PDA

View Full Version : Where to ride around Butte, Montana??

TEEGUNN
05-27-2002, 11:51 PM
I am will be in Butte, Montana area for about 2 weeks in June(visiting wifes family). Anyone know of any good riding areas up there? Thanx!!

"BLAHH"300!!
05-28-2002, 04:40 PM
fun fun.
i got trapped about 30minute's from the conadian border in montana once...it suked, but it was kinda cool. my uncle was driving a truck and had to cross the border, i left my I.D. at home and couldn't cross. had to stay in a hotel for a week and a half by my self. i walked to a bar down the road, guy wouldn't serve me, so i went to another bar. hung out, stayed away from the bouncer's for about 3 hours' then they cought on. told me to leave i said ok..then half the bar makes a comotion about it. "he's kool let him stay. blahh blahh..he's from mississippi"...about that time some ol' devil faced dude sticks his head up
"you wanna fight"? i was like nah man...i'm gone...turn around opened what i though to be the exit. ended up going into a broom closet or something...it was a crazy night...took my time walking home... bought 3 beer on the way..1 in my hand 2 in my pockett...took the long way back to the hotel...last store before i get there had some young lookin people out there..they got some beer for me...i got drunk as ......watched movies and called people back home....it was fun, but it sucked.....montana's a cool place though. i'd like to live either there,colorado or north west wyoming some day........

........later

flipflop44
06-02-2002, 07:33 AM
Hey BLAHH 300,

The question was, "Where are the good riding areas near Butte Montana?" Not how stupid can I act in another country, Beer for Brains.