PDA

View Full Version : new pics and vids

TILLER
06-20-2005, 08:46 PM
tons of new pics from recent comps and shows.. swing by and check em out and dont forget to sign the guestbook

www.juveniletendencies.com

12 o'clock
06-27-2005, 06:38 PM
how the hell did the guy keep from falling off when there was two of you on the yellow 400z that trick was dope

TILLER
06-27-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by 12 o'clock
how the hell did the guy keep from falling off when there was two of you on the yellow 400z that trick was dope

slow wheelie.. his legs are pretty much locked

hes got more trust than brains..lol

ps its an EX

12 o'clock
06-27-2005, 06:57 PM
I was thinking of going down two teeth in the front cause my 450r is just geared so high i think it would be way easier to do really slow wheelies because with it stock know i can yank it up in fourth and sometimes fifth i really ride it a long way while standing up but i want to master the slow wheelie

12 o'clock
06-27-2005, 07:00 PM
i just seen your thread on the other post are u clutching alot or just snapping it up because i have to be rolling to get it up

JLanphear
06-27-2005, 07:10 PM
i just seen your thread on the other post are u clutching alot or just snapping it up because i have to be rolling to get it up

clutch from a dead stop for slow stuff.....pull up and gas for faster stuff (no clutch)

TILLER
06-27-2005, 07:24 PM
i just seen your thread on the other post are u clutching alot or just snapping it up because i have to be rolling to get it up clutch.. much more predictable

07-13-2005, 10:49 AM
Ur a nut tiller :devil:

TILLER
07-13-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Honda MaNiAc 01
Ur a nut tiller :devil: thanx bro.. but we all are a lil loopy.. :blah:

hondajoe05
07-14-2005, 06:57 PM
You Must be a pretty light person if you can ride a wheelie sitting on the handle bars

TILLER
07-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by hondajoe05
You Must be a pretty light person if you can ride a wheelie sitting on the handle bars

195 pds bro .. Im thinking i should sue Burger King :D

Robin Hood
07-14-2005, 08:33 PM
Insane.. not to ***** but wear more helmets lol..:p

Keep that **** coming!

TILLER
07-14-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Robin Hood
Insane.. not to ***** but wear more helmets lol..:p

Keep that **** coming!

Helmets are a main stay this season .. last year wasnt as serious and this year were trying to portray every correct aspect we can
more pics will be up sunday. We have a local show sat all day!!

07-14-2005, 10:07 PM
What does it take to join juvenile tendencies :devil:

redlineranger
07-14-2005, 10:15 PM
u guys are un friggin believeable....... nuff said

TILLER
07-15-2005, 10:27 AM
What does it take to join juvenile tendencies :devil: gotta at least live in town bro .. lol

unless u wanna drive 5 hrs :D

07-15-2005, 09:12 PM
Im not even old enough to drive lol

Ill just post some pics

07-17-2005, 11:12 PM
How do u do the no handed wheelies while working the brakes?

Ive been trying them n they are so hard lol

Any tips on gear, speed, amount of brakes, seating position..

TILLER
07-18-2005, 09:47 AM
How do u do the no handed wheelies while working the brakes?

Ive been trying them n they are so hard lol

Any tips on gear, speed, amount of brakes, seating position.. turn the idle up on the carb, i think standing is easier as u can move more, if u sit down hook your left foot under yer peg

first is good to start.. ive been doing 2nd lately and 1 of our other guys is doing 3rd.. but be careful.. u fall off and its runaway quad time

JLanphear
07-18-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by 99tiller
u fall off and its runaway quad time

hahahahahaha YUP

reddeisel
07-18-2005, 10:39 AM
phear and tiller are both sick i check the sites all the time, great stuff.:D

TILLER
07-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by reddeisel
phear and tiller are both sick i check the sites all the time, great stuff.:D what would be even better is if we got to ride together for a day.. im sure each team could learn a few things

thanx for the props though :D

07-18-2005, 09:02 PM
I got it! i rode one out at least 15 feet im still practicing thanks for the tips

I only had to chase my quad once! lol

TILLER
07-19-2005, 06:01 AM
I got it! i rode one out at least 15 feet im still practicing thanks for the tips

I only had to chase my quad once! lol cool bro.. picture that in 3rd gear .. :eek:

hondajoe05
07-19-2005, 10:49 AM
im gonna have to try this but wat if i turn my idle up to high? and i can't catch my four-wheeler

do i jus sit back and hop it runs into something and doesn't brake ne thing

TILLER
07-19-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by hondajoe05
im gonna have to try this but wat if i turn my idle up to high? and i can't catch my four-wheeler

do i jus sit back and hop it runs into something and doesn't brake ne thing

**disclaimer**
i dont recommend this

**disclaimer**

get VIDEO :D

hondajoe05
07-19-2005, 12:54 PM
well i have been looking for some tricks a 245 pounder like myself can pull lol im pretty strong but still to swing 245 pounds around in the air isnt gonan be very easy

and i probably could pull a no handed wheelie without the idle set up if i get lucky cuz i could jus go back to te grab bar and sit and gasit and then let off but i'll probably try it with the idle up first and if i cna't catch it or i brake something oh well

BlazingYamahaYz
07-19-2005, 04:51 PM
How are you guys able to almost stall when doing wheelies??? I am guessing its a combo of gas and brakes? Videos rocked:devil:

TILLER
07-20-2005, 06:04 AM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
How are you guys able to almost stall when doing wheelies??? I am guessing its a combo of gas and brakes? Videos rocked:devil: u got it bro... seat time too

BlazingYamahaYz
07-20-2005, 08:07 AM
u got it bro... seat time too

I can get the quad up to the balancing point in first gear, but I can't quite get using the brake down. I usually just drop the front end too much. I'm going to go back out and try it until I get it.

TILLER
07-20-2005, 08:14 AM
I can get the quad up to the balancing point in first gear, but I can't quite get using the brake down. I usually just drop the front end too much. I'm going to go back out and try it until I get it.

steady throttle
a finger on the clutch
and cover the rear brake

and of course practice!! :D

07-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Im getting pretty good at it ive been practicing liek mad lately my only problem is my back brakes need bled they arent that great at the moment i hit them too much n i was on my *** watching my quad go across the yard lol

BlazingYamahaYz
07-21-2005, 05:20 PM
steady throttle
a finger on the clutch
and cover the rear brake

and of course practice!! :D

I went and messed around for about an hour yesterday. I was able to stay up a little longer when I used the brake, but still applied too much(boots don't really flex that much). I did however get a one handed wheelie down kinda good(not throttle hand). And of course I fell off a couple of times and one time dragged one leg doing the splits:eek2: It's all good...right now the quad is torn down and is being completely cleaned/oiled/greased and getting an oil change this weekend. :D

BlazingYamahaYz
07-29-2005, 12:36 PM
Hah I finally did a stall today. Got it up and balancing, slowed way down and ended up stopping...and then the engine died and the front end dropped and I nearly went over the handlebars. I forgot to pull in the clutch:D Deffinetly was fun though:devil:

TILLER
07-29-2005, 04:13 PM
Hah I finally did a stall today. Got it up and balancing, slowed way down and ended up stopping...and then the engine died and the front end dropped and I nearly went over the handlebars. I forgot to pull in the clutch:D Deffinetly was fun though:devil: thats the fun stuff.. i did the same this summer and ended up doing a headstand with my head stuck behind the front bumper :o

Jake250ex
07-31-2005, 09:02 PM
not to sound like one of the gramps this site is flooded with but damn, if one of you guys woulda fell off doin those (im guesssin) 60mph street wheelies with no helmet, your face woulda looked like pizza :eek:

anyone, props to ya's and especially that guy on the mojave doing everything the ole 400's could :devil:

TILLER
08-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
not to sound like one of the gramps this site is flooded with but damn, if one of you guys woulda fell off doin those (im guesssin) 60mph street wheelies with no helmet, your face woulda looked like pizza :eek:

anyone, props to ya's and especially that guy on the mojave doing everything the ole 400's could :devil:

i hear ya there.. this year ive made my own rule of helmet gloves boots and riding pants everytime i ride

ps.. that was a Lakota.. and he still has it.. but likes his Z 10x's better

Jake250ex
08-03-2005, 12:42 AM
what was the 1st song in that vid?

TILLER
08-03-2005, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by Jake250ex
what was the 1st song in that vid?

One of my favs

Its the Von Bondies "C'mon C'mon"

Its the theme song for "Rescue Me"

mxquadracer
08-04-2005, 12:37 PM
About the chasing the quad thing...why not hook up a killswitch like the race/air guys...at least while you're just out practicing

TILLER
08-04-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by mxquadracer
About the chasing the quad thing...why not hook up a killswitch like the race/air guys...at least while you're just out practicing

In the process as we speak.. My stupid a** took it off when i got the quad... wasnt even thinking.. good call bro