PDA

View Full Version : Got a Problem please help

redrider9045
06-21-2005, 10:53 AM
Ok im a huge problem i want to make the move up to a 450 and ive been a huge honda fan forever but seems like down here in florida the honda's sell for like 1 grand or 2 grand more then what i can get a yfz for i would like to get a trx but i would get a yfz. but my friend does all my engine work but he has to trx450r's and im alrigth at mechanics but engine is a little to complicated and he told me that the honda feels better then the yfz but i dont have liek any money at all and it would take me like 2 years to save up for the trx (parents dont have money) and i could get a yfz quicker and have more expiernece racing a 450 so i wont be left in the dust by the time it would take me to get a trx what should i do?:confused:

Scro
06-21-2005, 12:44 PM
well, if you have another quad to sell, that would be the first step. Take that money and save it. I would probably get a job and wait a little while, before you seriously start thinkin about a purchase. Once you get a little money saved up, go to the bank and do a little dealing with them. I don't know how old you are but, you may need a cosigner. You should be able to find a used 450 for around 5500, so the payments should be that bad. I paid 6200 for my 450r brand new and the payments are 189 a month. With that said, i dont think the payments should be that bad if pay little down. Hope I helped!:D