PDA

View Full Version : K&M pre race report chat..

gump
06-21-2005, 06:28 PM
well i sucked as usual at K&M, got hung up on a tree BAD, the 2nd lap, stuck 3 times on the 1st lap, mike houston pulled me out the first time i got stuck, if i hadn't been talking to him i wouldn't have gotten stuck. not many pics, yet another new cameraman that i found at the last minute and batteries went dead.. :mad: will post after the race report, now let's hear yalls stories !!!!!

holeshot19
06-21-2005, 06:52 PM
lets here how jake the snake has a 1 wheel drive 500 ex, or how this track was awsome, wish thay hold another race there this year and after all that i want to go to the wisp and buy some tire balls, the wife on the other hand wants to cut off mine:p

gump
06-21-2005, 07:18 PM
that was the track of the year in my opinion !!!!!!!!!! like a gncc..
what happened snake ?? i beat jake payne... now i can retire a happy man !!!! it was the mo-hawk wasn't it ?? borrowed this from ncdirtrider.. bonnie you need to drug test this man !!! look at the hair and sunglasses on his quad, this man just aint right !!!! :D :D

gump
06-21-2005, 07:23 PM
i think she does to eddie, she asked me if i had any manicure scissors or finger nail clippers... :D

airdaddy
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
I was mid pack behind Jake on the first lap, we all came into
a big bottle neck on the hill. Were the course was at the left,
i seen Jake get t-boned by Hunter. Were we were all trying to get back on track. Talk to him after the race, and he said he
had a hub go out. Don't think it was caused by the T-bone,
but he was out early. I knew something was wrong when i seen him at the finish just standing there. I finished 2nd, had it in the bag until that tree jumped out in front of me. That place was
great, i'm like you, i wish there was another there this year.

yamadog
06-21-2005, 09:30 PM
Jake's computer must be down, I know he can't just be letting you guys talk smack about his sexy hair cut. Are you still tripping breakers in your house when you boot up your computer, Jake? I just seen a transformer arc out in Laurens, oh ****zam Jake must be rigging somthing up on his hardrive agian. Jake's got mad skills. lol.
I Iike those cool shades on OLE BETSY, gives her a distinctive look.

That track was pretty nice though, a little somthing new and closer to home for the SC crowd.

Z-135
06-22-2005, 05:05 AM
I would like to race there agian. We should race the six hour race there!

Z-135
06-22-2005, 05:07 AM
Eddie do you still have the cam for sale?

angelon400ex
06-22-2005, 06:56 AM
In my opinion this was the best track we have had all year. I had a blast and felt like I could have done 2 more laps I was feeling so good. That was a drastic difference from how I felt last time at Uncle Lem's. I think it would be a great place to have a 6hr race!!!!!!!

holeshot19
06-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Z-135
Eddie do you still have the cam for sale? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:eek:

gump
06-22-2005, 08:52 PM
jeff robinson sent me a couple of pics, i'll post one of the senoir starting line, except for me, cause i'm on the end and i think his wife is tired of me getting my pic taking so she left me out !!! :mad:

Bonnie Cook
06-23-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Z-135
I would like to race there agian. We should race the six hour race there!

I would have loved to have the six hour race there, but the land owner is MONEY hungry. I don't know if any of you guys stayed Saturday night at the track - but he was trying to charge $10 to camp in a field!!!

Oh well, we will hopefully have more races there next year -- just have to see!

hondamama
06-25-2005, 08:37 PM
:) K BAR M is not the only riding place that charges for camping.WE HAVE TO PAY FOR THE LAND,REPAIR THE FIELD AFTER PARKING OR CAMPING AND WATER WAS AVALIABLE. I'M SURE YOU 'RE IN THE RACE BUSINESS TO MAKE MONEY TOO. WE ARE OPEN EVERY WEEKEND FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY. WE CHARGE 15.00 ADAY TO RIDE FROM 8:00 AM TIL DARK AND REGULAR RIDERS CAMP FOR FREE. THEY ALSO CAMPED FOR FREE THE WEEKEND OF THE RACE,SO I DO NOT THINK THAT I AM MONEY HUNGRY.SORRY YOU THINK SO SUZI [ THE OWNER OF K BAR M ]

Jake99
09-05-2005, 07:17 PM
:devil: :devil: