PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Movie quote?

huffdaddy_400EX
06-22-2005, 01:48 PM
The American Film Institute named 'Frankly, my dear...' as No. 1 movie quote of all time.

What's your favorite, and from what movie?

06-22-2005, 01:54 PM
1987 Full Metal Jacket.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked **** that high.

maynard22
06-22-2005, 01:58 PM
My favorite is when the Indian fans in the beginning of Major League are contemplating a fly ball that turns into a homerun and the one guy finally says.............................................. ....................

"Who gives a f***............ it's gone"

rr4406pak
06-22-2005, 02:00 PM
Ash in Army of Darkness:

"This...... is my BOOMSTICK!"

Warnerade
06-22-2005, 02:07 PM
its a convo quote from "Orange County" the movie..not that stupid *** teen soap opera

Firefighter: How did the fire start?
Lance: She was like, man I hate my job I wanna burn this mother down... and I was like you better not, you better not
Firefighter: That lady over there said it was electrical.
Lance: It was, it was a total electrical fire, it as like a the switches had sparks comin' out and the sockets an a... it was like the fourth of July man.
Firefighter: Why aren't you wearin' your pants Joe?
Lance: I tripped and a then I had to take them off to run faster out of the flames

huffdaddy_400EX
06-22-2005, 02:15 PM
From Old School:

Beanie(Vince Vaughn): You think I like avoiding my wife and kids to hangout with nineteen year old girls everyday?

rodenberg35
06-22-2005, 02:19 PM
OOHHH ! OOOHHHHHH DONT STOP

big breasted redheads 1

06-22-2005, 02:19 PM
LOL i remember that one .

06-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Since were quoting X-Rated movies :)

1972 - Deep Throat

Linda: How would you like it if you had balls in your ears?
Dr. Young: [pause] I guess I could hear myself coming!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helen: Mind if I smoke, while you're eating?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last man: Say, what's a nice joint like you doing in a girl like this?

Linda: [dressed in a nurse's outfit] These are expensive treatments, you know.

Mr. Maltz: Don't worry! Money is no object. Look, I got Blue Cross!

CannondaleRider
06-22-2005, 02:31 PM
Haha

Suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car.... and a voice was screaming: Holy Jesus! What are these god dam* animals? - Raoul Duke - Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

or

(all out loud, supposed to be thoughts, until the end) - How long could we maintain, I wondered. How long before one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family. Would he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so - well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere. Because it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback Nazi law enforcement agency, and they'll run us down like dogs............Jesus! Did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me? - Raoul Duke - Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas

I love that movie.......could you tell

WKY400EX
06-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
its a convo quote from "Orange County" the movie..not that stupid *** teen soap opera

Firefighter: How did the fire start?
Lance: She was like, man I hate my job I wanna burn this mother down... and I was like you better not, you better not
Firefighter: That lady over there said it was electrical.
Lance: It was, it was a total electrical fire, it as like a the switches had sparks comin' out and the sockets an a... it was like the fourth of July man.
Firefighter: Why aren't you wearin' your pants Joe?
Lance: I tripped and a then I had to take them off to run faster out of the flames LOL! I love Jack Black in Orange County.

My favorite quote that I can recall is from Coming to America.

Prince Akeem (Eddie Murphy):
Good morning my neighbors!
A neighbor:
Hey, fu** you!
Prince Akeem:
Yes, yes! Fu** you, too!

or

Rev. Brown: He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island.

TGW_400ex
06-22-2005, 03:07 PM
I don't remember what movie its from.
"I'll blow you to f*cktown"

nosliw
06-22-2005, 03:10 PM
basically any quote out of pulp fiction is freaking genius

'do i stab her 3 times?'

trick250r
06-22-2005, 03:20 PM
John Belushi - Animal House:
"Was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor?"

Tim Matheson - Animal House:
"Law, pre-med, whats the difference?"

Johnny Depp - Pirates of the Carribean:
"Why is the rum gone?"

Johnny Depp - Pirates of the Carribean:
"You're not a eunich, are you?"

Rip Torn - Dodgeball:
"Necesary, do you think its necesary for me to drink my own urine, even though its sterile and I like the taste!"

Porky's:
"Why don't we call the police and have them send over a sketch artist, and Ms. Ballbrecker can give a description!"

Robert DeNiro - Meet the parents:
"I have nipples , Greg, can you milk me?"

LTZ400rider
06-22-2005, 03:21 PM
ok here we go.....

goodfellas ones

Sure, mom, I settle down with a nice girl every night, then I'm free the next morning. -tommy devito

Whenever we needed money, we'd rob the airport. To us, it was better than Citibank. -henry hill

Didn't matter. It didn't mean anything. When I was broke, I'd go out and rob some more. We ran everything. We paid off cops. We paid off lawyers. We paid off judges. Everybody had their hands out. Everything was for the taking. And now it's all over.
hat's the hardest part. Today everything is different. There's no action. I have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food. Right after I got here I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody. I get to live the rest of my life like a schnook. -henry hill

Jimmy Conway: I'm ****ing kidding with you; you ****ing shoot the guy?
Henry Hill: He's dead.
Tommy DeVito: I'm a good shot, what do you want from me? I'm a good shot.
Anthony Stabile: How could you miss at this distance?

one of my favorites-That's the way it is with a wiseguy partner. He gets his money no matter what. You got no business? F*ck you, pay me. You had a fire? F*ck you, pay me. The place got hit by lightning? F*ck you, pay me.

For us to live any other way was nuts. Uh, to us, those goody-good people who worked ****ty jobs for bum paychecks and took the subway to work every day, and worried about their bills, were dead. I mean they were suckers. They had no balls. If we wanted something we just took it. If anyone complained twice they got hit so bad, believe me, they never complained again - henry hill

another favorite- I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut. -jimmy conway

Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?' - tommy devito

Tommy DeVito: [about Morrie's corpse] Hey Frank, let's chop him up.
Frankie Carbone: All right.
[starts to get out of the car]
Tommy DeVito: Where you going? Where you going, you dizzy motherf*cker, you?
Frankie Carbone: To chop him up.
Tommy DeVito: At Charlie's, not here!
[Carbone mumbles to himself in Italian]
Tommy DeVito: Come on, what are you doing? Let's get the f*ck outta here. I oughta let him
Morrie's corpse
f*cking drive. What are you waiting for?
Frankie Carbone: The car's cold.
Tommy DeVito: Get the f*ck outta here! What f*cking warm enough? Get outta here!

By the time I grew up, there was thirty billion a year in cargo moving through Idlewild Airport and believe me, we tried to steal every bit of it. - henry hill

yeah thats got to be the best movie ive seen yet, i recommend buying it if u havent yet

insaneracin2003
06-22-2005, 03:23 PM
from Airplane
"Surely you cant be serious"
"I am serious,and dont call me Shirley"
just one of my all time great movies

06-22-2005, 06:52 PM
There are 3 types of people: D****, P******, and *******s. P****** don't like d**** because p****** get ****ed by d****, but d**** also **** *******s, *******s who just want to **** on everything P****** may think they can deal with *******s their way but the only thing that can **** an ******* is a d***...with some balls. The problem with d**** is that sometimes they **** to much or **** when it isnt appropriate. And it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes p****** get so full of **** that they become *******s themselves because p******* are only an inch and a half away from *******s. I dont know much about this crazy world. But i do know this. If you dont let us **** this ******* we're going to have our d**** and p****** all covered in ****.

Team america

**** YEAH:devil:

speedy400
06-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Anchorman, need i say more?

Dumb and dumber.... oh god so many
"70 miles to the gallon on this hog!"
harry-where'd you get it?
lloyd- traded her for the van(sheep dog) straight up

lol-darren

speedy400
06-22-2005, 08:31 PM
MORE

Harry: "Yeah, I called her up. She gave me a bunch of crap about not listening to her enough or somethin. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention."

Harry: "I expected the Rocky Mountains to be a little rockier than this."
Lloyd: "I was thinking the same thing. That John Denver is full of sh1t!"

Lloyd: "First time I set eyes on Mary Swanson, I got that romantic, old fashioned feeling where I'd do anything to bone her."
Harry: "That's a special feeling Lloyd."

Lloyd (Jim Carrey): That's a lovely accent you have there... New Jersey?
Bus stop beauty (Lisa Stothard): Austria.
Lloyd: Austria! Well then... gooday mate! Let's put another shrimp on the barbie.

Lloyd: Hey!, I guess they're right. Senior Citizens, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpose.

Lloyd: How much you wanna bet?
Harry: I don't bet.
Lloyd: What do you mean you don't bet?
Harry: I mean I don't bet. You know that. I don't gamble.
Lloyd: *****.
Harry: I don't.
Harry: I never have...
Harry: ...and I never will.
Lloyd: Yeah right! I'll bet you 20 bucks that I can get you gambling before the end of the day.
Harry: No Way!
Lloyd: I'll give you 3-1 odds.
Harry: Nope.
Lloyd: 5-1.
Harry: Nope.
Lloyd: 10-1.
Harry: You're on.
Both: (Laugh)
Lloyd: I'm gonna get ya.
Harry: Uh uh.
Lloyd: Uh huh. I don't know how but I'm gonna get ya.
Harry: Nuh uh.

Harry: You're It.
Lloyd: You're it, Quitzies.
Harry: Anti-quitzies.
Lloyd: You're it.
Harry: Quitzies, no anti-quitzies, no startzies
Lloyd: You can't do that!
Harry: You can to.
Lloyd: Can not, stamp it!
Harry: Can to, double stamp it, no erasies.
Lloyd: Can not, triple stamp it, no erasies, touch blue make it true.
Harry: No no no, you can't triple stamp a double stamp.

JRP
06-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Scarface "say hello to my little friend"

Cody_300ex
06-22-2005, 08:58 PM
Tony montana: You wanna got to war?!?!?!?!

or

Tony montana: Hey **** you mane!!!

Or

Tony montana: Say hello to my little friend!!

ThumPIN_450R
06-22-2005, 10:36 PM
"rubbin' son is racin' "

"If you bend this b*tch the least little bit i'm gonna tear you're balls off"

-days of thunder

Doober
06-22-2005, 10:39 PM
full metal jacket

"i bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose"

id watch that show just about everyday when i was like 8

nowukno
06-23-2005, 01:29 AM
"I didnt kill him , the bullets and the fall killed him"

Tom Cruise - Collateral

BBF
06-23-2005, 05:40 AM
"Bear... BEAR ****ER DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE!?

-Super Troopers

zarquon442
06-23-2005, 06:32 AM
-Now your gonna die, with that stupid little hat on. How does it feel?-

Michael Douglas-Falling Down

SixthFloorFreak
06-23-2005, 08:13 AM
The Big Lebowski > *

Walter: What the **** are you talking about?! This Chinaman is not the issue! I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude. Across this line you do not, uh – and also, Dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature, uh... Asian- American. Please.

Dude: Walter, this is not a guy who built the rail- roads, here, this is a guy who peed on my...(rug)

so many more great quotes

mntly_imptnt
06-23-2005, 08:30 AM
"victims aren't we all!" the crow
:grr:

nowukno
06-23-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by speedy400
Anchorman, need i say more?

"Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand."

-Will Ferrell

Flynbryan19
06-23-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by nosliw
basically any quote out of pulp fiction is freaking genius

'do i stab her 3 times?'

"No, you don't stab her three times, you stab her once....."

(John Travolta) "Then what happens?"
(Dealer)"Well, I'm kinda curious myself"
~~~~~~~
(Samuel L. Jackson) "Hand me my wallet"
(Thief) "Which one is it"
(SLJ) "Its the one that says Bad mother F***er"
~~~~~~~
(Marselis Wallace) "I want a n****r waiting in a bowl of rice waiting to pop a cap in his *****"
~~~~~~~
(SLJ) " mmmmm... That IS a tastey burger"
~~~~~~~
(SLJ) " I'm sorry.... did I break your concentration....you were saying something about the best of intentions?

06-23-2005, 09:10 AM
ANCHORMAN!

When the guy that follows what everybody does just starts screaming like everyone else!

"I dont know why Im screaming!"
"Lot of noise!"

BadAss03
06-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Happy Gilmore

Shooter McGavin: "I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast"

Happy Gilmore: "You eat pieces of sh*t for breakfast??"

Tim

FasstMidnightZ
06-23-2005, 12:08 PM
From anchorman

lets take a ride on the love panda

Warnerade
06-23-2005, 12:18 PM
anchorman

"mr burgundy you have a raging boner"

"ahh yes, so i do...O, I DO, ITS THE, UMM...PANTS, THEY ARE PLEADED, IM ACTUALY GOING TO FIX THEM RIGHT NOW....WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE LOOKING AT, IM WALKING IT OFF"

Clay
06-23-2005, 12:20 PM
Half Baked

-Jim Bruer's "Killer the Dog" Story.

-Jim Bruer being fired from the record store scene

-" You have smoked yourself retarted" Dave Chappelle. In the context of that scene was hilarious.

Many other parts from that movie as well. Classic.

YFZ450Ridr
06-23-2005, 12:21 PM
liar liar, older movie with jim carey

Ive had better:blah:

300ex_rider1121
06-23-2005, 12:24 PM
not a movie but on chappeles show
dont worry bout the economy the moon or the war yall trying to get me focused on something else wat we need to focus on is space thats right space. we goin to the moon.
MAR'S B)TCH'S

or something like that

quad9
06-23-2005, 01:29 PM
Billy Madison

it's thursday,
so
you dont know what thursday is?
IT'S NUDDIE MAGIZINE DAY!!!!

z400roosteR
06-23-2005, 01:59 PM
--Super Troopers-- nuff said

WKY400EX
06-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
"Ohh, it's the deep burn! Oh, it's so deep! Oh, I can barely lift my right arm 'cause I did so many. I don't know if you heard me counting. I did over a thousand."

-Will Ferrell

"Give 'er two tickets to the gun show!"

"That's how I roll!" (Jack Black after kicking the dog off the bridge) lol:D

honduh440
06-23-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by sEX
There are 3 types of people: D****, P******, and *******s. P****** don't like d**** because p****** get ****ed by d****, but d**** also **** *******s, *******s who just want to **** on everything P****** may think they can deal with *******s their way but the only thing that can **** an ******* is a d***...with some balls. The problem with d**** is that sometimes they **** to much or **** when it isnt appropriate. And it takes a ***** to show them that. But sometimes p****** get so full of **** that they become *******s themselves because p******* are only an inch and a half away from *******s. I dont know much about this crazy world. But i do know this. If you dont let us **** this ******* we're going to have our d**** and p****** all covered in ****.

Team america

**** YEAH:devil:

yep

bansheeguy
06-23-2005, 02:42 PM
"Let me tell ya what Melba Toast is packin right here alright - we got 4 11 positrack outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, 40 over 300 11 to 1 pop up pistons, turbo jet 390 horsepower - we're talkin some ****in muscle"
Wooderson

dazed and confused

greatest movie of all time

redlineranger
06-23-2005, 10:15 PM
it doesnt matter if you win by and inch or a mile, winnings winning-- fast and the furious

Mr burgundy u have a massive erection.. yes i do, its the uhh the pants, the pleats arouse the crotchal region.... im takin them back, to the pants store--anchorman

He'll need a rocket up his *** to catch that one--major league 2

good news fans the indians are showin signs of life for the first time in weeks, in fact there beatin the sh*t out of each other--major league 2

K-Dub
06-24-2005, 02:09 AM
Die Hard

Yippi kia mother f*cker

Full metal jacket

where you from private

sir Texas sir

why only steers and queers come from Texas and you dont look like no steer Ill be watching you boy

Warnerade
06-24-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by redlineranger
it doesnt matter if you win by and inch or a mile, winnings winning-- fast and the furious figures a 14 year old would love that movie:ermm:

EvilJester400EX
06-24-2005, 02:30 AM
I bet he'll use that one day when he beats somebody in a race. Not to mention he posted one quote already used, stupid youngin's.

300excrazy98
06-24-2005, 09:29 AM
I'm a big lacrosse player and Im against baseball so this one is my favorite

''I,m not an athlete, I,m a baseball player''

thomps6s
06-24-2005, 10:01 AM
Anchorman
The news station want's to bring a little diversity into this news station.
What's diversity?
Ron Burgundy - "I believe diversity was the name of an old wooden ship used in the civil war."

praetorian
06-24-2005, 10:59 AM
Chappelle Show

"I'm Rick James B!TCH!!!"

SGA
06-24-2005, 12:18 PM
From the Breakfast Club:
"What was that ruckus?!
-Uh, what ruckus?
-I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus.
-Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
-Watch your tongue, young man. Watch it!" -
http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/breakfast_club/ruckus.wav

I think from From the movie Airplane:

Man 1- Surely you're joking!

Man 2- No i'm not joking and stop calling me Shirley.

Warnerade
06-24-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by praetorian
Chappelle Show

"I'm Rick James B!TCH!!!" no, even dave chappelle regrets ever saying that...it is by far the most over used quote..it was far bigger than anything from napolean dynamite.

insaneracin2003
06-24-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by SGA
From the Breakfast Club:
"What was that ruckus?!
-Uh, what ruckus?
-I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus.
-Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
-Watch your tongue, young man. Watch it!" -
http://www.moviesoundscentral.com/sounds/breakfast_club/ruckus.wav

I think from From the movie Airplane:

Man 1- Surely you're joking!

Man 2- No i'm not joking and stop calling me Shirley.
i already posted tha Airplane one,,,good one

kuba1506
06-24-2005, 02:16 PM
"did i say two better make it three"

redlineranger
06-24-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
figures a 14 year old would love that movie:ermm:

gotta problem with it...... i dont like the whole movie just that quote and the last race of the movie

redlineranger
06-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by EvilJester400EX
I bet he'll use that one day when he beats somebody in a race. Not to mention he posted one quote already used, stupid youngin's.

no body gives a sh*t if its already posted or not im not the only one that does that (read back on this you'll see how many things were posted 2wice)..... and i wouldnt use that if i beat someone in a race.... havent yet and never will

Warnerade
06-24-2005, 02:49 PM
no body gives a sh*t if its already posted or not im not the only one that does that (read back on this you'll see how many things were posted 2wice)..... and i wouldnt use that if i beat someone in a race.... havent yet and never will i would.

redlineranger
06-24-2005, 02:51 PM
use the quote?....... i wouldnt unless i just felt like braggin or sayin sumthin stupid but other than that i say good race

praetorian
06-24-2005, 03:41 PM
Who cares if theres a repeat.....

"Cause I'm Rick James B!TCH!!"

SGA
06-24-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by praetorian
Who cares if theres a repeat.....

I heard that, lifes to short!

up_rider
06-24-2005, 06:36 PM
anchorman-"whered you get that suit the toilet store"
dazed and confused-"imagine how many people are f***ing right now...........just goin at it"

06-24-2005, 06:56 PM
if i beat someone in a race.... havent yet and never will :p

flyin#5
06-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by BBF
"Bear... BEAR ****ER DO YOU NEED ASSISTANCE!?

-Super Troopers

lmfao, i was going to put that but i decided to read through incase someone else did.

Jersey450R
06-24-2005, 07:52 PM
my fav. quote is,

"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

LTZ400rider
06-24-2005, 09:34 PM
apocalypse now

How many people had I already killed? There was those six that I know about for sure. Close enough to blow their last breath in my face. But this time it was an American and an officer. That wasn't supposed to make any difference to me, but it did. ****... charging a man with murder in this place was like handing out speeding tickets in the Indy 500. I took the mission. What the hell else was I gonna do?-wiliard

Willard: The machinist, the one they called Chef, was from New Orleans. He was wrapped too tight for Vietnam, probably wrapped too tight for New Orleans. Lance on the forward 50's was a famous surfer from the beaches south of LA. You look at him and you wouldn't believe he ever fired a weapon in his whole life. Clean, Mr. Clean, was from some South Bronx ****hole. Light and space of Vietnam really put the zap on his head. Then there was Phillips, the Chief. It might have been my mission, but it sure as **** was Chief's boat.

Willard: Are you crazy God damnit? Don't you think its a little risky for some R&R?
Kilgore: If I say its safe to surf this beach Captain, then its safe to surf this beach. I mean I'm not afraid to surf this place, I'll surf this whole ****ing place!
Kilgore: Charlie don't surf! hahahaha one of my favorites

Kurtz: We train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write "f*ck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!

most famous one

Kilgore: You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

i never heard this one in the movie but i seen it on the website and it was pretty funny

Kilgore: What the hell do you know about surfing? You're from *******ed New Jersey.

one of my favorites
Willard: The crew were mostly kids. Rock & rollers with one foot in their grave.

die hard quotes

Supervisor: Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
John McClane: No f*cking sh*t, lady. Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?

Theo: [over the CB] All right, listen up guys. 'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, except for the four *******s coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation.

[flying in the chopper to the roof]
Big Johnson: Just like f*ckin' Saigon ain't it, Slick?
Little Johnson: I was in junior high, d*ckhead.

[after McClane sets off massive explosion]
John McClane: Is the building on fire?
Sergeant Al Powell: No, but it's gonna need a paint job and a **** load of screen doors.

Dwayne T. Robinson: I got a hundred people down here and they're all covered in glass.
John McClane: Glass? Who gives a **** about glass? Who the **** is this?
Dwayne T. Robinson: This is Deputy Chief Dwayne T. Robinson, and I am in charge here.
John McClane: Oh you're in charge? Well I got news for you *Dwayne*, from up here it doesn't look like you're in charge of jack ****.
Dwayne T. Robinson: You listen to me you little *******.
John McClane: *******? I'm not the one who just got butt-****ed on national TV, *Dwayne*.

my all time favorite when the terroist enters the room and john tells him to drop the gun, when another dude comes in and he shoots him and then jumps under the table

Marco: [cocks his gun] Next time you have a chance to kill someone, don't hesitate!
John McClane: [shoots through the table, killing Marco] Thanks for the advice.

06-24-2005, 09:35 PM
happy gilmore:

"you wont make this puut...JACKASS"

06-24-2005, 11:14 PM
anchorman- i call this baby makin music
your on, i dont believe you
young frankinstien- nuff said
austin powers austin-hey there you are
guy- do i kno you
austin-no but your right there
fletch police officer- how was she feeling last night
chevy chase-she felt pretty good to me
cky4 ryan dunn-holy sh** my poor god da** spine
dane cook- nah no no F*** that guy
fight club tyler- wait a minue i think i got.. ah sh** i lost it
(you had to have seen the last couple)

redlineranger
06-25-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by aLLoY MX 428
:p

lmfao u got me there, but i have beat alot of people in races on numerous things, mainly 4 wheelers

06-25-2005, 09:41 AM
"what is that out in my driveway!?"
"Thats my ride"

napolean dynomite

redlineranger
06-25-2005, 11:57 AM
i forgot bout my all time favorite....... ol man clemens is gone sh*t when he realizes its sh*t... (rings doorbell), who is it and what the hell do you want, judice qwik call the fire department its one of those flaming bags again, dont put it out with your boots ted.. dont tell me my business devil woman, its poop again.... i'll get u damn kids for this, your all gonna die- billy madison

gdkarma
06-25-2005, 12:18 PM
Highlander:

It's better to burn out in flames, than to fade away

(something like that, been a long time)

MrP
06-25-2005, 09:53 PM
Mine is the entire movie Office Space.

greg_gorrell
06-25-2005, 10:15 PM
"Commin in hot" - Days of Thunder

"Old habits, hard to break" - Blow (refering to the panties in his suitcase)

"Im stoned, Im ****ing stoned" - Blow

"I came in with a bachlores in marijuana and left with a doctorate in cocaine" - Blow

BlueZ440
06-26-2005, 12:00 PM
SCARFACE

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND:D