View Full Version : checking interest: 02 400ex trade for banshee

Juggalo
06-24-2005, 01:24 AM
i have an 02 400ex. its yellow and its got nerf bars and a couple odds n ends. brand new swingarm bearings. runs strong. i can give more details and pix if anybody is really interested. i just wanted to see if theres any banshee riders out there lookin for a nice trail quad or somethin that jumps well or just want a nice reliable 4 stroke. im lookin to get a banshee as a second quad and have my 416 EX as a trail machine. so yeah i dunno if anybody might be possibly interested or know somebody who would be lemme know

jburner
06-25-2005, 04:41 PM
Well, I might be interested if you threw in some cash. Let me know what you think. DO you have pictures of the ex?

Juggalo
06-26-2005, 11:08 AM
first i have to make a correction: its actually an 01 ex NOT an 02. i was havin a brain fart so my apologies on that.

anyways jburner im lookin to just trade straight up. i could maybe trade you like a full size arcade game as well as the quad for the banshee maybe. i think ive got a mortal kombat 3 ultimate i could throw in with the quad if you were interested. i dont have any pictures of the quad yet as its hard for me to get a hold of a camera and not to mention shes getting a bit of a make over right now. if we can work something out it won't be for a couple weeks however because i am going on vacation in about a week and also i still have some work i need to do to it before shes ready to go. its got a set of bars, MSR clutch perch and lever, oury grips, DG alloy series nerf bars, and a K&N air filter. before i get rid of it im going to try to throw a durablue axle on it and a maier hood as well. let me know what you think.

jburner
06-26-2005, 01:37 PM
Once I can see pics I'll let you know if I'm interested. I'm in no rush.

Juggalo
06-27-2005, 12:28 AM
sounds good..i will get you pix when their availible then :)