PDA

View Full Version : needing tire hepl for mini quad...FUSTRATED

QuadJunkies
05-28-2002, 12:47 AM
We a re heading to ST.Anthonys Idaho in June,and we have been doing alot or research on tires.We were told not to waste our $ on paddles because her Kasea90cc is lacking power for paddles and to go with just a good set of tires. So.....we debated with the shredder or the fast trekker.Since the shredder was on back order we went with the Fast Trekker,what a JOKE.She was buried in sand all day!!Her stock ran much better.SO... now IM back to the drawing board(and stuck with worthless tires)I need some GOOD advice..Should I get the Kasea piped,so there is more power AND paddles,I have 2 wks. the get it right .Any good advice would be great:)

OCCRA288
05-28-2002, 01:01 PM
The 90 should be able to turn them. Just make sure you dont get a set of HUGE paddles and it should be alright.

05-28-2002, 01:42 PM
Yea get like 6 paddle v-shaped

QuadJunkies
05-29-2002, 12:20 AM
Ok. now, what about piping and rejetting???DO you know if there is an after market for it, know onearound here is of any help.It seems like we have the most knowlege on it(which obviously isnt enough,even Kasea doesnt know, they are researching it)It to me, feels like its lacking some power somewhere in it. It used to have more torque,and it was more snappy,should I do both?DO you know what paddle comes in that small of a tire? When I researched it before, it seemed like there was only one.WOuld a straight paddle be better for climbing?If so, I guess I could check with King tires, there turbo paddle is awesome on my 300ex.Thanks for your imput.

OCCRA288
05-29-2002, 05:41 AM
mini quad racing (http://www.miniquadracing.com) may have something. Call them up.

QuadJunkies
05-29-2002, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the info...I sent them a HUGE email and I got there direct #.Ill let you know what they say. :)

Zero Z400
06-01-2002, 11:31 PM
Does the kasea have the 4-stroke powerplant like the honda or have 2smokes like the other jap minis. U could just look for parts for those engines and it should work. I would get the smallest paddle tire with 6paddles. Its more up to u about v-shape vs. straight.

Later

QuadJunkies
06-02-2002, 12:12 AM
I guess we are sticking with the stock tireson the Kasea, guess they work better than anything else will.For the eton viper 50cc, we are getting CarsLile 16 inch snow hogs.THey use them on, of all things... Snow blowers!!!As for the piping..There is no after market,but a guy who races mini quads has designed one, and he will ship to us .Thanks for all your help.