PDA

View Full Version : drummmmss!!!!

m_townsgreatest
06-23-2005, 02:03 PM
i have a set of pearl drums they have the snare, 2 mounted toms, bass,hi-hat,and a 16 inch symbol, it comes with the drum key,throne, and sum extra bolts and stuff plus a pair of sticks asking $200+shipping

P.S. they are pakced up ready to be sent out so when u pay they will be on their way the next day

PM me with offers or leave it in here or if u are in a hurry AIM me and CrAzGy47

duke416ex
06-23-2005, 02:32 PM
What series are they? What shape are they in, and do you ahve any pics of them?

derekhonda
06-23-2005, 07:54 PM
forrrrrrrrr saleeeeeeeee forummmmmmmm idiottttttttt

wtz400
06-23-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
forrrrrrrrr saleeeeeeeee forummmmmmmm idiottttttttt this is an open forum he can put w/e he wants in here.

fst400exrider
06-23-2005, 09:35 PM
forrrrrrrrr saleeeeeeeee forummmmmmmm idiottttttttt

jeez its an open forum...leave him alone

redlineranger
06-23-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by fst400exrider
jeez its an open forum...leave him alone

yea it never fails when some one trys to sell somthin in the open forum(cus more people pay attention to it), that some one comes along and has to be a prick about it..... OPEN FORUM d/a

fst400exrider
06-23-2005, 10:20 PM
doenst the description under the word OPEN FORUM say: off topic posting is allowed???

derekhonda
06-24-2005, 12:13 AM
you guys really amaze me. So basically, anything could be posted in the open forum because its open. Things for sale, engine help, my cat died, i need an essay, my wheel went flat, what exhaust is best, my renthal bars bent, I want to buy a truck, i sharpened my mower blades, how do you adjust valves, do I need a new chain, etc. etc.

Basically, by your theory there should just be one forum.

We could call it "stuff"

wtz400
06-24-2005, 10:16 AM
you guys really amaze me. So basically, anything could be posted in the open forum because its open. Things for sale, engine help, my cat died, i need an essay, my wheel went flat, what exhaust is best, my renthal bars bent, I want to buy a truck, i sharpened my mower blades, how do you adjust valves, do I need a new chain, etc. etc.

Basically, by your theory there should just be one forum.

We could call it "stuff" hey man if u want to put something about sharpening ur mower baldes by all means do it. prolly no one will reply but no ones guna rag on u cuz u did it. and on top of that there isnt a forum on this sight except open that u could put sharpening ur mower blades on.
quite being an as*hole

derekhonda
06-24-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by wtz400
hey man if u want to put something about sharpening ur mower baldes by all means do it. prolly no one will reply but no ones guna rag on u cuz u did it. and on top of that there isnt a forum on this sight except open that u could put sharpening ur mower blades on.
quite being an as*hole

No, you see I put some loop holes in there just to call out the first dumb reply I got. Congrats...that is yours. There are a few open forum topics in there.

My cat Died
I need help on an essay
and I sharpened my mower blades.

These are open forum topics because THEY DON'T FIT ANYWHERE ELSE. However, things such as exhaust help, valve info, chain tire and handle bar help could all be in the mechanical section of this site. And posting something for sale does not belong in the open forum, because THERE IS ANOTHER FORUM SPECIFICALLY FOR ITEMS FOR SALE.

You can all disagree with me if you want, but it looks like the moderators didn't. So next time you decide you want to sell something, don't waste their time by making them move it, put it in the right forum to begin with.

wtz400
06-24-2005, 11:12 AM
No, you see I put some loop holes in there just to call out the first dumb reply I got. Congrats...that is yours. There are a few open forum topics in there.

My cat Died
I need help on an essay
and I sharpened my mower blades.

These are open forum topics because THEY DON'T FIT ANYWHERE ELSE. However, things such as exhaust help, valve info, chain tire and handle bar help could all be in the mechanical section of this site. And posting something for sale does not belong in the open forum, because THERE IS ANOTHER FORUM SPECIFICALLY FOR ITEMS FOR SALE.

You can all disagree with me if you want, but it looks like the moderators didn't. So next time you decide you want to sell something, don't waste their time by making them move it, put it in the right forum to begin with. i know, im not retarded like u. i actually have some consideration for other people but not for u anymore cuz ur a dumbas* and i dont think many people who have read this have any respect for u as i do not. its an open forum...why dont u realize u can put anything in it. not to mention more people read the open forum so they see it and reply. instead of possibly waiting longer and not getting the cash they need. dont be so retarded think before u say something.

derekhonda
06-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by wtz400
i know, im not retarded like u. i actually have some consideration for other people but not for u anymore cuz ur a dumbas* and i dont think many people who have read this have any respect for u as i do not. its an open forum...why dont u realize u can put anything in it. not to mention more people read the open forum so they see it and reply. instead of possibly waiting longer and not getting the cash they need. dont be so retarded think before u say something.

Actually, If I was a betting man I would say alot more people on this board would recognize me and the helpfullness I bring and take away from the site compared to you.

Hell...you have 27 posts and 4 of them are in this thread alone.

Funny, you didn't post your age on this, mind if I take a guess?

Correct me if I am wrong but please post proof.

Now run along you little snot nosed brat, go build a fort or something.

wtz400
06-24-2005, 01:30 PM
ur pretty damn cocky for a kid who's only 2 and 1/2yrs older than me. i am 17 and a half. how can i prove it?? its not like i can show u my drivers lisence. my birthday is 12-21-87. if i were u i wouldnt guess anymore. the helpfulness u bring? u only bring more than than me is because u have no life and all u do is sit on ur comp all day and post rediculious things. if u'll notice ive been registered for a half a yr now and i only have 29 posts. i have a life.

06-24-2005, 03:43 PM
i dont want to start anything else but isnt the for sale forum just for atvs?

ATVs For Sale
Sell, swap or trade your ATV here

Parts For Sale
Sell, swap or trade your ATV Parts here.

Wanted
Post your want ads for ATV related items here.

wtz400
06-24-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
i dont want to start anything else but isnt the for sale forum just for atvs?

ATVs For Sale
Sell, swap or trade your ATV here

Parts For Sale
Sell, swap or trade your ATV Parts here.

Wanted
Post your want ads for ATV related items here. this is true.

mrdude1400
06-27-2005, 09:53 PM
lol, its amazing what people will find to fight about sometimes, the guy just wants to sell some drums and suddenly it all turns into a huge fight, grow up

wtz400
06-27-2005, 10:39 PM
i agree and i was guna post about that. even though i was in the "fight". it was dumb and its over. the kid posted about selling his drums so what? lets just let it go

rider44
06-28-2005, 02:51 PM
yeah dude u seriously need to shut up...u didnt have to reply to this...just cause he wants some money to help buy a quad...he posted it...u dont gotta be cocky and all that...so just keep it to urself...

wvspeedfreak
06-28-2005, 08:00 PM
So are the drums still for sale or what?:D :D :D

m_townsgreatest
06-28-2005, 09:42 PM
so far a guy is offerin me a pipe bars and an extra swinger if sum1 can out do that they are still for sell

veddersbetter
06-29-2005, 03:05 AM
who gives a flyin F0(K where he posts it ...really? Im interested in them drums....where ya from and if ya have a couple pics please send em to veddersbetter@yahoo.com
Thanks;)