PDA

View Full Version : Race In Arkanas

hardrider6976
06-20-2005, 04:51 PM
On July 9th & 10th the Arkansas HareScramble Championship Series (www.ahscs.com) is holding an event in eastern Arkansas. The atv races will be held on Saturday. They will race for 2 hours on a 5.5 mile crosscountry trail. There will also be an atv kids race. The kids will race for 30 minutes. Classifications for the kids race are pretty easy going. 13 & under and be on an actual kids machine. Blasters, Warriers, mojaves don't classify as kids machines. Try this link below to recieve flyer.

Thanks Everyone

http://www.ahscs.com/ahscs/pdf/2005cottonmouth.pdf

P.S. please disregard not having a pro purse for atv expert. there will be a pro purse for atv expert class.

spazzy973
06-20-2005, 07:31 PM
where exactly is this race gonna be and is there anymore info on it like how to sign up and stuff like that

hardrider6976
06-21-2005, 08:29 AM
the race will be held outside of a small town named BRICKEYS. its between Marianna and Hughes on hwy 79. its approximately 30 minutes from Forrest City and 45 minutes from Memphis.

The scoring will be done bar code style and sign up is pretty easy to get thru. you don't have to be a member of the series to race. you will need to bring helmet to sign up to have barcode placed on your helmet.

anything else you wanna know just give me a call. my number is on the flyer.

thanks,

Gabe Cook

FasstMidnightZ
06-22-2005, 05:05 PM
ill try to go :macho

hardrider6976
06-23-2005, 10:43 AM
that'll be great. its a bit of a different riding terrain than hot springs(superlift) or fayetteville has. I raced in Durham last weekend. it was a really great course. this place doesn't have any rocks. it will mainly be tight, twisty, and really fast in places. all the trails were cut using a vforce or a suzuki vinson. so width shouldn't be a big problem. i would suggest no more than 47" for easier speed though. ground clearance isn't a big issue other than log crossings and speed takes care of that.

hardrider6976
06-27-2005, 03:11 PM
:cool:

hardrider6976
07-05-2005, 10:12 AM
the race is this weekend. hope ya'll can make it.