PDA

View Full Version : What is Canada for you americans

daiglea
06-22-2005, 04:43 AM
What is Canada?
The top half of North America.

How big is Canada?
Bigger than the United States (approx. 9 970 610 km2).

Does Santa Claus live in Canada?
Yes. The North Pole lies within the boundry of Canada. Technically, he is Canadian.

Can you keep beavers as pets in Canada?
If you really, really wanted...

What do Canadians DO up there?
Shovel driveways, play hockey

Why are Canadian mosquitoes so big?
We demand only the best. It takes fewer mosquitoes to make a fur coat if they're larger.

What is Tim Horton's?
The temple in which we worship a hockey player who loved donuts.

Can women really go topless in Canada?
Yes, in Ontario they can. We expect your tourist dollars this summer!

Trevor
06-22-2005, 05:49 AM
LOL we also live in Igloos

Tommy 17
06-22-2005, 08:10 AM
but at the end of the day ur still from canada:o :blah:

Pman485
06-22-2005, 08:27 AM
Canada has some of the best beer in the world, and you can drink it at 18! I went to Montreal for a school field trip, and I snuck out late at night and got wasted!

daiglea
06-22-2005, 08:29 AM
God love Canada were the drinking age is only a suggestion.

Warnerade
06-22-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
but at the end of the day ur still from canada:o :blah: couldnt have said it better myself.

Alberta_Qaudin
06-22-2005, 08:47 AM
i remeber when we first got electric heat in our igloo and poor grandma dround. lost but not forgotten....:(

wilkin250r
06-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by daiglea
Can women really go topless in Canada?
Yes, in Ontario they can. We expect your tourist dollars this summer!

Yeah, and with an average tempurature just above freezing, I'm sure it will be swarming with hot, topless women.

Warnerade
06-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Yeah, and with an average tempurature just above freezing, I'm sure it will be swarming with hot, topless women. i love you wilkin.

Syrus
06-22-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by NacsRacer027
couldnt have said it better myself.

HEH, ur kidding right ? You ppl from the states where its nothing but hate, fat ppl, and over sized products. Dont ever diss Canada in any way, ive been all around the world, and i still love to come back to Ontario Canada. Best country in the world to me. Tell me one thing u can do in the states that you cant do in Canada.... oh wait i know, carry large automatic weapons and shoot up your nieghbour whenever u feel like it.

Sorry, i just dont like to hear ppl that never even see Canada diss it.

Warnerade
06-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Syrus
HEH, ur kidding right ? You ppl from the states where its nothing but hate, fat ppl, and over sized products. Dont ever diss Canada in any way, ive been all around the world, and i still love to come back to Ontario Canada. Best country in the world to me. Tell me one thing u can do in the states that you cant do in Canada.... oh wait i know, carry large automatic weapons and shoot up your nieghbour whenever u feel like it.

1. it was sarcastic.
2. what can we do in the states that you cant do in canada? easy answer...fight for ourselves?

Pappy
06-22-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Syrus

i have nothing against canada what so ever, but after reading your opinion i may change my mind