PDA

View Full Version : Walsh/PEP 450r

416exmx
06-21-2005, 05:44 PM
Well I just spent some bucks on the 450r. I bought new LT Walsh A34 a-arms, Walsh tie-rod kit, Walsh Savior swingarm/linkage, and PEP (big bottle) shocks all around. Anyway I cant wait to get them on and test the set-up out. Anyone else rode on one of these rear set-ups (Walsh savior, LSR outlaw or Holz)? I hope its turns out being worth the money.

MrP
06-21-2005, 06:52 PM
Cody- Congrats on the new stuff. I hope it works out for you. Let us know. Later.

416exmx
06-21-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by MrP
Cody- Congrats on the new stuff. I hope it works out for you. Let us know. Later.

Thanks Todd. I should have bought your a-arms on sunday but I wanted to make sure I could get a swingarm/linkage before i committed on the a-arms. I found a-arms and a swingarm/linkage in stock from a guy and the PEP's were put on rush. I just hope i'm happy with this set-up.

Out_Sider
06-21-2005, 07:02 PM
i rode on the savior rear end w/ axis and o man :eek2: you do not even feel breaking bumps, and you just glide over whoops WTO

MrP
06-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by 416exmx
Thanks Todd. I should have bought your a-arms on sunday but I wanted to make sure I could get a swingarm/linkage before i committed on the a-arms. I found a-arms and a swingarm/linkage in stock from a guy and the PEP's were put on rush. I just hope i'm happy with this set-up.

I think you will be very happy with this set up.

oldsandman
06-21-2005, 09:26 PM
You will love it! The whole set-up works so well together, best I've ever ridden.

Ex_Rider43
06-21-2005, 10:18 PM
let me know how the walsh setups are working.

CdaleXtreme
06-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I run basically the same setup but with Elkas, and It is by far the best handling setup I have ever ridden. I actually prefer this front end over my Laeger pro-trax setup. Its just soo spot on, especially in the rough stuff.

As for the rear end, I came up short on the big step up at high point last weekend, which put numerous riders on their heads! Well it hurt, but it didnt launch me over the bars like most everyone else, I was able to ride it out, and finish my moto.

It is one of the best setups I have used, and in my opinion worth every penny.

When other people are welding their swing-arms and replacing all the joints on their a-arms you will still be racing because you have the best setup available.

Ohh and once you go Walsh you Never go back!
:D So welcome to the club.