PDA

View Full Version : call me retarded but,

chevysdime98
06-21-2005, 12:32 PM
i have an 03 kfx 400...alls i do is ride it i dont know **** about quads like yes i can change the oil in put **** back together after i beat the hell out of it...i just bought a yoshi full exhaust n i just bought the main jet n **** now its time for install...is this true that the jet is daaamn easy or what like what is involved exactly and my last question is do i need another crush gasket for the exhaust(i read that somewhere here) if you could help without callin me an idiot that would be awsome thanks

chevysdime98
06-21-2005, 01:32 PM
thanks guys

bwamos
06-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Patients is a virtue.

Yes, you need another crush gasket for your pipe.

Jets are very simple to replace.

Dialing in the jetting is trial and error. Which will require patients. ;) Drop kicking your carb isn't a good thing.. hehe.

For you, I'd reccomend getting a DynoJet jet kit. The instructions tell you step by step exactly what to do. It should take you about 15-20 minutes. VERY EASY.

frosti108
06-21-2005, 03:07 PM
your retarded :D

wilkin250r
06-21-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by chevysdime98
thanks guys

Contrary to popular belief, we're not all sitting here chomping at the bit, just WAITING for an opportunity to answer your questions and solve all your dilemas. Believe it or not, sometimes you might not have a reply within minutes. Deal with it and don't be an a-hole.

06-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Contrary to popular belief, we're not all sitting here chomping at the bit, just WAITING for an opportunity to answer your questions and solve all your dilemas. Believe it or not, sometimes you might not have a reply within minutes. Deal with it and don't be an a-hole.

LMAO:macho