06-24-2005, 11:32 AM
pro taper, and i would prob get a cr hi bend

06-24-2005, 11:36 AM
with 7/8 id go with renthal

NacsMXer
06-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by yzfmxer
with 7/8 id go with renthal

I'll second that. ProTaper makes the better fat bar, but Renthal makes a bulletproof 7/8 bar. With a stock stem, CR High is waay too low. EX400rider, check out my other thread on my new bars, I have pics of my new Mini High bends :cool:

FoxRacing81
06-24-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
I'll second that. ProTaper makes the better fat bar, but Renthal makes a bulletproof 7/8 bar. With a stock stem, CR High is waay too low. EX400rider, check out my other thread on my new bars, I have pics of my new Mini High bends :cool:

I beg to differ.

My friend has a 450r with the stock length stem and stock footpegs and CR High feels awesome on his quad...

I have CR High bend on my quad too (I'm 6'3) but I also have Magnum -1 1/2in pro pegs. This setup feels the best for me out of any quad I have ever ridden. High bend bars....just dont feel right..

Basicly its pesonal preference. Some people like higher bars but I can't stand them. It feels awkward only arching a little bit..it like puts my back at an uncomfortable position where as my CR High bends put my back in a very solid position that I could ride it for hours at a time.

As far as the bars, I had a set of Pro Taper 7/8s on my warrior and when I wrecked topped out on that thing..the bars didnt damage at all..but my steering stem was bent to hell n back.

Here's a pic of mine with my CR highs

Just my 2 cents.

NacsMXer
06-24-2005, 05:13 PM
MX610EX, I respect your opinion because these things are definitely ALL about rider preference. Out of my experience, being bent over more hurts my lower back far greater than being in a more upright position. It's like how your lower back feels when you're bent over working on your quad for a few hours; obviously standing up is easier on your back. But who cares really, some like them high and some like them low :o

T2RACING
06-25-2005, 07:02 AM
You got it... personal prefrence when it comes to bars... I like mine a bit lower than most do,,,

Mxracer53
06-26-2005, 02:21 PM
ive had renthal fat bars, standard and protaper cr- high from your choices and i would go renthal standard or pro taper oversized. in cr high

300excrazy98
06-26-2005, 06:20 PM
hey a got renthal cr high bend bars, if you want them i will sell them to you for $50 with a brand new bar pad, they are polished to a mirrow finish, so if you want them please pm me