing judgement or saying anything about your friends father, but who gives their underage kid alcohol?:confused:

HondaEXrider22
06-25-2005, 11:06 AM
Very sorry to hear about you friend...

chucked
06-25-2005, 11:20 AM
Im sorry to hear about your friend, but it sounds to me like he had the average teenage "Its not gonna happen to me" attitude

Derag2
06-25-2005, 11:33 AM
MXjunkie that is exactly what i've tried telling people....... everything thinks drinking and getting drunk is so cool, i don't see why people do it, its a lose lose situation.

it just dont pay to drink, Its sad to hear about your friend, hopefully some lessons will be learned from this.

HondaRacing23
06-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend dude. I dont know what I would do if that happen to one of my friends because ive knew them all for like 20 years+. Sorry man..

Rootar
06-25-2005, 08:27 PM
well all of us (friends and me) we really dont really know what to do rite now i dont think its really sat in on alot of us yet. Camron was always the kinda wild an dcrazy one but he wasnt stupid he never did anything that would ever hurt him and this really doesnt make sense to us why he climb out the wind. the police are really looking into the guy he was with now. and for his dad giveing it to him camron was supposed to take it to his aunt and uncle that day as an annaversy gift to them or sumthin but the police are really looking into the guy he was with becasue he might have had sumthin to do with this.

HondaRacing23
06-25-2005, 08:31 PM
let us all know how it all turns out. sorry man...

Robin Hood
06-25-2005, 08:42 PM
Best wishes to all of his friends and family, very sorry to hear that.

hardkoratvmxr
06-25-2005, 08:52 PM
good luck and the parents of the 8 kids are glad that a chance for their kids lives to eb saved has come at the loss of one of your friends which is really sad

spudss
06-25-2005, 09:46 PM
Man sorry for the loss of your friend.. IF there is a bright side is that he will help others with his organs.. So he will be remembered by each and every person that gets another chance at life because he was an organ donor..

I believe that is the best thing you can do is be an organ donor..

Again sorry to hear about your friend. Ours prayers are with the friends and family..

Rootar
06-25-2005, 09:52 PM
thanks guys please keep his family in your prayers they really need it.

Banshee392
06-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Wow...

I'm sorry to hear that..:( I lost my best friend to brain cancer a few years ago.

LuckyOxygen
06-25-2005, 11:07 PM
Sorry to hear. Where are you in Arkansas?